Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! (2188 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2022
Over the years of being in a relationship, my friend has been noticing how demanding his girlfriend was to him and he has no problems giving her what she wants.
Whenever we go out he normally complains how he spent much on his girl without consideration. I was worried myself because I could feel is much on him and there’s no way is coming to an end. I had to ask him if his babe truly loves him or she’s just with you because his pockets are handsome? He said she has been with him when he was broke but she was less demanding back then.

I asked him if really she was with you when you were still hustling during those times you had nothing she would have been the one advising on how to control your resources but why vice versa? He couldn’t answer still confuse about her huge demands for what desire for herself.
So I told him if such case should repeat itself he should ask her one question which is “Why do she feel entitled to his resources?” So he would know her answer. It was an offensive question but I assured him to give it a try to see what he is dating.

The day he called her to come spend the week at his place, his girlfriend gave him conditions unless she won’t come. She told helium to pay for a private car to pick her from Delta to Lagos and the time she would stay she won’t be able to cook but he should rather get food from eateries around his vicinity and she doesn’t have any new wears to put on so he should get her new clothes for her to put for the period of time she would stay. My friend was so annoyed that he had to ask her why she’s all about what he has and not the relationship itself and all she could say is because she’s a woman, she deserve it. She told him he shouldn’t act as if he hadn’t been doing it for her since time past and today shouldn’t be an exception thinking he must have got used to it. If is not going to do what she said she’s not going to come.
My friend was so surprised by the way his girlfriend is sounding to him. He couldn’t tell if she same girl he has been dating. I forgot to mention he has been the one sponsoring her education since her 100lvl in the university although she’s in her final year now waiting to graduate. He had high hopes of marrying her after she has graduated but as it is he don’t know where the relationship is leading to.

It has been two week now he hasn’t hear from her neither has she make any attempt to call him back. She has been ignoring his texts on whatsapp and Instagram. He is planning to go visit her in school this month.

Please my fellow Nairalanders what are your opinion on this matter?
Serious advice needed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Cyphar(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2022
it is obvious that the girl is after his money. and I can bet my balls.. she has someone else I her life who she loves dearly. but bro, this your guys is a mumu sha..... who still pays for a girl's education? what kind of commitment is that?

well as a good friend, keep on advising him to see the reason that tht girl is not good for him.

shalom wink

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Whazar(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2022
Your friend is a SIMPle man

May god reward his generosity towards them hoes

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by VEXT: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2022
Stupid people everywhere....

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by danietohbadt(m): 11:55am On Mar 01, 2022
You and your friend are Mumu raise to power one million.

If your friend no get sense, so you sef no fit help am reset him brain wey don knock ehn?

If your fellow man ask for ordinary 5k, una no go give and there una two just waste money anyhow on top one public infrastructure.

That’s sheepishly sheepish!

If I may ask, has that your friend ever spent 5k on you?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by arthurwillia(m): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

Over the years of being in a relationship, my friend has been noticing how demanding his girlfriend was to him and he has no problems giving her what she wants.
Whenever we go out he normally complains how he spent much on his girl without consideration. I was worried myself because I could feel is much on him and there’s no way is coming to an end. I had to ask him if his babe truly loves him or she’s just with you because his pockets are handsome? He said she has been with him when he was broke but she was less demanding back then.

I asked him if really she was with you when you were still hustling during those times you had nothing she would have been the one advising on how to control your resources but why vice versa? He couldn’t answer still confuse about her huge demands for what desire for herself.
So I told him if such case should repeat itself he should ask her one question which is “Why do she feel entitled to his resources?” So he would know her answer. It was an offensive question but I assured him to give it a try to see what he is dating.

