Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character (25044 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by FreeStuffsNG: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hopefully, other people will learn. The internet is not hidden as you think, especially this era of NIN and very sophisticated tracking devices.
That you have access to the internet and can hide behind a keyboard does not protect your identity and not even you against criminal libel and defamation. You do the crime, get ready to do the time.
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by buksarki: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
ok
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by samdavjustin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Nawao.
But prophet Elijah used fire to consume his enemies not police

Hahahah you Dey mind Naija useless pastors, so someone can not give his opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by danot1030: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why is that Igbos are the one fund of defaming people with proven evidence of good works, what do they stand to gain with this while leave the numerous fake pastors in Igbo land to operate free?
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Kingstanding: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[left][/left]

Shut up thieves... Using the hungry Nigeria police to intimidate the poor man because he said the truth about a typical fraudster of a pastor

Anointed indeed

Hungry criminals
. He is not a Prophet and a man of God. Had it been this man was Prophet TB Joshua he would have arrested everybody in Nigeria . But Prophet TB Joshua was kept mute till he dies without saying a word to those who were blackmailing him. Even Prophet TB Joshua said his name is Leave it for God. Why all these fake pastors always fighting the battle they supposed to have left for God to fight on their behalf? Thank God for the miracles,signs and wonder that is happening in Synagogue Church of All Nation now in Lagos through the wife of Prophet TB Joshua and some annointed Prophets of God. Let Love Lead.

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by clothingonline(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wgich of them is lieing

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Ola17: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
The man made a lot of sense.

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by nomenclature(m): 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
You have chosen a side ,stand firm or stand aside .
ILoveDemMANNA:

I don't comment on what I am not sure of.
Only God knows the truth in this case.
Let's leave it to God.
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by PROPHETmichael: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
The only thing the man said that was totally wrong in that video was when he said, "no Jesus cure sickness". Other than that, the man raised a legitimate question just like the people of Berea would do in Acts 17:11.

The bible says, "The people of Berea were more open-minded than the people of Thessalonica. They were very willing to receive God's message, and every day they carefully examined the Scriptures to see if what Paul said was true."
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by nomenclature(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
I wish the air we breathe is paid for ,idiots like you will run out of air ,which man of god witj proven evidence .
danot1030:
Why is that Igbos are the one fund of defaming people with proven evidence of good works, what do they stand to gain with this while leave the numerous fake pastors in Igbo land to operate free?

2 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by lastchild: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Fufeyin is a thief and a fraudster

How did you know?
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Bahamas95(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Religious matters for Africa don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
SportsHD:
So, you want to Arrest him because you don't like what be said about you? Ain't this about a bitchh. Tyrants in different forms.
Honestly, this is one of the FRUITS of a useless and lawless nation.
How I wish all impoverished & less privileged Nigerians can be given the privilege to travel round the world & see things for themselves.
Dey will return to Nigeria weeping & writhing in pains of how Malleable & Gullible dey have been

6 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by PROPHETmichael: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
lastchild:
How did you know?

..And the Lord will echo through prophet Jeremiah, "Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people?" Jeremiah 8:22

In as much as I APPLAUD this gesture, at the same time, something is not right.

I've seen many people who are not known been "healed" through his ministry but when it comes to Nollywood stars, they always give them money and sent to India etc for medicals (some of whom still end up dying); yet believers are not asking questions.

What is going on?

Bear in mind that these are "big men of God" with pedigree in the "prophetic,healing and deliverance ministry".

What is going on?

Is it that God cannot heal celebrities? I feel this is more like using Clem' s predicament to show off else, i see no reason why the money wasn't transferred into his account or being done behind the scene.

NOTE: I'm not hating...I'm just asking questions as the Berean Christians would have in the days of apostle Paul.

Personally, i think that gift was more of a show else, i see no reason why he didn't pray for him in public and do bank transfer for him after service. Why bring 8million in cash to service (with videos to capture the moment) to give a popular man that you were informed of his coming if not for show off?

