Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character (25064 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Themandator: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
PROPHETmichael:

..And the Lord will echo through prophet Jeremiah, "Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?" Jeremiah 8:22

In as much as I APPLAUD this gesture, at the same time, something is not right.

I've seen many people who are not known been "healed" through his ministry but when it comes to Nollywood stars, they always give them money and sent to India etc for medicals (some of whom still end up dying); yet believers are not asking questions.

What is going on?

Bear in mind that these are "big men of God" with pedigree in the "prophetic,healing and deliverance ministry".

What is going on?

Is it that God cannot heal celebrities? I feel this is more like using Clem' s predicament to show off else, i see no reason why the money wasn't transferred into his account or being done behind the scene.

NOTE: I'm not hating...I'm just asking questions as the Berean Christians would have in the days of apostle Paul.

Personally, i think that gift was more of a show else, i see no reason why he didn't pray for him in public and do bank transfer for him after service. Why bring 8million in cash to service (with videos to capture the moment) to give a popular man that you were informed of his coming if not for show off?

Selah

It is also my issue with the man. Why give somebody millions of naira in cash when there is a very neat way to do the same

How is he supposed to leave the venue with such amount of money

Between healing him and displaying 8m for medical abroad which is cheaper

I have watched him on tstv and not once I have reckoned with him teaching seriously from the scripture.. He is either dancing or performing whereas it is the word preached that is turned into Signes and miracles according to Mark 16 v 20
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Themandator: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
SENATOR19:
You are stupid, fool,continue defending fakes pastors why can't the prophet heal those celebrities he is giving money to go hospital?

And even if he is to give money to them Why only on live TV
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Themandator: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Speeedy:
This same Prophet that made a volunteer working in one if the HIV clinics we are supporting to treck from Bauchi to warri for whatever reason.

Now the project has removed the young man's name from our payroll. He has been coming to the state office to beg and this una man of God is not saying anything.

Abg na mumu dey follow man of God

This one is not the fault of the Prophet. He couldn't have instructed the man to trek such a distance
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Omodua(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
mastermaestro:

Credible? Please let's not wash dirty linen in public. sad
Common on. Waiting for you!
Wash the dirty linen in the public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC / Nigeria’s Growing Atheist Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.