The day he called her to come spend the week at his place, his girlfriend gave him conditions unless she won’t come. She told helium to pay for a private car to pick her from Delta to Lagos and the time she would stay she won’t be able to cook but he should rather get food from eateries around his vicinity and she doesn’t have any new wears to put on so he should get her new clothes for her to put for the period of time she would stay. My friend was so annoyed that he had to ask her why she’s all about what he has and not the relationship itself and all she could say is because she’s a woman, she deserve it. She told him he shouldn’t act as if he hadn’t been doing it for her since time past and today shouldn’t be an exception thinking he must have got used to it. If is not going to do what she said she’s not going to come.
My friend was so surprised by the way his girlfriend is sounding to him. He couldn’t tell if she same girl he has been dating. I forgot to mention he has been the one sponsoring her education since her 100lvl in the university although she’s in her final year now waiting to graduate. He had high hopes of marrying her after she has graduated but as it is he don’t know where the relationship is leading to.

It has been two week now he hasn’t hear from her neither has she make any attempt to call him back. She has been ignoring his texts on whatsapp and Instagram. He is planning to go visit her in school this month.

Please my fellow Nairalanders what are your opinion on this matter?
Serious advice needed!

Your friend or you?
That's by the way your guy don enter am

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Ahmed0336(m): 11:59am On Mar 01, 2022
undecided

I wish your friend all the best.
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cyphar:
it is obvious that the girl is after his money. and I can bet my balls.. she has someone else I her life who she loves dearly. but bro, this your guys is a mumu sha..... who still pays for a girl's education? what kind of commitment is that?

well as a good friend, keep on advising him to see the reason that tht girl is not good for him.

shalom wink

The last thing on my mind to tell him how s to breakup with her before she does but I still don’t know if he will get over it if he actually breakup with her.
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
danietohbadt:
You and your friend are Mumu raise to power one million.

If your friend no get sense, so you sef no fit help am reset him brain wey don knock ehn?

If your fellow man ask for ordinary 5k, una no go give and there una two just waste money anyhow on top one public infrastructure.

That’s sheepishly sheepish!

If I may ask, has that your friend ever spent 5k on you?

We normally spend time together but I haven’t for one day ask of anything cus I’m doing well for myself. Mind the fact that he has more than me but I don’t feel the need for him to spend on me. His money his choice.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
arthurwillia:

Your friend or you?
That's by the way your guy don enter am

I’m not dumb to have such demanding girlfriend I’m easily troubled by the way women ask much. Btw I’m single.
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
He should pretend to be broke..like been duped.and see her reactions.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by arthurwillia(m): 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

I’m not dumb to have such demanding girlfriend I’m easily troubled by the way women ask much. Btw I’m single.

You sabi jare

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
That girl is clearly with your friend just for the money, she doesn't love that guy one bit undecided...

Who gives conditions to someone they claim to love? undecided...

I would break up with her asap if I was in your friends shoes...

I can't tell anyone how to spend money...
However I think it is stupidity of the heighest order for a man to sponsor his girlfriend to the university undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by revived2: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
If he visit her

He is doomed
He is a fuul

And if that friend is you , you are doomed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by danietohbadt(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

We normally spend time together but I haven’t for one day ask of anything cus I’m doing well for myself. Mind the fact that he has more than me but I don’t feel the need for him to spend on me. His money his choice.

You don’t need to ask him for money boss.
Regardless of whether you’re doing well or not, once in a blue moon, your real nigga should bless you with something too as a show of appreciation for your friendship even without asking.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Cyphar:

shalom wink
he said she was with him when he had nothing so she deserves everything..

Shikena!!
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Favfables1:
That girl is clearly with your friend just for the money, she doesn't love that guy one bit undecided...

Who gives conditions to someone they claim to love? undecided...

I would break up with her asap if I was in your friends shoes...

I can't tell anyone how to spend money...
However I think it is stupidity of the heighest order for a man to sponsor his girlfriend to the university undecided...
tales

You're talking nonsense!!
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

you might die single if you continue like this grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:

I have no problem in giving but when it becomes a regular routine and you sit comfortably asking without considering how he struggle daily to fend for himself and you, that’s selfishness. You can’t just depend on somebody since he gives out to you without asking anything in return that means you took him as your bank and already that’s entitlement since you feel like he should be giving you when you are in need.
At some point when he start facing financial challenges you would be the one to drift away from him into the next man that’s available to give instead of looking for a way to get a job to keep yourself going.

