Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

CNN Fires Chris Cuomo - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Fires Chris Cuomo (40417 Views)

CNN Fires Don Lemon / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2021
TomRiddle1:
Keep quiet...Do you watch Fox news at all ? Brainwashed CNN viewer.
Yes he does and he knows that Fox news is nothing but a propaganda channel.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2021
goody234:

you are looking at a one term president the democrats should never have picked him ...i wouldn't trust Biden to get me a loaf of bread
he has nothing to offer. Democrat picked him cos of Trump. Whereas they are doing damages to their beloved country

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
usagee36:
You think America is like Nigeria? This has nothing to do with Republicans grin grin grin

Then how can you explain this sudden turn of events
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Reference(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Boss13:
This guy was CNN money maker and had the most watched show on CNN despite CNN falling ratings. I don't know if CNN would survive this because overall its ratings ain't doing well and the people are moving away from watching CNN due to its leftist propaganda and constant lies portrayed by the Cable News.

Bye Bye CNN - Fake News Station.

Their agenda making is killing that station.
Can no longer watch it for more than 10 minutes a day.
They used to be a global brand reflecting global values.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Unauthodox(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Lie Mohammed won't agree with their decisions to fire him...
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Gentew(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Kosoco:
It's remaining Don Lemon..... his hatred for Trump is not too good for an organisation that's supposed to be unbiased....

CNN has totally derailed from actual journalism.... They have become the mouth piece of Democrats. I expected CNN to be apolitical but contrary is the case.

Why can't they just focus on news and fact instead of twisting fact.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Adefolarin1: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is because you don't know anything about governance.

What exactly have democrats done to destroy America, abi you don't know that unemployment is at an all time low under democrats and America is back on track, please stick to local news and stop saying things you have no idea about.
And what exactly have they done if i may ask?

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by leo22(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Boss13:
This guy was CNN money maker and had the most watched show on CNN despite CNN falling ratings. I don't know if CNN would survive this because overall its ratings ain't doing well and the people are moving away from watching CNN due to its leftist propaganda and constant lies portrayed by the Cable News.

Very true!

Trump was their biggest fish, they used president trump to get good ratings and viewers but now that they have president Biden their market don fall.
Cuomo was a beast they fed fat and he (like others) fed fat on lies and propaganda filled with deception.

Fake News media indeed.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Adefolarin1:

And what exactly have they done if i may ask?

Created more jobs than Trump did in his first 10 months in office.
Unemployment has fallen to a record of 4.2% ,vaccination rates increased number of hospitalisations as a result of covid19 an all time low
Brought back America to the world stage in relation to it's allies,even the so called border crisis inflow has reduced and kids brought to the border have been reunited with their families and the work still ongoing.

Has passed two crucial bills to tackle a lot of problems and put food on the table of Americans a third one called the build back better bill will soon pass.Trump didn't pass any major bill unless his tax cuts for the wealthy bill,Biden with a slim majority of democracts in congress in less than a year have passed crucial bills including the infrastructure bill which Trump kept paying eye service to that it would pass but never did.

Biden brought together democrats and a very few republicans to get infrastructure bill passed last month something Trump promised to do in 4 years but woefully failed to do

It seems you don't know what governance is if you think Trump did half of what Biden has done in just 10 months of taking office, no wonder it is no news that the American economy does better under democrats than republicans(backed by statistics) and democratic run states are much more better run a good example is New York and California.
If you think governance is going on twitter to spread lies and insult people like Trump did then think again.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2021
peacettw:

Then how can you explain this sudden turn of events

Chris Cuomo's older brother former governor of New York was investigated by a democratic attorney general and the democratic party themselves called on him to resign which he did. The democrats themselves condemned his action and Andrew Cuomo resigned, it has nothing to do with republicans that is why some claim democrats are held to a higher standard than republicans a republican member of congress Matt Gaetz is under investigation and has not for once been condemned by republicans but if it were democrats they would not even want to accommodate such in their party.
The guy you quoted was very right and I was correct when I said you had no idea of what you were saying and it was just plain rubbish and this proves me right if you think it was republicans that brought the Cuomo brothers down.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

You obviously don't understand what peacettw said. It's completely obvious his brother was setup by the right and he was trying to uncover the truth, he's a journalist, that's what they do but he was caught so at the end of the day, it all boils down to politics

There was no set up, Andrew was investigated and the appropriate authorities will do what they can it wasn't a set up
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
TomRiddle1:
How old are you ?

