Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. (1109 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Childfree: 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Look at the thread that made front page

https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four

I saw her thread before it went to front page I knew it was a bait. After it went to front page I was surprised how people buy into it. Going through the thread even made my suspicions strong. Here is Why.

Alot of people were making submission and asking her some questions yet she refused answering them because her story would fall under scrutiny. All she was interested in was replying with her account details for those that asked and saying thank you. Just to even provide her normal account so that people can verify if it corresponds with the e-banking account she dropped, she is beating around the bush. up to the time of writing this she refused the request. Just after 4 or 5 comments someone was the first to ask her to drop her account details, it seems odd that he became busy shielding and fighting people that want to authenticate her account numbers.

So I said let me dig into it.

Typing....

cc oxiide22 Hacks4dummies Wujio ahnie
Hubeznigeria BronzeTiger Abisolababe Bea1234

1 Like

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Childfree: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
I went through her profile and post and this is what I found.

February 2022, she said she didn't attend school.
https://www.nairaland.com/6972683/how-boyfriend-used-fake-united#109976297

While October 2023, Claim to have an OND.
https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four/9#126713917

February 2022 She claimed to be into fashion design, she rise her boyfriend, use her shop as collateral to collect loan for him... She lives in OYO state.
https://www.nairaland.com/6972683/how-boyfriend-used-fake-united#109976297

https://www.nairaland.com/6972683/how-boyfriend-used-fake-united#109976758

After 11 months i.e December 2022, she claimed to be a caterer and event decorator. She owns a shop... Lives in Ogun state.
https://www.nairaland.com/7484451/how-god-saved-life-being#119214022

After 6 months i.e May 2023, she claimed to be a teacher.
https://www.nairaland.com/7704155/fg-declares-may-29-public/2#123386577

After another 6 months i.e October 2023, Now at the moment she claims to base in Akure Ondo state, got sacked from a 20k job that she has been doing for the past 3 years because she asked for her pay after 4 months of nonpayment.
https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four/5#126700619

https://www.nairaland.com/7894356/got-sacked-after-asking-four/5#126700914

2 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by oxiide22(m): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Childfree:

I saw her thread before it went to front page I knew it was a bait. After it went to front page I was surprised how people buy into it. Going through the thread even made my suspicions strong. Here is Why.

Alot of people were making submission and asking her some questions yet she refused answering them because her story would fall under scrutiny. All she was interested in was replying with her account details for those that asked and saying thank you. Just to even provide her normal account so that people can verify if it corresponds with the e-banking account she dropped, she is beating around the bush. up to the time of writing this she refused the request. Just after 4 or 5 comments someone was the first to ask her to drop her account details, it seems odd that he became busy shielding and fighting people that want to authenticate her account numbers.

Typing....

she already cash out
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by ahnie: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
This thread gave me serious migraine I won't lie to you,I m still suffering from the effects it caused to my head.

I knew the amount of insults wujio dazed on me,I knew was working hand in hand with the abisola entity.
Virus20 excerpts confirmed my suspicion too.
I also remember a certain thread where one divine(something) a young lad from kogi state also accused wujio(under a different sobriquet) that he wanted to harm him when he was working in wujios farmland.

Then a lady from benue State dorcaz came here also seeking for help and wujio was the first person wanting to help her,then after some days the narrative changed that wujio was asking her to send her full nudes because he can buy her the sewing machine.

I m trying so hard to remember wujios monicker on that thread,but my brain is messing up with me....so I rested myself.

Like I said before....this nairaland na to just read n pass.

Bronzetiger did an excellent job Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by ahnie: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2023
I think Hack4dummies was the first dude to register his suspicion.

Make we just dey read dey go......I rest my case.
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Abisolababe(f): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Childfree:

Typing....

I already drop the account number , I'm not fighting anyone, if there is any proof about my identity I'm ready to drop them..
You don't have to kill yourself over this issue
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Abisolababe(f): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
oxiide22:
she already cash out

There is nothing like cashout or anything

I have all my details intact and I can send proof of what I have been able to get with the little help people rendered to me on Nairaland...

Face your business and look for something else to do
Don't envy people's success..

In the next three month my Story will change
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Baite: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
...Continuation

Ask yourself, if she has been working for the past 3 years for this supposed woman, how manage February 2022 she is a fashion designer and owns her own shop? Even use her shop as loan collateral? Again living in OYO undecided when she's suppose to be in Akure working for the woman

Again December 2022, she is a caterer and decorator, owns her shop Living in Ogun. When she should be already working for the supposed woman Is she a double human being?

May 2023 she's a teacher So she has abandoned all her shops? Or the woman. Is she 3 people simultaneously living in different locations?

How can you have 3 different jobs with shops in 2 different cities and at the same time you have been working a 20k job for a woman in another different state for 3 years all within the last 2 years? Lol. Remember she got an OND also within the same period. This foolish scammer thought every nairalander is dumb grin

Since new accounts rise eyebrows and most people don't take it serious, scammers have upgraded. What they now do is create plenty accounts, warm it up by engaging in discussion, creating threads for some while to make the account not look like a new account... So that when they come with format no one would throw it out of the window. If you go through the threads she created, they are all made up stories, different professions, different cities, wack timeline, no connection whatsoever. Everything was perfectly design for this grand scam.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by oxiide22(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Abisolababe:

There is nothing like cashout or anything

I have all my details intact and I can send proof of what I have been able to get with the little help people rendered to me on Nairaland...

