Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? (518 Views)

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? / Most Annoying Nairalander / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AoifeNightfall: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
His name is:

Pumpumking

A.k.a

MrCork

A.k.a

TheCork

Anytime I see his moniker, I feel like doing this to him angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by OloshoMan: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2021
He still won't shag you. Stop seeking attention and validation

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Please, if u have feelings for pumpumking. Let him know now because he's ready to settle down. smiley
(No offeince) angry

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AoifeNightfall: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
OloshoMan:
He still won't shag you. Stop seeking attention and validation

I'm a guy though, so i don't understand what you are talking about. undecided
Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AoifeNightfall: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Please, if u have feelings for pumpumking. Let him know now because he's ready to settle down. smiley
(No offeince) angry

Is he gay?
Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AYNL: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
siofra again

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AoifeNightfall: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
AYNL:
siofra again

What did she do to you

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AYNL: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

What did she do to you
do keh?
nothing!
I just enjoy her stoopidity with pofpof king
are you siofra?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Annoying Nairalander? by AoifeNightfall: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
AYNL:

do keh?

nothing!

I just enjoy her stoopidity with pofpof king

are you siofra?

Mtchew!!!

No!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry An Unemployed Woman? / Giveaway: See What Is Happening Today, Come Inside [MEN ONLY] / White Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.