Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son (693 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son by Jenniferchuma10: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
A housewife in Nasarawa state, Mrs Justina Agbumi has narrated how she was impregnated by her husband’s biological son who she identified as Godwin.

Agbumi who was childless for 19 years prior to the incident, blamed the affair on a frosty relationship with her husband.

The lady told The Nation that her curiousity to establish whether she was indeed barren as claimed by her husband, pushed her into allowing the young man that was staying with them to sleep with her, not knowing he was the biological son of her husband.

She said her husband who is now dead, brought the young man over and introduced him to her as one of his relatives from the village.

Agbumi said;

“It got to a point that I asked myself if I was still living with the same man I married. He suddenly became a beast, calling me barren, harlot and useless, just because I couldn’t take in.

He was my best friend before we got married. We were ready to have children as quickly as possible so we could move on.

“But after five years and more, there was nothing. I didn’t take in, so I became worried.

“We went for several tests but we were told I had no problem but my husband had low sperm count and he needed to regulate his diet, which we did, but nothing changed.

“Because he is the only son, his mother had already become hostile to me, visiting regularly from the village while my husband also joined her in frustrating me.

Before then, I visited places my faith would ordinarily not permit to, because all I wanted was a child. Yet nothing came out of it.

“That was how I started living alone. I cried daily but that didn’t bring any succour.

“One day, I got an idea and decided to test my fertility with another man. I realised that would be adultery of the highest order, but I also felt it would be lesser sin if it was with my husband’s relation who was staying with us. I drew the young man closer and made him my best friend since my husband had stopped making love to me for close to seven months.

“Luring Godwin to start sleeping with me was a difficult decision but I was also considering my age.

“I had never cheated on my husband before, but I had reached the limit of my endurance and the circumstances around me was not in my favour.

For more details please click on the link below
https://www.trendinghub.ng/nasarawa-housewife-gets-pregnant-after-testing-her-fertility-with-her-husbands-teenage-son/

Re: Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son by Hashabiah: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
This woman was just driven by the spirit of lustful desires and desperation.
Re: Housewife Gets Pregnant After Testing Her Fertility With Her Husband’s Son by insidelife22(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
xvideos plus end time if you know what I mean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sorry Bigcowhorn, Fernandezpablo, Ocholu, Chibudollar And Others / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Look Beyond Appearance In A Relationship / Nigerians Please Let Us Stop This Habit!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.