Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo (40431 Views)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by TomRiddle1: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Enugurangers:
Fox news would have given him promotion if he was with them.
Keep quiet...Do you watch Fox news at all ? Brainwashed CNN viewer.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
goody234:

you are looking at a one term president the democrats should never have picked him ...i wouldn't trust Biden to get me a loaf of bread
No the democrats should have picked you abi,if Biden is in good health by 2024 he is running again.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

[s]Nice to see people follow American politics like I do.
Really love watching tucker Carlson via YouTube and Facebook sometimes.just sad I can't watch fox news here in Nigeria.
We majorly have fake news CNN as trump will call it

#FJB....let's go brandon
Kamala is a clown �.
Democrats will destroy America
With their current build back better bill, America will finally be destroyed by inflation.the dollar becomes devalued.it will benefit other nations tho.

Trump was right on so many things.he made people to know how main stream media (MSM) is fake.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,WSJ AND the rest of the woke media
People are beginning to see democrats for who they her.eveeything about them is racism.

Joe Hiden sorry biden has blamed covid for his abysmal performance.now covid is almost ending,he has nothing to blame his failures on.thats y democrats don't want covid pandemic to end

In America now.
There is supply chain crisis
Inflation
Pouring of migrants from southern border in the country
Crime in major democratic cities because their DAs fail to procecute crime
Racial intolerance because democrats use race for politics
Increase in cost of gas and other commodities
Empty shelves due to supply chain crisis

Democrats will destroy America[/s]

You are not following American politics you are following propaganda fox news fake news channel.

Go and sit down jaare all the nonsense you mentioned didn't happen under Trump abi and inflation isn't a global pandemic happening everywhere around the world abi.

Keep quiet abeg before you are coming online speaking half truths from republican trashy talking points filled with lies.
Same bills republicans votes against they go back to their constituents claiming credit if the bills were so bad why do they(republicans) claim credit when they start seeing the benefits.

Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Adefolarin1:

To be candid, i prefer trump's style of governance to biden's, democrats will destroy America.

It is because you don't know anything about governance.

What exactly have democrats done to destroy America, abi you don't know that unemployment is at an all time low under democrats and America is back on track, please stick to local news and stop saying things you have no idea about.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by alezzy13: 7:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Mescana22:
The Republicans are not here to play
Lol
They Will hunt all of them

Biden is one term president

Trump will win again

grin

They have come again oo.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Escobar7(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2021
I said it before, the Cuomo brothers will reap what they sow, after the evil and traitorous attacks on Trump.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by yassinattah(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2021
That guy was eloquent and meticulous in presenting sha.

But no ish,there are other presenters that can fill up his shoes.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

You live in America but you are still blind.you hated a man because of his mean tweets and voted for a senile man that hide in his basement the entire election time
You called Dr flip flops fauchi a guru.the man that said don't wear a mask,wear a mask but it won't change anything,wear 2 mask for best protection.the man that said criticizing him is criticizing science.the man that lied that America didn't pay for gain in function bat corona viruses when NIH where he was incharge of admitted that America paid for the experiment which may have led to the pandemic

My brother,the best thing that trump did for me was opening my eyes to the woke leftist media and Hollywood.
Stopped watching Hollywood movies cause I could now see what they were aiming at.
They were indoctrinating children into gay and trans shit with woke nonsense.
I can go on and on

The latest poll that was done between republicans and democrats about which parties can get things done when in government,Americans voted more for republicans.they even surpassed democrats with double figures

Democrats love to window dress.
Very sure they will loose well in mid term elections.it started in Virginia

But in the same elections democrats won mayoral races and even red Georgia democrats flipped 48 local/municipal elections in Georgia.

My dear go and sleep democrats major loss was in Virginia but they got the highest number of votes in a gubernatorial election that day it was even less than 2% loss for them.

Yet they won in Pennsylvania, Boston,New York, local elections in Mississippi, Georgia most especially instead of focusing on Virginia alone why don't you research and check the wins they recorded in local elections which republicans usually win.

You are the one out of touch,polls fluctuate as time goes on Trump never had 50% approval ratings but 74 million idiots voted for him so who told you that democrats with higher approval ratings won't get much more.