Older than you as it seems because you cannot be an adult saying nonsense thinking that Trump is a good man or was a good president the records are even there for the blind to see.

Thank God the clown was rejected by 81 million Americans.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Kosoco(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Gentew:

CNN has totally derailed from actual journalism.... They have become the mouth piece of Democrats. I expected CNN to be apolitical but contrary is the case.

Why can't they just focus on news and fact instead of twisting fact. Every minute of the Day dem carry try to tarnish republicans success in the past few years. Digging out missdoings of republicans.... No wonder Aisha Sasay resigned to continue his advocate for girl child's right in Africa. I still watching CNN because of very few straight reporters like Amanpour and Quest Means Buisness to monitor crypto trading

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by peacettw: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Chris Cuomo's older brother former governor of New York was investigated by a democratic attorney general and the democratic party themselves called on him to resign which he did. The democrats themselves condemned his action and Andrew Cuomo resigned, it has nothing to do with republicans that is why some claim democrats are held to a higher standard than republicans a republican member of congress Matt Gaetz is under investigation and has not for once been condemned by republicans but if it were democrats they would not even want to accommodate such in their party.
The guy you quoted was very right and I was correct when I said you had no idea of what you were saying and it was just plain rubbish and this proves me right if you think it was republicans that brought the Cuomo brothers down.

Took you long enough to hunt for facts. Your epistle doesn't preclude the fact that the republicans are the drivers of, if I may borrow your term, the utter gibberish you wrote up there. Again, read the room

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Flier: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Boss13:

TRUMP has brainwashed you
CNN is the best news channel not only in the USA but in the world
Republicans could have cover up the whole cuomo Saga if he was one of their own but thank to democrats,they always call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by kjhova(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Boss13:

All that rating thing is strictly restricted to America as CNN remains the most watched cable news channel across the world. It remains the global definition for news transmission.

That said, you are very right that it's mostly propaganda based programming and agenda driven reportage. But then, that's what all of American news reporting has become today as their toxic politics has permeated every aspect of American life.
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Older than you as it seems because you cannot be an adult saying nonsense thinking that Trump is a good man or was a good president the records are even there for the blind to see.

Thank God the clown was rejected by 81 million Americans.

Madam, Trump was an excellent president, people did not like him, it's understandable but he did a good job, may your work never be tainted because people don't agree with u

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
helpee:
What a great achievement that you can vote. So that makes you less of a baboon than some people isn't it? And you are the unbiased voter...calling others baboons for their preference? People like you are the problem in this world. If you are truly a voter for thirty years , it means you are at least fifty and the world is glad you will soon leave the stage with your stewpidity. The world can make do with one less baboon .
well written
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
tctrills:

The criminal brothers are gone

I hope they are gone for good. cool
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
lookingfly:

op so chris coumo no get pisure make u put here

Click on the link for your pinshure. cheesy
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by robinsoncrosoe: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

But in the same elections democrats won mayoral races and even red Georgia democrats flipped 48 local/municipal elections in Georgia.

My dear go and sleep democrats major loss was in Virginia but they got the highest number of votes in a gubernatorial election that day it was even less than 2% loss for them.

Yet they won in Pennsylvania, Boston,New York, local elections in Mississippi, Georgia most especially instead of focusing on Virginia alone why don't you research and check the wins they recorded in local elections which republicans usually win.

You are the one out of touch,polls fluctuate as time goes on Trump never had 50% approval ratings but 74 million idiots voted for him so who told you that democrats with higher approval ratings won't get much more.

The midterms elections is democrats to lose if they don't hammer on the polity and campaign wisely stick to what you know it was only Virginia they had a terrible loss it was even a slight loss self,but made grounds in Georgia of all places and you think the midterms will be a walkover for republicans who have no policy lol

Think again.
Brian Kemp the present governor of Georgia backstabbed trump.if democrats are doing a number on him and republicans there,I won't be surprised because he has no base.with that said,let's see how things go.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
princewarri1985:

YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BRO, Bleep CNN, I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME FOR MY BROTHER AND EVEN MORE, BECAUSE BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

This is how corruption begins. lipsrsealed
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Nah.... We all know his brother was setup by the right after the whole trump shit, how then do you expect him to recieve a job from the same right media? Besides he once said he already has enough for his retirement, I think he should just retire

I read somewhere that the Texla guy donated $100m each to Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon. cool
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by robinsoncrosoe: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Trump didn't open your eye to anything you opened your eyes to nonsense because you don't know what 'woke' means,neither do you even know that Trump is friends with the LGBTQ community, democrats are not indoctrinating kids into anything your head is just paining you.

