Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Should I Leave Her?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her?. (541 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her?. by kingsgr8: 3:50am On Dec 05, 2021
So i got a question about dating. I like this girl, she's 19 and am 25. We started dating but she's afraid of getting heartbroken again. She has a strict parent, most times i find it hard to reach her just because her dad is around. She often tell me she wants to know more build her self up. But i always felt there was something missing which is maturity. So should we put a pause on the dating?, Till she archive a level of freedom and get more matured?.
Re: Should I Leave Her?. by MufasaLion: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't know what y'all see in girls of that age. Anyways, I think you should leave the girl and not rush her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her?. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
19 years old girl? shocked

Mennnnnnnn, there's nothing you can do about it.....A girl of that age has no right of her own...... She's directly under the jurisdiction of her parents.... That's to show you how disciplined her parents even are..Her age mates for warri here dey lodge back to back for different hotels...But you see girl wey get sense,you still dey complain.... Allow that girl to know herself first just like she had rightly said,and stop pestering her undecided. Like say apart from fvck,na wetin you even get to offer her self? Jokes apart undecided.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her?. by frozen70(f): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
kingsgr8:
So i got a question about dating. I like this girl, she's 19 and am 25. We started dating but she's afraid of getting heartbroken again. She has a strict parent, most times i find it hard to reach her just because her dad is around. She often tell me she wants to know more build her self up. But i always felt there was something missing which is maturity. So should we put a pause on the dating?, Till she archive a level of freedom and get more matured?.

You can still put her through or guide her to maturity with out you taking advantage of her

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her?. by mosdii(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Caribbean's So Rugged / Stop Attacking Nairaland Redpillers, They Are Innocent!! / I Challenge You To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.