The midterms elections is democrats to lose if they don't hammer on the polity and campaign wisely stick to what you know it was only Virginia they had a terrible loss it was even a slight loss self,but made grounds in Georgia of all places and you think the midterms will be a walkover for republicans who have no policy lol

Think again.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

You live in America but you are still blind.you hated a man because of his mean tweets and voted for a senile man that hide in his basement the entire election time
You called Dr flip flops fauchi a guru.the man that said don't wear a mask,wear a mask but it won't change anything,wear 2 mask for best protection.the man that said criticizing him is criticizing science.the man that lied that America didn't pay for gain in function bat corona viruses when NIH where he was incharge of admitted that America paid for the experiment which may have led to the pandemic

My brother,the best thing that trump did for me was opening my eyes to the woke leftist media and Hollywood.
Stopped watching Hollywood movies cause I could now see what they were aiming at.
They were indoctrinating children into gay and trans shit with woke nonsense.
I can go on and on

The latest poll that was done between republicans and democrats about which parties can get things done when in government,Americans voted more for republicans.they even surpassed democrats with double figures

Democrats love to window dress.
Very sure they will loose well in mid term elections.it started in Virginia

Trump didn't open your eye to anything you opened your eyes to nonsense because you don't know what 'woke' means,neither do you even know that Trump is friends with the LGBTQ community, democrats are not indoctrinating kids into anything your head is just paining you.

Same republican clowns that said CRT was indoctrinating kids but CRT is not even taught in majority of American schools except law schools.Same republicans clowns who claim to love children can never support a legislation in favour of sensible gun control.

A 15 year old boy shot 4 teenagers in school because his parents, supporters of Trump gave a 15 year old a gun crazy hypocrital lots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by alezzy13: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2021
It's sad Chris had to end this way.

Btw it's funny those criticizing CNN are ardent viewers of propaganda networks like Fox. The height of hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by iguita: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
As fearful as this sounds, it's so true. Biden's ratings are dropping everyday. For Kamala, seems no ody likes her. Trump is coming!!!!
peacettw:
Sad end for the two brothers. Republicans are really not here to play.

Biden should get his act together otherwise I don't see him lasting very long in that office. As for kamala, I wish her luck because she will most definitely be swallowed whole.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Drogunov: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
seunmsg:
Nonsense! You guys actually expect him not to do wherever is necessary to help his brother? Family first in everything. Chris is an asset to any TV station. He will bounce back in no time.

If you feel that way, why are you, Mr Kadoso Mutairu, aka seunmsg, aka Auditor not supporting your brother, Ayo Fayose and his political party? Afterall, family 1st in everything.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by duality(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Fake news channel
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
You are right to an extent here BUT whatever is happening now CANNOT be compared on all levels with that Moronic Orangutan[Mr chaos] that was in power before Biden. I have been a registered voter for the past 30 years and I will never regret my last US election vote. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican so I am a very Objective voter. How many cabinet members resigned around this same time under the twitter slowpoke? imagine waking up at 5 am to twitt Against your own cabinet member? saying you know more than the same VETERAN Generals that you appointed? Imagine twitting against your OWN Covid guru[Dr Fauci] thereby causing MORE confusion in the middle of a PANDEMIC??Every University must use the slowpoke as a case study about leadership........Fortunately, most of the african Baboons[ same ppl he cursed out severally] that worshipped him aren't eligible to vote for him from their villages.

Oh, I agree with you totally. Trump is a total train wreck. I had high hopes that the Biden team will turn things around but it appears that is not the case.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2021
iguita:
As fearful as this sounds, it's so true. Biden's ratings are dropping everyday. For Kamala, seems no ody likes her. Trump is coming!!!!

It's quite sad. I had high hopes for kamala but she appears to be a baby at this game. Her ratings are the worst ever of any USA VP. It also doesn't help that a number of her staff are throwing in the towel as well.

The scathing news piece that CNN released concerning the rift between her office and that of Biden was the start of her undoing. I wish her well cos she desperately needs it

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You obviously don't understand what peacettw said. It's completely obvious his brother was setup by the right and he was trying to uncover the truth, he's a journalist, that's what they do but he was caught so at the end of the day, it all boils down to politics

Well said. It's just politics and the Republicans seem to have the upper hand in that game

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Enugurangers:
Fox news would have given him promotion if he was with them.

I totally agree with you on this.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are just saying rubbish

And you my dear are oblivious of the true situation of things. Read the room..

