Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? (2050 Views)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by frozen70(f): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
I got appointed as an aide to my Governor (one of the Northern states), so we are always in and out of Abuja. Lately, I just have the urge to get a homely 18-22 year old girl (not a wild runs babe), to be taking care of her financially, then get her to keep me company in Abuja anytime I'm there. I just want to find her in my hotel room anytime we are back from our numerous meetings.

I have a lovely family, 2 kids and a beautiful wife. Wife is everything you can think of in a woman and the sex is great. But I just find myself chatting random girls with a fake account on Facebook, trying to find one that can fit into the side chick profile. Wouldn't mind an 18yr old I can groom.

Is anything wrong with me/that?

There is nothing wrong with that

Once a man's status increases, the next thing is to have side chicks

But when his levels are low, he remains calm and plan towards moving his immediate family

One of the problems in what you are about going into is, she may love you more than you think and wants you to marry her

She wouldn't mind being a mistress or second wife

The big questions are, after this your current Governors tenure, how do you sustain this proposed life

You are desiring for this because the bills are not your sweat but one of the benefits of working directly with government and your Boss does the same

1 Like

Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
But why do you think I have this sudden urge for a side chick? It's never been like that for the 4yrs I've been married

Because levels done change
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by Chuky7(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dat2jo:
I got appointed as an aide to my Governor (one of the Northern states), so we are always in and out of Abuja. Lately, I just have the urge to get a homely 18-22 year old girl (not a wild runs babe), to be taking care of her financially, then get her to keep me company in Abuja anytime I'm there. I just want to find her in my hotel room anytime we are back from our numerous meetings.

I have a lovely family, 2 kids and a beautiful wife. Wife is everything you can think of in a woman and the sex is great. But I just find myself chatting random girls with a fake account on Facebook, trying to find one that can fit into the side chick profile. Wouldn't mind an 18yr old I can groom.

Guy it's not a normal feeling it's a human feeling.

what you are feeling is that high you get when you know you are at your peak where money is not an issue. so your mind starts showing you all the ways you can spoil yourself
Enjoy. carry two sef
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by Chuky7(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by AllKnowing: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chuky7:
lalasticlala

You no de shame?

Calling SuperMod to promote infidelity.

To the OP, what you feel is not alien to a man who has come upon some fortune. It’s basic. And I would have you know that there is nothing at the end of this tunnel. The circle would never end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by Chuky7(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2021
AllKnowing:

You no de shame?

Calling SuperMod to promote infidelity.

To the OP, what you feel is not alien to a man who has come upon some fortune. It’s basic. And I would have you know that there is nothing at the end of this tunnel. The circle would never end.

na na na. una too like talk.
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by brosom(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2021
It's the power of marmon(money),
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by brosom(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's the power of marmon(money),

Someday, believe me you'll have the urge to sleep with a celebrity artress.
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by LadyD22(f): 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dat2jo:

Lol you ppl should not fall for this oh , ppl who say " take care " or " groom " are the worsetest , 2k alert on festive holidays grin
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by Oburu202: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
okoroemeka:
trust me it is not always about the sex, companionship is another part of a man life,sometimes I need a girl to share intelligent ideas and conversation,to see things from their point of view but sadly most of our girls are dull and dumb when it comes to such area,what they know is fvck and go,my side chick can engage you for hours with interesting discussion, ideas and solutions to lifes numerous problems that most times we forgot that sex is on the menu,it is interesting to be with an intelligent girl it opens the doors to see how complex and intricate the female mind can be.

You are absolutely right.
Re: Why do I have a Sudden Urge For A Side Chick? by tnerro1(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dat2jo:

Nothing is wrong with you, they say money unlocks characters man never knew he had. If you were broke, you would not be thinking of a side chick grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience / Distant Relationships / Why Do You Read The Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.