Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? (68143 Views)

Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. / Man Who Fell For A Single Mother-of-six After Meeting On A Dating Site / Is My Cousin Entering A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Timekeeper: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your last sentence sounded like I'm Adolf Hitler. grin

Are you both normal @ iyaebe?

If una like each other, send a pm or share number and stop with your meaningless conversations....

Make una marry den born adolf Hitler and snitches... Dt u an fvcking prob
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Clinghton: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
My parents never told such lie, but always knew what to expect.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Akharmony: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nah wen you sleep you go later hear am. . .
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by HonestFriend: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.

U re not different from my baby sister back then.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Solofresh2: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.
How did your story relate to the question asked
Shutting up would have been better than this meaningless story of yours
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by codeigniter(m): 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
misskemi41:
Ghana Ghana
Never new
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MossLuv: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=iamyemiakins post=108218988]"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, I WILL NOT BEAT YOU".

How many of us fell for this trap? grin[/quote

Me today as a parent I kept my promise.. if they tell me the I only warn them and not beaten]

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by joyandfaith: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
jaeyking:
One of the ways Nigerian parents made us have trust issues.

It might be funny but that statement created a rift between parents and kids.

Your parent would say dey won't beat u but would still go ahead to beat u.
Then next time you expect the child to say the truth

I don't beat my children when they tell me the truths. But I beat them when they lie.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
mamagee3:

That’s the best way to discipline so you don’t repeat it...

If they did not break their promise, next time you do something you’ll just the tell the truth to avoid punishment...

It does not fix the problem.
You right because I hardly hide anything from my parents
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Card7: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, I WILL NOT BEAT YOU".

How many of us fell for this trap? grin

angry
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
HonestFriend:

U re not different from my baby sister back then.. grin grin
lol,the funniest part is my dad is usually very interested in everything I'll spill and that way he gets to know everything that happened when he was away.lol
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by micxwell(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

ITAN JE SATANI grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by DavidEsq(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
The family snitch. U dey tell am who bring babe come house and who slap u cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The day I brought my friend,OgheneVwede home to my mum's kitchen and we both ate my mum's pot of rice that she preserved for her return from the village market cool

Mennnnnnnn,see panel beating on that day for me...My friend had already gone by then cool. Na from that day I realize say true true, success get many friends,but failure na self-contain undecided

Oshare naa, You be real Warri pikin.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by thundafire: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

all of us

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by tydi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
The truth had never saved anyone .
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by alfajohn: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
My mum will not beat you if she start with that. She understands the importance of promise kept.
If she wants to beat you she will level the allegation and convict you before executing the judgement.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by StreetFight: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn! Your snitching habit started from 1805. So you're a rat.

She is still snitching till date. Old habits never die
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
StreetFight:

She is still snitching till date. Old habits never die

Since 1805!
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by LordOfTheGame: 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

You're a born snitch, pray you don't pay a heavy price for your treacherous character one day.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Testimony1988(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hahahahah.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by LINTUNE(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
like you are now to nairaland men
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Xantel(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
When I say the truth, my dad will not beat me. He will only advice me not to do it again.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by rezy15(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Super Snitch
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nothingserious: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The day I brought my friend,OgheneVwede home to my mum's kitchen and we both ate my mum's pot of rice that she preserved for her return from the village market cool

Mennnnnnnn,see panel beating on that day for me...My friend had already gone by then cool. Na from that day I realize say true true, success get many friends,but failure na self-contain undecided

Rice that was cooked and eaten occasionally and on special days back then, na wetin only you and your friend go down a whole pot?

Should I say you deserved what came to you thereafter? Lol
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Silentgroper(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Just stop snitching. You sound more like you still snitch. Damn! I hate snitches.
Me too! ak to their fvcking livers whilst draco mke their brains go splat..
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Silentgroper:
Me too! ak to their fvcking livers whilst draco mke their brains go splat..

cool
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by udemzyudex(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na for here we take understand say, telling the truth fit lead to more wahala.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by udemzyudex(m): 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

It was still snitching. You can term it what you want, it's still snitching wrapped with candy.

Oga rest.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by pauladonis(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin grin grin Till today, I still have trust issues. Dem still con serve me hot breakfast back-to-back-to-back... Wo! Make everybody getaaaat.

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmm, I have my Ballon d'or more than 100s of time I won d cup
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Emmypure: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Hope u use to also tell him about that uncle that visits your mum when he is not around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.