Same republican clowns that said CRT was indoctrinating kids but CRT is not even taught in majority of American schools except law schools.Same republicans clowns who claim to love children can never support a legislation in favour of sensible gun control.

A 15 year old boy shot 4 teenagers in school because his parents, supporters of Trump gave a 15 year old a gun crazy hypocrital lots.
CRT is taught in law school,that we know.the other versions of CRT are taught to kids where they group children into the oppressed and the oppressors.dividing classrooms into racial lines and segregating kids.thats CRT to me

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

Nice to see people follow American politics like I do.
Really love watching tucker Carlson via YouTube and Facebook sometimes.just sad I can't watch fox news here in Nigeria.
We majorly have fake news CNN as trump will call it

#FJB....let's go brandon
Kamala is a clown �.
Democrats will destroy America
With their current build back better bill, America will finally be destroyed by inflation.the dollar becomes devalued.it will benefit other nations tho.

Trump was right on so many things.he made people to know how main stream media (MSM) is fake.CNN,MSNBC,ABC,WSJ AND the rest of the woke media
People are beginning to see democrats for who they her.eveeything about them is racism.

Joe Hiden sorry biden has blamed covid for his abysmal performance.now covid is almost ending,he has nothing to blame his failures on.thats y democrats don't want covid pandemic to end

In America now.
There is supply chain crisis
Inflation
Pouring of migrants from southern border in the country
Crime in major democratic cities because their DAs fail to procecute crime
Racial intolerance because democrats use race for politics
Increase in cost of gas and other commodities
Empty shelves due to supply chain crisis

Democrats will destroy America

Spot on. cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Madam, Trump was an excellent president, people did not like him, it's understandable but he did a good job, may your work never be tainted because people don't agree with u
Excellent in what way cheesy care to explain what exactly did he do

My work will never be tainted and most people like me because I don't have a disgusting and mannerless character neither am I a narcissist suffering from delusions.

Trump had extremist views that psychologist wondered if he was normal that is not how a sane or normal person does things.

Trump did no excellent job he had a disgusting personality and was so notorious for lying and trying to influence his will on American institutions that was why he instigated an insurrection against his country to keep him in power after he woefully lost.

There is no defending that nasty attitude aunty
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Adefolarin1:

To be candid, i prefer trump's style of governance to biden's, democrats will destroy America.

Americans would be missing Trump now. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

CRT is taught in law school,that we know.the other versions of CRT are taught to kids where they group children into the oppressed and the oppressors.dividing classrooms into racial lines and segregating kids.thats CRT to me
Point out where the other version is being taught is it in Virginia or where,where are they grouping kids into oppressed and oppressors so republicans are having a problem with history so they wanna control what children learn right.
That is not CRT because you don't even know what CRT is about do stop deceiving yourself.

I was right when I said you listen to propaganda talking points
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
stanisbaratheon:

What Chris Cuomo did is what many journalists do here in Nigeria and nothing happens. In fact, it is like a culture here. To top it all up, they take brown envelops to bottle their reportage.

Cuomo is originally a lawyer before he ventured into journalism. Same goes to some journalists in Nigeria. You can't uphold the ethics of the profession if you're not properly groomed in the profession.

Na Don Lemon remain.

Succinctly said. wink

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Adefolarin1: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Americans would be missing Trump now. cheesy
I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
robinsoncrosoe:

Brian Kemp the present governor of Georgia backstabbed trump.if democrats are doing a number on him and republicans there,I won't be surprised because he has no base.with that said,let's see how things go.
Thank you
So why then did democrats won other mayoral and municipal elections outside Georgia, because Kemp was on the ballot abi lipsrsealed

How did Kemp backstab him,he lost Georgia so he should have rigged Georgia for Trump how is that even possible when American elections are so decentralised use your head I am sure you are one of those who believe Trump was rigged out abi grin
Re: CNN Fires Chris Cuomo by tctrills: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

I hope they are gone for good. cool
I really hope so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry Kitilya Carrying Bucket Of Water In Prison / Indonesia Navy Submarine Goes Missing With 53 On Board(Photos) / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.