Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? (68163 Views)

Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. / Man Who Fell For A Single Mother-of-six After Meeting On A Dating Site / Is My Cousin Entering A Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MyExpression(m): 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes,you said you don't forgive and you are vengeful, that means you can kill,even lkillbrokehoes that always look for my trouble but I always forgive him and don't hate him(even though he's childish, uyai told me he's 22yrs old),that's how it should be,you should learn to forgive easily, it makes life beautiful

You just snitched on Uyai ryt now! ���
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Naturallity: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Well I was flogged in the eye as I wanted to jump and dodge the cane after saying the truth.....
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by TheWolfen(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nairaland first page come like say I dey read two people chat.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Mvena(f): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:
"JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH, I WILL NOT BEAT YOU".

How many of us fell for this trap? grin
I dey fall wella oo na that time I no dey cry again sef

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by misskemi41: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ghana Ghana

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by mamagee3(f): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.
That’s the best way to discipline so you don’t repeat it...

If they did not break their promise, next time you do something you’ll just the tell the truth to avoid punishment...

It does not fix the problem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is the first lie our mothers made us to believe.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by sokera: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Police pattern , tell us the truth , confess and you will go home but once you confess , next is to face judge in the court of law …
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by nymphomaniac(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

this isn’t healthy actually. If you say you won’t spank a child if they say the truth, be honest enough to not actually spank them. Funny story that happened to me recently.

We park on my street in my hood. I woke to find my car defaced with alphabets written on the drivers side. This is a car less than 3 weeks old with me. I asked around and was told a child did it. About 6yrs old. I saw him today and I asked if he did it. He lied that he didn’t do it. I promised to not flog him if he said the truth and he said he did it.

I let him go with a stern warning not to ever do such on any car parked on the street again.

PS: ironically, the boys father saw me ranting the first time I saw the scratches. I didn’t know he was the father of the child and I told him to see what a child did to my car and even mentioned his sons name to him. He didn’t say a word but left effectively disowning his own child. What a shame!
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
I FELL WOEFULLY FOR IT.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Bifwoli: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Even police and prosecutors use this kind of trap on people.And romantic partners do it to some extent...then they all turn on you.

We're all kids in some ways in everyday life.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by 360command: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I used to spill truth to my parents plus the ones that does not even concerns me and they won't beat me.Back then,the only way my dad will know all that happened when he was away was just to get me a lot of goodies when coming back,as soon as I follow him to his room,just know that I'll spill everything before coming out even when my brothers have already begged and bribed me not say anything. Well,they started hiding everything from me but I was a pain in their neck.
snitch. I hope you are not snitching at this adult stage of yours.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by nymphomaniac(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
sokera:
Police pattern , tell us the truth , confess and you will go home but once you confess , next is to face judge in the court of law …
while the tactic isn’t best practice as it makes people lose trust in the police, some cops actually keep to their word depending on if you are a witness/suspect and if your evidence will crack the case.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by latexxbro(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have you changed or you can't still keep secret uptill now? I won't have any deal with then if it's me.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Chiden(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ah!! I no go fit talk wetin my eyes see cool
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by kayusely70(m): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Olofofo ni e!
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by KingDash: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

my parents never beat me in this life, I'm an only son, so they treated me like an egg.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by TruthUntold: 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
I can't believe I just attentively read thru three whole pages of three strangers fighting on the internet. Seriously!
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Nmezor(f): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wat a funni thread, I don't remember falling for that jare., knew I go chop cane.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by PreciousBro: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

You're also a pain in your own neck. Head too heavy yet empty. From time immemorial you've always had a thing for materialism. Goodies then, now money for hand back for ground. A completely legless feline with an overzealous hunger for blood of a prey you can't kill.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by tradepunter: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
MufasaLion:

Just stop snitching. You sound more like you still snitch. Damn! I hate snitches.

Abeg shut up there.... Dy do gangsta and all...

Met many like you, when they realize nu be five oo dy handle the case.... The fear alone go make their mouth run like running water...

Just put the wanna be tough ones for medusa's pit and watch how they glow with every information...
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by ImoleNaija: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na only one meat I took from the pot grin

Next nah to receive beating of life cheesy
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by goodLord3dg2: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by clericuzzio(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

This method was actually used to bring out the truth from our mouth and after that na punishment good follow

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
tradepunter:

Abeg shut up there.... Dy do gangsta and all...

Met many like you, when they realize nu be five oo dy handle the case.... The fear alone go make their mouth run like running water...

Just put the wanna be tough ones for medusa's pit and watch how they glow with every information...

Can you even read the trash you wrote? Writing like a kid with speech impairment.
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by merits(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

grin
grin
grin
Only God kno how many times fa.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by silvoclaira: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
AsapTeddy:
Only 90's kids will understand...

Like if you really enjoy the 90's... especially the years leading up to year 2000.

I really enjoyed Gen. Abachas reign
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by merits(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Only God kno how many times fa.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
And you are still a pain in our necks
Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by King44(m): 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
iamyemiakins:

we plenty

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? by Ferdinandu(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
All these last born. Sometimes then, you wish you will sell them the way Joseph's brothers sold himgringrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.