Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo (40396 Views)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

You live in America but you are still blind.you hated a man because of his mean tweets and voted for a senile man that hide in his basement the entire election time
You called Dr flip flops fauchi a guru.the man that said don't wear a mask,wear a mask but it won't change anything,wear 2 mask for best protection.the man that said criticizing him is criticizing science.the man that lied that America didn't pay for gain in function bat corona viruses when NIH where he was incharge of admitted that America paid for the experiment which may have led to the pandemic

My brother,the best thing that trump did for me was opening my eyes to the woke leftist media and Hollywood.
Stopped watching Hollywood movies cause I could now see what they were aiming at.
They were indoctrinating children into gay and trans shit with woke nonsense.
I can go on and on

The latest poll that was done between republicans and democrats about which parties can get things done when in government,Americans voted more for republicans.they even surpassed democrats with double figures

Democrats love to window dress.
Very sure they will loose well in mid term elections.it started in Virginia

I hope America will wake up and do the needful. cool

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Dec 05, 2021
seunmsg:

Nonsense! You guys actually expect him not to do wherever is necessary to help his brother? Family first in everything. Chris is an asset to any TV station. He will bounce back in no time.

Nepotism is what has brought Nigeria to what it is today. undecided
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:

Took you long enough to hunt for facts. Your epistle doesn't preclude the fact that the republicans are the drivers of, if I may borrow your term, the utter gibberish you wrote up there. Again, read the room
Lol take your L aunty

Republicans had nothing to do with this,yes they may have amplified this same with democrats,the issue had nothing to do with republicans.

Imagine saying things out of point instead of taking your L you are still dragging it .

Take your advice,the republicans may have been the drivers of the downfall of the Cuomo brothers only in your imaginary thoughts cheesy
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Flier:
TRUMP has brainwashed you
CNN is the best news channel not only in the USA but in the world
Republicans could have cover up the whole cuomo if Saga he was one of their own but thank to democrats,they always call a spade a spade

Peacettw,listen to this wise man @bold.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by wallarwallar(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Viraltrends123:
They lost an asset.

So they should keep an asset to ruin the image and future of the network. Some decision are painful but you just have to make it. Dowen college is a good example because the few individuals they are trying to protect will ruin the future of dat college and the school might just become an history so it's always better to think wise and take better decision even if it hurt deeply.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Poleski:
Chris Cuomo is a huge asset, CNN should've punished him with a brief suspension, not expulsion!

Fox News has the worst anchors and propagandists like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity, and yet keeps them.
You see those guys at Fox news

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2021
wallarwallar:

So they should keep an asset to ruin the image and future of the network. Some decision are painful but you just have to make it. Dowen college is a good example because the few individuals they are trying to protect will ruin the future of dat college and the school might just become an history so it's always better to think wise and take better decision even if it hurt deeply.
Dowen will definitely be history!
Do you know competitive schools that are in that region alone
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Adefolarin1:

I tell you.

Lol you couldn't refute my claims but you and olaadegbu are hoping in your imaginary thoughts that Americans miss Trump.

Only MAGA lunatics supporters miss Trump not the majority of Americans cheesy
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Escobar7:

I said it before, the Cuomo brothers will reap what they sow, after the evil and traitorous attacks on Trump.

They are all shooting themselves in the foot. Alec Baldwin has also misfired, literally. shocked

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Poleski:
Chris Cuomo is a huge asset, CNN should've punished him with a brief suspension, not expulsion!

Fox News has the worst anchors and propagandists like Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, and Sean Hannity, and yet keeps them.
That is the difference between the two networks and republicans in general they are willing to aid anything even if it is wrong so long as it is their own but democrats will never they will condemn you once you are doing anything against the law

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2021
iguita:

As fearful as this sounds, it's so true. Biden's ratings are dropping everyday. For Kamala, seems no ody likes her. Trump is coming!!!!

peacettw:

It's quite sad. I had high hopes for kamala but she appears to be a baby at this game. Her ratings are the worst ever of any USA VP. It also doesn't help that a number of her staff are throwing in the towel as well.

