Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? (1399 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Most Annoying Nairalander / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Rexxie234(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2023
Since when i came to this forum, they are some nairalanders that i have come across that there comments are so annoying to read.

Even when i post a comment, an idiot will just come and mention me and say all type of insult.

Please, who is the most annoying that you know, i know some will come and continue to sell there foolishness.

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Fadafada231(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rexxie234:
Since when i came to this forum, they are some nairalanders that i have come across that there comments are so annoying to read.

Even when i post a comment, an idiot will just come and mention me and say all type of insult.

Please, who is the most annoying that you know, i know some will come and continue to sell there foolishness.

grin

Rexxie234
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by VinnyBaba: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
FernandezisBack. embarassed

That GenderLess Being, is Terrible and Annoying to the Core! sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Rexxie234(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Fadafada231:

Rexxie234
Bro i did'nt open this thread for joking, its a means to share how i feel.

So Bleep off

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2023

only God knows how many times the mods have banned me because of him.

He's not as active as before though.

I also hate most of the APC Supporters on this forum...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Bmaster(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
u see dat confused fellow that sells rotten meat,avoid 'it'

Someone that refers to him/herself as 'we'.
Imagine after spilling trash,he/her will conclude by saying 'we Rise'.

Dude is confused,Tueh embarassed

Also try as much as possible and avoid that guy that claims to be presidential cameraman.
That Lordviccodaguru is also a thing.
Defrauding people of their hard earned money all In the sense that he will organize a meeting with them and the president one for one.
Avoid him like......

Aids embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Vulcanheph:

only God knows how many times the mods have banned me because of him.
He's not as active as before though.
I also hate most of the APC Supporters on this forum...

"Her" u mean ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by immanuelsize: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rexxie234:

grin

To be honest about this your question, it is Rexxie234. That dude is so foolish and senseless. @ op, it is only a senseless creature that can create this type of thread. Your sole aim is to beat the drum of war among nl members. At your age, you still lack basic sense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2023
I don't know their monikers or handles but they create stupid threads with x-rated headlines and stupid links for u to click. Spamming everywhere.

And oh those other ones who create stupid threads just to promote LGBT spoiling for an e-fight with their stupid headline topics. These ones pop up every new week with new monikers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by etrange: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rexxie234:
Bro i did'nt open this thread for joking, its a means to share how i feel.

So Bleep off

Lol... Calm down, oga. If you just wanted to share how you feel, you would have gone ahead to do just that without asking others to drop the names of people whose comments they hate. So drop the act cause it's obvious you just wan to catch cruise. By the way, what made you so sure the guy was joking? You don't think anyone would give your name as a response? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by headbasher96(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Killbillz:
I don't know their monikers or handles but they create stupid threads with x-rated headlines and stupid links for u to click. Spamming everywhere.

And oh those other ones who create stupid threads just to promote LGBT spoiling for an e-fight with their stupid headline topics. These ones pop up every new week with new monikers.
lalasticlala gave them chance thats why he was dropped i think the one with 44 will be. Next

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Rexxie234(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Killbillz:

Such a goat
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heathrow44:

"Her" u mean ?
He's actually a man... I would have told you his real name but I no want chop ban.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Ballzproblem2: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Heathrow44:

"Her" u mean ?
he is a man ,we have seen his picture ,one old fool like that

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Berrityga: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Carzola but he got a life time ban I don't know his new monika
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
headbasher96:
lalasticlala gave them chance thats why he was dropped i think the one with 44 will be. Next
So Lalasticlala has been dropped... No wonder "snake threads" have reduced on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Killbillz:

😂😂😂😂

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Silentgroper(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
When you understand most becomes annoying on purpose for cheap clout ... You don't take them seriously....

The only one that has actually gotten on my nerves is one skinny thing that calls herself a princess

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by pachigo001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rexxie234:

grin
that urchin called yarimo sad

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Illegal1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
I've had no issue with any1 here,so 4now,my answer is"none...
wahala for who carry nairalanders mata 4 head...
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by headbasher96(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2023
Vulcanheph:

So Lalasticlala has been dropped... No wonder "snake threads" have reduced on Nairaland.
that man no dey nl again o

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by sslcrypt: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
I dislike mannabbq grill and that ihodspy.
I have observed them for a while and believe they are very disgusting in all areas.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Chris2863(m): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2023
That pig called Obamamessi abi nah Obama goat

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by yarimo(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2023
pachigo001:
that urchin called yarimo sad
I am new here please welcome me, how do I post comment
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by techWriter3: 3:13am On Feb 14, 2023
FernandezisBack

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Bfly: 4:09am On Feb 14, 2023
This fake OP forgot to mention his.
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Lovilla(f): 6:08am On Feb 14, 2023
Hmmm
I love everybody o
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Sigmamale99(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2023
Enacto .That bitch is too desperate for attention and dick
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by EbenezerTriumph: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2023
Bmaster:
u see dat confused fellow that sells rotten meat,avoid 'it'

Someone that refers to him/herself as 'we'.
Imagine after spilling trash,he/her will conclude by saying 'we Rise'.

Dude is confused,Tueh embarassed

Also try as much as possible and avoid that guy that claims to be presidential cameraman.
That Lordviccodaguru is also a thing.
Defrauding people of their hard earned money all In the sense that he will organize a meeting with them and the president one for one.
Avoid him like......

Aids embarassed
hahahaha you no go kill me with laugh grin
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by Goodlady(f): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2023
All PDP supporters here. They are worst than APC. You ll think PDP is better but when you recall their regime you ll understand Nigeria ll be better without PDP and APC cos they are indeed PDAPC.
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by siofra(f): 10:35am On Feb 14, 2023
Daddycork, Verywickedman and Zonefree angry

When I think of them, my blood boils, especially that Daddycork angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander You Have Ever Come Across? by VeryWickedMan: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2023
siofra:
Daddycork, Verywickedman and Zonefree angry

When I think of them, my blood boils, especially that Daddycork angry angry angry angry

You need urgent medical checkup and restraint before you infect the mad people in your area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The One Kiss That Scattered Everywhere! / Can You Be Rushed Into Mariage / Guys Online! Ladies Don't Say A Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.