Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? (15622 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by EgusiShankly: 11:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Grandmeister(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2021
solidmyk:

Was surprised nobody mentioned em maybe how he was painted
That dude built two fvcking cities Nineveh and Babylon, he even started this pagan religion which gave birth to astrology.
I believe this dude knows something most people don't know, psycological and spiritually.
He's a super human
Yea he was a master of astrology.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by chally100(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Delilah, I want to overcome the temptation Samson couldn't
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by 9jaTalks(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Peter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u0UBBxThuQ
GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY AS YOU LISTEN.
DEEPER IN LOVE - DON MOEN ( GODSWILL COVER )
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Franking: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
YorubaAndIgboAr:

The teaching that Jesus is = to God is a lie.
God has no beginning, Jesus do.
Jesus was created, God was not, Read Colossians 1 vs 15 reads,

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

So God also needs blood sacrifice.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Kajaard: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2021
SAMSON

So if a fight breaks out when we are out drinking he has my back. No shaking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Yxxx: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2021
Job
Person fall yakata con stand again double gidiba.
Baba should teach me those principles.
And e sabi flex i wan sabi how to flex well after I work and still tell Baba God make e no vex incase I sin.
I wan make e teach me how I fit make God like me sotey e dey use me brag.

Abraham too... a shy man , humble man and he's obedience to God is too strong.
How did he trust God so strong like that?Hoping against hope. Also how he made such great wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
BigBashiru:

Christians are the among the most stupid set of people on earth. Half of you are brainless. Do you know the difference between fornication and adultery? what Joseph avoided was adultery.

As for "fornicate" there's nothing like "fornication". when two willing parties are attracted to each other they mate. now if we gonna be thrown into hell for that then we know we went to hell for acting out how we were made.

The so called marriage these days is with unattractive old women..... so Christianity doesn't want you to hv an attractive woman. most ppl these days marry wen they old and u won't even enjoy the fukk then to ex oloshos now wives.

think with ur head!

Actually, Joseph avoided fornication because he's not married. It's adultery on the part of Potiphar's wife because she's married.
It's two different things..

Had it been that Joseph was married at the time of the temptation, then, it will be correct to say that he avoided adultery; but, since he's not married then , fornication was what he ran away from.

Hence,
Single engages fornication while married engages in adultery. na so e be.

other things u say no concern me Sha.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by BePrepared: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
I will pick Moses.

I need to ask him if truly he did all those killings on Yahweh's command in the old testament. And what happened to the virgins that the warriors kept for themselves?

U know why ur post is foolish

I think you're a Muslim, u can't be a Muslim and not believe at least the Old Testament so I don't understand what u are trying to prove
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by holutee(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2021
Elijah , a man of fire, we need the fire� of God to overcome the wickedness of this world.

Oh God of elijah send down your fire and let your enemy be scatter.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Xmen149(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
The woman with Alabaster jar wink
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Lamasta(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
I will pick JABEZ I will invite him out for a dinner at crunchies then ask him what secret makes him look dear to God that made God grant him all his prayer requests......1 Chronicles 4:9-11

Prayer Of Jabez

The Prayer of Jabez comes from the Bible. In 1 Chronicles 4:10, we read: "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested." The prayer is composed of four parts. First, Jabez asks God to bless him. Second, he asks God to enlarge his territory or increase his responsibility. Third, he prays that God will be with him and stay close. Lastly, Jabez asks that God keep him from harm so that he will be free from pain.

https://www.allaboutprayer.org/prayer-of-jabez.htm

Secondly I will ask Peter out and ask him to teach me Christian and ministry leadership, the servant leadership as expounded in 1 Peter 5: 1-7.…
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by BePrepared: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
DropsMic:
NOAH..

I'd like to ask him how he managed to fit all the animals in the world including all the species of ants inside his Ark.

Read ur bible u won't
Noah didn't fit all the animals, he took their kind, for instance a tiger rep all in the cat family, the cheetah, cat, tiger etc monkey for orangutans, baboon, etc.

Read with understanding
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by orangemyqe: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
I'd pick Joshua for his courage and loyalty.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by juniorstar(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2021
shilenji:
Which Bible character would you pick for a hangout? And why??

This one is tough o

I would pick King Solomon sha, I have few questions for him and a lot to ask him, probably how he he managed the Industry so well grin grin
Nebuchadnezzar
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by shilenji(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Kajaard:
SAMSON

So if a fight breaks out when we are out drinking he has my back. No shaking cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by 989900: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Non Human: God.

Human: Adam (Biblical or genetic Adam).

Only that first man can unravel a chunk of the truths and lies we are fed with.

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by DropsMic(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
BePrepared:

Read ur bible u won't
Noah didn't fit all the animals, he took their kind, for instance a tiger rep all in the cat family, the cheetah, cat, tiger etc monkey for orangutans, baboon, etc.

Read with understanding

Lol.. I like the fact that you actually believe what you typed.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by shantti(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
I will pick Eve. That woman deserve serious beating from me angry angry angry angry
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by moshoodn(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2021
shantti:
I will pick Eve. That woman deserve serious beating from me angry angry angry angry
You'd actually beat your greatest grandmother?

That says a lot about your person.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by okpas01: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
King Solomon, need to ask him how he gbenshed 1000 women. Again, Joseph because I need to know what made him run from that sweet lady.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by confydoedowaye(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Jesus... Because He is everything
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Emyogalanya: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2021
AntiChristian:
I will pick Moses.

I need to ask him if truly he did all those killings on Yahweh's command in the old testament. And what happened to the virgins that the warriors kept for themselves?
am at head bridge right now the traffic is much. Pls help me ask him those magic words he used at the red sea. Meanwhile I'll like to take Delilah on a date. This dada on my head needs some attention

2 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by shantti(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
moshoodn:

You'd actually beat your greatest grandmother?

That says a lot about your person.

I disowned that woman a long time ago, so she is not my greatest grandmother.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by muykem: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2021
Peter and Paul. Their indepth in the word of God is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by sageb: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
King Solomon
I have alot to ask him
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Emyogalanya: 11:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Nebuchadnezzar. Yes the way this country is now, soon people will start eating grasses. I need to ask him how to prepare a grass meal

3 Likes

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Offpoint1: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2021
madukaanaya:
JUDAS ISCARIOT i need to learn somethings from him
grin are you planning to sell your landlord house?

1 Like

Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by CooldudeX1: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2021
Joseph.
He needs to tell me how he was able to resist Portiphar's beautiful wifes temptation.
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by Bmaster(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
He was a prince and made a king by inheritance and had everything at his disposal. What extra intelligence did he use to acquire those things you talked about?

His father, David, wasn’t born a prince and had many successes attached to him, that is wisdom and power.
Tell me about Solomon’s wisdom
he asked for it,how many of his generation asked for wisdom over riches?
That single act alone is wisdom on its own
Re: Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? by KingDash: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
tillaman:
grin Definitely King Solomon Dude has 300 whoores and 700 bitchees, he’s a big player
1000 stds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help: Which Authority? The Bible Or The Catholic Church / When God Does Not Answer Your Prayers / How Much Do You Give As Offering In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.