The scathing news piece that CNN released concerning the rift between her office and that of Biden was the start of her undoing. I wish her well cos she desperately needs it

Liberals haven't got a clue. shocked

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
TomRiddle1:

I also watch Fox news and enjoy it a lot.
I stopped when Judge Jeanine had issues with Fox and i think it was when the Maddox son took over his father's company...
You see the new owner of Fox new is a die hard Democrat so it has affected their news.
People who tell the Truth are hated. Fox news is a American new network that reports the news all around the world but focus on happening in America.
They report solid news...Do you know most Nigeria cable automatically only have CNN.
Trump would have done so much for America but the Democrats and China fought him non stop.

True.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Mancrossfire: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
kjhova:

All that rating thing is strictly restricted to America as CNN remains the most watched cable news channel across the world. It remains the global definition for news transmission.

That said, you are very right that it's mostly propaganda based programming and agenda driven reportage. But then, that's what all of American news reporting has become today as their toxic politics has permeated every aspect of American life.

Bro the only reason why CNN remains the most watched cable news channel across the world is because most cable comes with CNN pre-installed especially here in Africa/Nigeria. Person like me watched other international news networks on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
leo22:

Very true!

Trump was their biggest fish, they used president trump to get good ratings and viewers but now that they have president Biden their market don fall.
Cuomo was a beast they fed fat and he (like others) fed fat on lies and propaganda filled with deception.

Fake News media indeed.

There is death of free speech in America because of the msm. cool

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by emmanok24(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
The things brothers do!

My younger brother married a lady with 2 kids with 2 different men and didn’t inform me HIS ONLY BROTHER until problem started happening between them, unfortunately my saying the truth has led to the breakdown of my relationship with him.

I’ve voted never to be entangled in any of my siblings drama in order to have my peace!

I wish the Cuomos the best!
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ratorichie(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
He met his Waterloo, I remember how this man and his brother were a piss in the arse of Donald Trump.
His sanctimonious disection of that Presidency was disgusting...
I always knew that those who used Donald Trump as a fool were worst than the man, just that he Trump wear his heart on his Sleaves.
Him leaving the stage has led to many masquerade being unmasked and many kings being disrobed.
The chicken has come home to roost.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Stupid CNN..
Next thing.. they would appoint an OLOSHO feminist to replace him
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by kjhova(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mancrossfire:

Bro the only reason why CNN remains the most watched cable news channel across the world is because most cable comes with CNN pre-installed especially here in Africa/Nigeria. Person like me watched other international news networks on YouTube.

Yes, you are right and You have mostly validated everything I said about CNN being the most watched cable news channel in the world.

To add to it, the rest of the world really don't care about the petty squabbles that local American politics has become. And many people can see through the propaganda of CNN's news presentation.

The above said, what is presented as news by Republican and conservative leaning media in America is worse. It's near outright garbage that wouldn't stand viewership outside the shores of America. This is why Fox news is useless in the international market. They can't even compete with Sky news or even DW! Don't even border to mention the rest of the conservative propaganda machinery of OANN, Breitbart, Daily Beast, etc.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by goody234: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

No the democrats should have picked you abi,if Biden is in good health by 2024 he is running again.

what a silly comment!! go and lie down in a dark room, and contemplate what you just wrote

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Laurene: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same as Fox news
CNN is liberal democrat propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ratorichie(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
He met his Waterloo, I remember how this man and his brother were a piss in the arse of Donald Trump.
His sanctimonious disection of that Presidency was disgusting...
I always knew that those who used Donald Trump as a foil were worst than the man, just that he Trump wear his heart on his Sleaves.
Him leaving the stage has led to many masquerade being unmasked and many kings being disrobed.
The chicken has come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Mancrossfire: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
kjhova:

Yes, you are right and You have mostly validated everything I said about CNN being the most watched cable news channel in the world.

To add to it, the rest of the world really don't care about the petty squabbles that local American politics has become. And many people can see through the propaganda of CNN's news presentation.

