Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) (2193 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Newsmic: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Photos, Video)

A video shared on TikTok by @naomiparfait captured the moment an alleged sugar daddy hid his face when his young lover tried to capture his face on camera, IgbereTV reports.

As seen in the viral video, both the man and the young lady were dressed in swim wears. The lady decided to record herself having a good time with the man at a swimming pool.

When the man got to know it was a video which was being livestreamed, he wanted to hide his face but it was already late as his face was briefly captured.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4WRNkS1NhE

https://igberetvnews.com/1407960/shy-sugar-daddy-hides-lover-tries-show-face-camera-photos-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Bigggloadofcum: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin

I still haven't figured out why we guys find it so difficult to stick to one h*rny pot of soup.

I nearly lost my life cuz of this same act. Vero had vowed to kill me for constantly bringing shame upon her with my kuku kele.

It's not that I do this thing on purpose, just that whenever I see a woman with big round and bouncy bumbum, I loose my mind.

This man just like me is not shy. He's just gonna act so to prevent being butchered in his sleep by Vero.

Fear of a woman scorned.

3 Likes

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Na another person father be this ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by jaeyking(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dem don cast person father oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by tgmservice: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lols

This one don cast

2 Likes

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Coronavirus123: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
Too many problems in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nobody wants to identify with a whale
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
he jumped as if he was electrocuted... lol!
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin

Men too like toto
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Cousin9999: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
If you're quiet, you can hear his wife slapping the #@!* out of him. His wife is about to chase him through the whole neighborhood. Homie about to have a six pack by next week.
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Kuriosmynd: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
No wonder person no dey see wife marry again...
Old men don turn all of Dem to aristo bitch...
If young boys start to dey fvck these men's wives as payback now... people go start preaching...nobody will preach to these men to leave our girlfriend alone...This life is messed up

1 Like

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Mastakija(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Chaii see d girl seff
How person go just leave im wife for house dey chase this rubbish
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Teripaul(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
cry embarassed
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Thermodynamics(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mastakija:
Chaii see d girl seff
How person go just leave im wife for house dey chase this rubbish
That babe set die, what are you saying? How you go call that fine babe "rubbish" the girl is pretty an hot, she looks lively too.

1 Like

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by WonderManly(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aah...

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Mastakija(m): 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:

That babe set die, what are you saying? How you go call that fine babe "rubbish" the girl is pretty an hot, she looks lively too.

2 Likes

Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Both of them should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Shy 'Sugar Daddy' Hides As His Lover Tries To Show His Face On Camera (Video) by halfbloodprince(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2021
Shy sugar daddy. With a girl that could be his granddaughter.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Women Do That Turn Men On / Such wonderful day / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.