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 7:56am On Dec 05, 2021
ovie8200:

Did you read the article? You are off-topic and this is the reason people like you always fail in school. This is not about republican or democratic Or Biden/Kamala Harris....... learn to know how to read!

As for Christ Cuomo, he was wrong for using his position as the news host to tarnish others while defending his brother.

Your statement is quite hilarious and painfully ignorant.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Dja1(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2021
I found it difficult to comment here on nl smh am I d only one using iPhone? Dunno oO
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:

And you my dear are oblivious of the true situation of things. Read the room..

Take your correction and move out the Irony from you grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by TomRiddle1: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

Nice to see people follow American politics like I do.
Really love watching tucker Carlson via YouTube and Facebook sometimes.just sad I can't watch fox news here in Nigeria.
We majorly have fake news CNN as trump will call it

#FJB....let's go brandon
Kamala is a clown �.
With their current build back better bill, America will finally be destroyed by inflation.the dollar becomes devalued.it will benefit other nations tho.

Trump was right on so many things.he made people to know how main stream media (MSM) is fake.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,WSJ AND the rest of the woke media
People are beginning to see democrats for who they her.eveeything about them is racism.

Joe Hiden sorry biden has blamed covid for his abysmal performance.now covid is almost ending,he has nothing to blame his failures on.thats y democrats don't want covid pandemic to end

In America now.
There is supply chain crisis
Inflation
Pouring of migrants from southern border in the country
Crime in major democratic cities because their DAs fail to procecute crime
Racial intolerance because democrats use race for politics
Increase in cost of gas and other commodities
Empty shelves due to supply chain crisis

I also watch Fox news and enjoy it a lot.
I stopped when Judge Jeanine had issues with Fox and i think it was when the Maddox son took over his father's company...
You see the new owner of Fox new is a die hard Democrat so it has affected their news.
People who tell the Truth are hated. Fox news is a American new network that reports the news all around the world but focus on happening in America.
They report solid news...Do you know most Nigeria cable automatically only have CNN.
Trump would have done so much for America but the Democrats and China fought him non stop.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by TomRiddle1: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not following American politics you are following propaganda fox news fake news channel.

Go and sit down jaare all the nonsense you mentioned didn't happen under Trump abi and inflation isn't a global pandemic happening everywhere around the world abi.

Keep quiet abeg before you are coming online speaking half truths from republican trashy talking points filled with lies.
Same bills republicans votes against they go back to their constituents claiming credit if the bills were so bad why do they(republicans) claim credit when they start seeing the benefits.

Use your head.
How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Take your correction and move out the Irony from you grin grin

I am not sure I know what this means.. Do you?
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2021
TomRiddle1:
How old are you ?

Good question

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flamemignon1(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2021
descarado:

Uncover which truth.
That his brother is innocent
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by omenpetrol: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2021
suffering:
CNN reporters parade themselves as social justice warriors when they’re no less hypocritical than the next man. Good riddance.
you get sense
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2021
alezzy13:
It's sad Chris had to end this way.

Btw it's funny those criticizing CNN are ardent viewers of propaganda networks like Fox. The height of hypocrisy.

Nor mind dem
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Laurene: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Enugurangers:

Stick to your TVC and Channels TV. No one forced you to watch CNN
CNN is fake news!

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
iguita:
Trump is nor coming back,if ratings were something Trump won't get 74 million votes if we were to go by the rating Trump won't even get 50 million so ratings are nothing as for Kamala Harris the media has decided to scrutinize everything she does and republicans fear she will be the nominee in 2024 so they are working overtime to demonize her as they did Hillary Clinton, I don't fear for Harris or Biden because they will win against any republican nominee in 2024 unless the nominee is an outsider and not a politician what will shape 2024 hasn't started yet so all these unnecessary concern isn't necessary it is 3 years to the election and anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
CNN is fake news!

Same as Fox news

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by usagee36: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2021
You think America is like Nigeria? This has nothing to do with Republicans grin grin grin
peacettw:
Sad end for the two brothers. Republicans are really not here to play.

Biden should get his act together otherwise I don't see him lasting very long in that office. As for kamala, I wish her luck because she will most definitely be swallowed whole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel declares war readiness as Hamas springs surprise multiple attacks / Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.