Selah

5 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by CHIGIM: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
I call that pastor jesus aporo

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Most NOLLYWOOD people are Poor.
That you see them on the SCREEN doesn't make them Billionaires.
IN fact, I can say NAIRALAND has got more millionaires than the Nollywood.
So such inference shouldn't be hinged on this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
The end justifies the means

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by ndukwejoe(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai another idiot spotted
Sphinxvally:
The Church is the problem of the 21st Century...

Ask yourself deeply, why are there so many deaths and tragic events in a country filled with so many "Good Prophets"...

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by theamazonguru(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[left][/left]

Shut up thieves... Using the hungry Nigeria police to intimidate the poor man because he said the truth about a typical fraudster of a pastor

Anointed indeed

Hungry criminals

One question I have for the prophet is:

Where is your anointed son Prophet Smart Alban an alleged forex fraudster who absconded with thousand of investors cash and life saving living them in abject poverty and penury.

A fruit does not fall far away from it's tree.

That fraudster and his spiritual father, the prophet has something in common.

All I know is, their cups will be full one day and it's pretty soon.
Enjoy your wealth and fame while it lasts.

We know them.

3 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by PennywysCares(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlexReports:
Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor On The Run, Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character

Despite his efforts to help humanity through physical interventions and divine healings which God offers to individuals through him, one Mr. Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor is on a futile assignment to tarnish the image of a popular man of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin.

It is not clear however why Mr. Ezeaku has embarked on such unpopular assignment, there are feelers however that it is borne out of sheer wickedness and desperate attempts to provoke God's anointed one.

Prophet Fufeyin, a man of God with proven anointing has since been appealed by the Christian community globally not to pronounce a course on Mr. Ezeaku.

Mr. Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor who is currently on the run is wanted for defaming the character of the man of God.

Mr. Ezeaku had in a viral video called Prophet Fufeyin fake pastor with a strong heart, warning him to stop making people believe that he performs miracles.

He accused the cleric of using people who are not sick to create the impression that he performs miracles.

The wanted Mr. Ezeaku had in the defamatory video queried why Prophet Fufeyin gives celebrities money instead of healing them as he claims.

Mr. Ezeaku further claimed that his foundation, Igbos Love Themselves has cured over 5,000 persons who are still alive.

Despite his unverified claims, he has been begging individuals to help him in making video against the cleric since he has remained a lone voice in this journey.

Recall the Prophet Fufeyin a philanthropist has affected the lives of many by giving them cash for various purposes, including medication, business and foreign trips.

Responding to Mr. Ezeaku's allegation, a man who gave his name as Prophet Ojenamuo Ojenamadu took a swipe at him, calling him an anti Christ.

He insisted that Prophet Fufeyin has demonstrated that he is a man of God who has God's anointing.

Prophet Ojenamuo Ojenamadu further showed a clip where one Ms Ejika Blessing Ubi, a student of Biotechnology Department of Ebonyi State University claimed that she was cured of sickness which had all parts of her body rotten by Prophet Fufeyin.

She said before she came to Mercy City, she could not do things on her own before God used Prophet Fufeyin to heal her there.

She had also come back for a testimony where the man of God gave her the sum of N300,000.

A popular actress, Chinwe Owoh also attested to what God has been using Prophet Fufeyin to accomplish, describing him as a gift to mankind.

She further took a swipe at Mr. Ezeaku, describing him as insane for calling the cleric 'fake'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzhaZlSaDyM

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/matthias-ezeaku-ejiofor-on-run-declared.html
aaah bro Alex na u?
U don roll over from anambra Maduka erection?

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Timodeyforyou(m): 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
OKKO:
I had a patient that went to his Church, spent 4 days under prayers nothing worked, he was put in their hostel room (15K daily) for 28 days being treated by a herbalist, he escaped from there almost dead.

15k daily? Is that a church or hospital?