The above said, what is presented as news by Republican and conservative leaning media in America is worse. It's near outright garbage that wouldn't stand viewership outside the shores of America. This is why Fox news is useless in the international market. They can't even compete with Sky news or even DW! Don't even border to mention the rest of the conservative propaganda machinery of OANN, Breitbart, Daily Beast, etc.

Okay I got your point but the satellite providers should have left that for their global viewers to decide which news channel to watch by adding other news channels rather than just CNN, Jazeera etc.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flamemignon1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

There was no set up, Andrew was investigated and the appropriate authorities will do what they can it wasn't a set up
Girl, believe what you want
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flamemignon1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I read somewhere that the Texla guy donated $100m each to Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon. cool
I know about Lemon but not sure about Cuomo
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Laurene:
CNN is liberal democrat propaganda!

Lol,do Fox news cheesy
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Barcaking2: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kosoco:
It's remaining Don Lemon..... his hatred for Trump is not too good for an organisation that's supposed to be unbiased....

Don lemon is under investigation, his time will come

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2005464001
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
goody234:

what a silly comment!! go and lie down in a dark room, and contemplate what you just wrote

What is silly or are you ignorant of the fact that Biden's press secretary said Biden has every intention to run in 2024.

Why don't you go and tell her that it is a silly comment oversabi or should they have picked you
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by kjhova(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mancrossfire:

Okay I got your point but the satellite providers should have left that for their global viewers to decide which news channel to watch by adding other news channels rather than just CNN, Jazeera etc.

Every one has the right to start their own cable provider company and put whatever channels they wish in their bouquet. I don't think it's fair for you to pass your opinion over satellite operators. These guys spend bucket loads of money on this businesses and if they have CNN and/or Al Jazeera on their bouquet, it means it makes business sense to do so.

If conservative channels have programming that appeals to the world market, someone might put them on a bouquet. Rem that Eutelsat used to carry Fox News and thus our own HiTV had Fox as it main news channel rather than CNN. HiTV died and DSTV and co with CNN survived. So, don't blame the game, as the proverbial saying goes, blame the player! Conservative news is not news but a hogwash of ignorance, stupidity and bigotry.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by LegalWolf: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
suffering:
CNN reporters parade themselves as social justice warriors when they’re no less hypocritical than the next man. Good riddance.
But let's be sincere man, many of us owe our family everything and we won't just watch them destroy a member of our family without stretching an helping hand (if we can). The question was not about murder or rape, but indecent touching and harassments. This is bad and terrible, I agree. But it is not something I will watch my brother drown for (if I am within the power to help while scolding him terribly behind close doors). I still feel for Chris though
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by aalangel(f): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
The funny thing in firing journalists is that we can't actually stay fired. Stations like Fox News and other anti-CNN will go for him.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by SMEpromote: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
tiger28:
You are right to an extent here BUT whatever is happening now CANNOT be compared on all levels with that Moronic Orangutan[Mr chaos] that was in power before Biden. I have been a registered voter for the past 30 years and I will never regret my last US election vote. I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican so I am a very Objective voter. How many cabinet members resigned around this same time under the twitter slowpoke? imagine waking up at 5 am to twitt Against your own cabinet member? saying you know more than the same VETERAN Generals that you appointed? Imagine twitting against your OWN Covid guru[Dr Fauci] thereby causing MORE confusion in the middle of a PANDEMIC??Every University must use the slowpoke as a case study about leadership........Fortunately, most of the african Baboons[ same ppl he cursed out severally] that worshipped him aren't eligible to vote for him from their villages.

Trash talk! Were it not for the unprecedented level of election malpractice/rigging, Trump would have defeated Biden by a landslide.

The establishment wanted Trump out and Covid-19 pandemic gave them enough reason to device all manner of scheme to tilt the election in favour of Biden. Perpetual lockdowns, endless riots, mail in ballots, media gang-up etc, yet Trump was still able to receive an unprecedented amount of vote by any sitting president.

Hopefully there will not be Covid in 3 yrs time during the next election round and Biden's presidency will be as good as gone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Durban South Africa Vow To Fight Back, Battle Line Drawn / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.