In this life there’s nothing like equal rights. Modern day feminism is scam.

Yes I might die single without any regrets. Everyday I see reasons why I shouldn’t be in a relationship yet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:
tales

You're talking nonsense!!

Can you sponsor your man to the university if you claim that you love him?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

I have no problem in giving but when it becomes a regular routine and you sit comfortably asking without considering how he struggle daily to fend for himself and you that’s selfishness. You can’t just depend on somebody since he gives out to you without asking anything in return that means you took him as your bank and already that’s entitlement since you feel like he should be giving you when you are in need.
At some point when he would start facing financial challenges you would be the one to drift away from him into the next man that’s available to give instead of looking for a way to get a job to keep yourself going.

In this life there’s nothing like equal rights. Modern day feminism is scam.

Yes I might die single without any regrets.
I refuse to get your point

Stop sounding like a stingy guy

You better not die single undecided
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

Can you sponsor your man to the university if you claim that you love him?
it can never happen lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:
I refuse to get your point

Stop sounding like a stingy guy

You better not die single undecided

Choose what you believe in missy. There’s no other way I can convince you to know my kind of person and beside that I spend more on my family, male friends than my female friends. That’s because I have seen the difference between both genders and you can’t tell me otherwise.
I have a principle I follow and I’ve never one day regretted it because it has taught me more about social etiquettes.

Like I said dying single would be the best decision I might make cus no woman should have the mindset of being entitled to my resources when she’s not the drive behind my success. Is alright I treat you as a responsible man but not to the extent you feel like you should be in control of what you want through what I gain that’s BS to me

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:
it can never happen lipsrsealed

I blame men who still put funds on women who are more sensible than them. I can’t lose to your type.
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by flokii: 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
@OP Your friend is about to learn a bitter lesson of never putting one's hope on people especially ladies.. they change like weather.

The girl probably feels she is no longer in your friend's league now that she'll soon become a graduate and will be aiming higher for bankers, managers, telecom and oil workers etc.
Guys sponsoring ladies through school have mind sha.. money you'll invest and get good returns later. Na una sabi.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by FhucLyf: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
This is as clear as it can ever be, there shouldn't be conditions in seeing your love, she's just looking for a getaway from school stress or something similar, and she has a Man ready to spend on her, so why not.

She's not wife-material.
That's just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Mcslize: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Preshieben:

See them. The usual guilt playing tactic always being used on gullible guys.

Die single indeed!
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Mcslize: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2022
Haynnie:

I blame men who still put funds on women who are more sensible than them. I can’t lose to your type.

Don't waste your time replying that entitled parasite. All men are waking up now. I know there are still a handful of gullible guys out there whom these parasitic female species still manipulate and broke shame. But all men eyes are getting clearer now.

A parasitic relationship will never favour a guy. You will spend and spend and spend. That's not the type of relationship any sane young man who has struggled to make it big in life should get himself into.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Haynnie: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mcslize:

Don't waste your time replying that entitled parasite. All men are waking up now. I know there are still a handful of gullible guys out there whom these parasitic female species still manipulate and broke shame. But all men eyes are getting clearer now.

A parasitic relationship will never favour a guy. You will spend and spend and spend. That's not the type of relationship any sane young man who has struggled to make it big in life should get himself into.

Exactly! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by placeofallure(f): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
@Haynnie, can I talk to your friend? He is more than a Simp!
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Mcslize:

See them. The usual guilt playing tactic always being used on gullible guys.

Die single indeed!
ya haff mad undecided
Re: My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! by CaveAdullam: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
End the relationship before the relationship end you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catch That Cheating Babyboo / My Girlfriend Served Me BREAKFAST Bcuz I Refused To Send Her Data / What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.