Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex (1286 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by doksblog(m): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sex is an enjoyable activity and the best form of intimacy a couple can have in their relationship. While there are many tips on tricks on how to be more intimate with your partner, there are other health factors to be considered after sexual activity.

It is important to take the proper steps some point after intimacy to make sure you’re protecting yourself and the person you are involved with.

Although it is important to take care of your reproductive health, but endeavour not to involve yourself in these acts.

Peeing After Sex:5 Things Ladies Shouldn't Do After Sex

1.Peeing After Sex Or Rush To The Bathroom

It is true that easing yourself after sex can help clear the urethral tract of any bacteria introduced during sex that can lead to painful UTIs, but you don’t need to do it right away and ruin the moment.

2.Sleeping In Lingerie

After sex, your skin tends to be warm and damp, thanks to perspiration, vaginal secretions, and semen. Sleeping in your underwear traps the moisture and you run the risk of a yeast infection.

3.Use Wet Wipes..... Find out below
https://doksblog.com/peeing-after-sex5-things-ladies-shouldnt-do-after-sex/

Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by Coronavirus123: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
God when...

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ask "What are we now?"
Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by doksblog(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
hmmmm
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
doksblog:
hmmmm

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, I kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by doksblog(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mental case
Orgasmgiver123:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, I kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do After Sex by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
doksblog:
Mental case

grin you garrit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Miss This Nairalander / Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog / In Your View, What Are The Disadvantages Of Not Having A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.