This country nawa oo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Billygee2u: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
AlexReports:
Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor On The Run, Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character

Despite his efforts to help humanity through physical interventions and divine healings which God offers to individuals through him, one Mr. Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor is on a futile assignment to tarnish the image of a popular man of God, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin.

It is not clear however why Mr. Ezeaku has embarked on such unpopular assignment, there are feelers however that it is borne out of sheer wickedness and desperate attempts to provoke God's anointed one.

Prophet Fufeyin, a man of God with proven anointing has since been appealed by the Christian community globally not to pronounce a course on Mr. Ezeaku.

Mr. Matthias Ezeaku Ejiofor who is currently on the run is wanted for defaming the character of the man of God.

Mr. Ezeaku had in a viral video called Prophet Fufeyin fake pastor with a strong heart, warning him to stop making people believe that he performs miracles.

He accused the cleric of using people who are not sick to create the impression that he performs miracles.

The wanted Mr. Ezeaku had in the defamatory video queried why Prophet Fufeyin gives celebrities money instead of healing them as he claims.

Mr. Ezeaku further claimed that his foundation, Igbos Love Themselves has cured over 5,000 persons who are still alive.

Despite his unverified claims, he has been begging individuals to help him in making video against the cleric since he has remained a lone voice in this journey.

Recall the Prophet Fufeyin a philanthropist has affected the lives of many by giving them cash for various purposes, including medication, business and foreign trips.

Responding to Mr. Ezeaku's allegation, a man who gave his name as Prophet Ojenamuo Ojenamadu took a swipe at him, calling him an anti Christ.

He insisted that Prophet Fufeyin has demonstrated that he is a man of God who has God's anointing.

Prophet Ojenamuo Ojenamadu further showed a clip where one Ms Ejika Blessing Ubi, a student of Biotechnology Department of Ebonyi State University claimed that she was cured of sickness which had all parts of her body rotten by Prophet Fufeyin.

She said before she came to Mercy City, she could not do things on her own before God used Prophet Fufeyin to heal her there.

She had also come back for a testimony where the man of God gave her the sum of N300,000.

A popular actress, Chinwe Owoh also attested to what God has been using Prophet Fufeyin to accomplish, describing him as a gift to mankind.

She further took a swipe at Mr. Ezeaku, describing him as insane for calling the cleric 'fake'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzhaZlSaDyM

https://www.statepress.ng/2021/12/matthias-ezeaku-ejiofor-on-run-declared.html
This OP , you're a bias reporter .you be ye ye man

2 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Billygee2u: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
[left][/left]

Anointed indeed

Hungry criminals
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Billygee2u: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Alex don begin chop this prophet money?

He don leave the governorship aspirant sharp sharp
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fakest news, Mathias is not on the run, grin cheesy he is here with me right now.

The man who calls himself a pastor is a scammer and a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Hopefully, other people will learn. The internet is not hidden as you think, especially this era of NIN and very sophisticated tracking devices.
That you have access to the internet and can hide behind a keyboard does not protect your identity and not even you against criminal libel and defamation. You do the crime, get ready to do the time.
pastor is a scammer and a crook, let him come and arrest me. All he had to do is to proof he is not a scammer?, rather he was threatning with nigerian police.. grin what happened to his spiritual powers? Why does he need the police? Fake pastor.

4 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by nkemoma(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
God punish the poster of this post
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
ComeToJesus:
The piece is pure drivel. No head nor tail.

The dude gets awards for trash journalism.

3 Likes

Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Speeedy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
This same Prophet that made a volunteer working in one if the HIV clinics we are supporting to treck from Bauchi to warri for whatever reason.

Now the project has removed the young man's name from our payroll. He has been coming to the state office to beg and this una man of God is not saying anything.

Abg na mumu dey follow man of God
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by Sphinxvally: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
ndukwejoe:
Chai another idiot spotted

Maybe you should've enlightened me more.
Re: Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character by descarado: 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
How people still believe these fraudsters is what I don't understand especially the educated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Was From Nigeria: BBC / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.