Face your business and look for something else to do
Don't envy people's success..

I can't believe you unless I saw u make video of yourself pushing wheelbarrow selling those items

2 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Abisolababe(f): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
oxiide22:
I can't believe you unless I saw u make video of yourself pushing wheelbarrow selling those items

Okay sir...

If I want to make a video I would rather send to those that help me and not you .
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by illicit(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na wa o

🤕🥴
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Maaverick: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Continuation. Anti spam bot kept on banning me. This is supposed to be the continuation of the first post.

February 2022 She claimed to be into fashion design, she rise her boyfriend, use her shop as collateral to collect loan for him... She lives in OYO state.

After 11 months i.e December 2022, she claimed to be a caterer and event decorator. She owns a shop... Lives in Ogun state.

After another 6 months i.e October 2023, Now at the moment she claims to base in Akure Ondo state, got sacked from a 20k job that she has been doing for the past 3 years because she asked for her pay after 4 months of nonpayment.

I can prove every claim here. I dare you to pick any that is not true Abisolababe. If not explain them

6 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Maaverick: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Maaverick:
Continuation. Anti spam bot kept on banning me. This is supposed to be the continuation of the first post.

I can prove every claim here. I dare you to pick any that is not true Abisolababe. If not explain them

Continuation

Ask yourself, if she has been working for the past 3 years for this supposed woman, how manage February 2022 she is a fashion designer and owns her own shop? Even use her shop as loan collateral? Again living in OYO undecided when she's suppose to be in Akure working for the woman

Again December 2022, she is a caterer and decorator, owns her shop Living in Ogun. When she should be already working for the supposed woman Is she a double human being?

May 2023 she's a teacher So she has abandoned all her shops? Or the woman. Is she 3 people simultaneously living in different locations?

How can you have 3 different jobs with shops in 2 different cities and at the same time you have been working a 20k job for a woman in another different state for 3 years all within the last 2 years? Lol. Remember she got an OND also within the same period. This foolish scammer thought every nairalander is dumb grin

Since new accounts rise eyebrows and most people don't take it serious, scammers have upgraded. What they now do is create plenty accounts, warm it up by engaging in discussion, creating threads for some while to make the account not look like a new account... So that when they come with format no one would throw it out of the window. If you go through the threads she created, they are all made up stories, different professions, different cities, wack timeline, no connection whatsoever. Everything was perfectly design for this grand scam.

3 Likes

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Caleb15(m): 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Oshe Shearlock Holmes
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2023
ahnie:
This thread gave me serious migraine I won't lie to you,I m still suffering from the effects it caused to my head.

I knew the amount of insults wujio dazed on me,I knew was working hand in hand with the abisola entity.
Virus20 excerpts confirmed my suspicion too.
I also remember a certain thread where one divine(something) a young lad from kogi state also accused wujio(under a different sobriquet) that he wanted to harm him when he was working in wujios farmland.

Then a lady from benue State dorcaz came here also seeking for help and wujio was the first person wanting to help her,then after some days the narrative changed that wujio was asking her to send her full nudes because he can buy her the sewing machine.

I m trying so hard to remember wujios monicker on that thread,but my brain is messing up with me....so I rested myself.

Like I said before....this nairaland na to just read n pass.

Bronzetiger did an excellent job Sha.

That Wujio guy is the same as Wodu89, very lousy and boastful audio billionaire grin

1 Like

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by ahnie: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Yes that's the name, you're right thank you.
SavageResponse:

That Wujio guy is the same as Wodu89, very lousy and boastful audio billionaire grin
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by LordReed(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2023
Abisolababe:

To the new format bah.

1 Like

Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Wujio: 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
ahnie:
Yes that's the name, you're right thank you.

Whatever, do i owe you or anyone ?

I owe you ?
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by Oizee(f): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
What is painful is that the chances of people that genuinely needs help will be slim.

More than a year ago, one guy narrated a story like that, he wasn't even asking for financial help because he claimed he was ready to end it all, I tried to convince him not to kill himself, i chatted him privately and sent money to him, the guy was grateful and praised me for raising his hope and I said it was my pleasure.

He complained of being almost homeless and that was the reason I sent him money to go back to his family.

All the qualifications he claimed he has, I directed him to one of my friend in his own state in Ekiti but the guy didn't show up.

I even became worried thinking he has committed suicide as he planned because his number wasn't going for me, but the day I tried his line from another number and he picked, I said this is one of your helper from nairaland that I just want to check on him and family, he was grateful for my concern, so he started telling me he "hasn't found the complete money to discharge his wife from hospital that he still needed help"

Then I realized I have been scammed, when I told him this is oizee from nairaland, the guy disconnected my call shaperly.

So since then I lack empathy for all this kind stories o.
Re: Scam Bait That Went To Front Page And People Fell For It. by baralatie(m): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bait

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest / Help Am In Deep Pains / Mother Inlaw Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.