Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) (47221 Views)

Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / Ladies Avoid Men That Wear This Type Of Shoes(photo) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by TMSMedia: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by siofragspot: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hahaha

delugajackson:
It is now official. Women are the most confused set of people on earth.

Abi o.....just like this moniker below me.

She's always in pains about men :O

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Just avoid them! Shikena!!

32 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by KingDash09(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
This one go use billing kill her husband

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's all sarcasm.

Avoid men, and you're wedding…
She just wanted you to avoid her husband at all cost.

It's clear she is making mockery of feminists!
And funny thing is, they don't even know!!
I know some people will think she's on their side… look, she's getting married while you're single!!!

Funny how many who have this disgust for men jumped on it…
And those who don't get the message are already condemning men like they can survive without men. cheesy

What an advice!

cheesy

Edited

407 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by LivingSage: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's sarcasm.

Men and women are meant to be, there's nothing we can do about that.

All we need is tolerance

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by OndoRaph(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
Indeed men are white stainers, look at how banky W stained Adesua’s white despite having the perfect wedding. Shame!!!

But on a serious note, Nigerian men are wicked, evil and heartless. Honestly, I have nothing good to write about Nigerian men.

Nigerian men are randy, stingy, rape apologist, women beater, murderer etc. I can’t even list them all, the list is long sad

Your father has got all this qualities? Little wonder you are often pained.

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by OndoRaph(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Everyone chooses the mentality they possess and uphold, it's not instilled or forced.

There are millions of Nigerian men, on and offshore. What then is the basis for your derogatory conclusions about Nigerian men?
She is an attention seeker who got raped by her father at quite an astoning tender age.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Dexy4yah(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
I rather stay single than get married to the wrong woman.

Future wives are busy doing hookup

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Dshocker(m): 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

In all of these you listed, one of them still bleeps you.... SMH 🤦

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Meerahbel: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin

I think the society we are in especially Nigeria affects mind set alot, not every woman wants to GET married, not every woman wants to STAY married, some just wants to taste and leave, people do what society wants so that they wont be tagged different names, personally I'm indifferent about marriage, only advantage is to have a stable and safe fvck mate, have kids legally et al.

The only thing most women want in life, is mental peace, happiness, and enjoy their life without anyone restricting them cool why get married when you will be subjected to pains, commitments, emotional trauma, e.t.c

The more independent you become, the lesser you see the need for Marriage. When you live by your own terms, pay your own bills, have a regular Bleep, attention and care from opposite sex, You are most likely to loose interest in marriage.

Hey! Are we all getting married to the same individual?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by zoghys: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

pele

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by kingzjay(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
In Nigeria, immediately after marriage, the bride automatically becomes motivational speaker and marriage counselor.

Wetin person no go see for this country

55 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
I don't do stereotypes but you just have double check some people location before taking their comments serious.

Not really surprised.

5 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Jennyclay abeg shey you don lose your womb to abortion.

This bitterness is like a wombless woman dumped by a playboy.

The reminder is in your stomach.

You stomach the hatred.

Pele ooo

Jennyclay you never respond.

Or shey na true.

God will help you endure.

You will need to stop hating men because man wey be pastor go deliver you if not your tears na ocean basket e go full

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Gattuzo05: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
She's just been sarcastic

8 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by fola2222: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Enemy of progress
Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Oluwaseunbandur: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
After she don obtain/achieve/secure her own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Felix6: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
I blame the husband for taking her off the street.

7 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
I sense haughtiness in her speech undecided

What if, (God forbid) what if her husband turns her to a punching bag??

Wedding day is just for a few hours, marriage is for a lifetime.

We should be extra careful with our choices of life partner o.

Marriage isn't by force or a do or die thing.

You marry only when you are 100% sure that special person is meant for you.

5 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Gattuzo05: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Eeyah, I've read your story. Wetin men do you no good. I heard also that your father has the same qualities you figured

Jennyclay:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by tonytony208(m): 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

Have you asked your muddled up brain why the newly married bride couldn't live according to her own advice?

Of course, your brain is too muddled up to reason that out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Emdebby2: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Are they supposed to embrace their fellow women? She's indirectly telling them to avoid her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Godmind2022(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
No matter your belief, may God show you mercy and give you a man with a real fear of God ( and not a heart breaker) very soon in the name of Jesus.
Jennyclay:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by wunmi590(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2023

Werey, after locking his own maga inside, she's advising her gullible not to marry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by talented321: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Make she carry your child before wedding, for your own GOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Oakenshield: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

ur gender were purposely open leg for my gender na? Why did she get pregnant so she can compete with Adesua so also blame ur gender for falling for my gender knowing too well he is married

7 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Nigga44: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin

Sarcasm

3 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by Sholaco: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

continue to cried more than the bereaved! If that's your parents avoid men, you wouldn't be on nairaland today.

6 Likes

Re: Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) by kevwemike: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

that means ur father, ur brothers if u have at all and all ur uncles are very very very useless in the whole world run away from them

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

picture: My Mom Hate My Girl Cos Her Butt Is As Flat As Mine. / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.