Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Have Simped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Simped (1149 Views)

Forgive Me, For I Have Simped / I Simped Smh / Oh Lord I Have Simped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Simped by Simpingfool: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
I can never believe that I could simp for a girl until I met this girl.. I am so attracted to her that my d*ck just doesn't rest whenever I see her... Chatting with her alone turns me on cry

The painful part of this story is that she don chop my money and still rejected me....

How do I pay her back pls.. I want to do her something that'll pain her pls..
I know that I'm an idiot for doing what I did but...

Konji na bastard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Simped by Hashabiah: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Receive the grace to learn from this experience and move on .

3 Likes

Re: I Have Simped by Odoogu(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bro, live with it and learn from it. undecided

You want to pay her back.. smiley? what's the assurance you won't repeat same mistakes, as na your prick dey help you think. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Have Simped by chatinent: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Face your life, bro.

Nothing dey shock Naija girls again
Re: I Have Simped by Negroid001(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Meouve man... We always meouve!
Re: I Have Simped by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op, you are a SIMPle man.
So, there's no need for revenge.
JUST MOVE ON!!! wink
Re: I Have Simped by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Odoogu:
Bro, live with it and learn from it. undecided

You want to pay her back.. smiley? what's the assurance you won't repeat same mistakes, as na your prick dey help you think. lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: I Have Simped by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Well it's a good thing you've realized your mistakes and forgiveness is welcomed for those that have gone astray. Do well not to thread on the part of simpson next time and retrace your steps.. Go and sin no more son

1 Like

Re: I Have Simped by Kuriosmynd: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Before we can help u, explain what you did first. .
Re: I Have Simped by Simpingfool: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Damnit!! I've moved on!!!!!!
Re: I Have Simped by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: I Have Simped by Palazee(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Control ur dick homie

Re: I Have Simped by pussymonger1: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
MENTION ME ON A DEAD THREAD
Simpingfool:
I can never believe that I could simp for a girl until I met this girl.. I am so attracted to her that my d*ck just doesn't rest whenever I see her... Chatting with her alone turns me on cry

The painful part of this story is that she don chop my money and still rejected me....

Konji na bastard
Re: I Have Simped by Drsnives(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Move on
Have done worst, we learn everyday
Re: I Have Simped by Gobengroup(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here
You've started your own stupidity too.
Continue sir, I hope you recover soon. �
Re: I Have Simped by Hayee(f): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Simped by Nonexisting: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Simpingfool:

Konji na bastard
First of all I must commend you for accepting your simping and for looking for ways to salvage your situation. The best way to treat a vaginarian is to go for her competitor. In your situation, I'd go fucck her friend, neighbor, cousin or even her sister. Go and simp no more, brotherly because pussy is overrated. Every pussy has a prototype and no pussy comes with gold or silver so it's not something worth simping for.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Simped by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gobengroup:

You've started your own stupidity too.
Continue sir, I hope you recover soon. �

You garrit
Re: I Have Simped by brain54(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simpingfool:
Damnit!! I've moved on!!!!!!
Go and simp no more....
Re: I Have Simped by ibkonekt(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simpingfool:

Konji na bastard
if this is not a troll account here is what you need to do
1. find out why she rejected you and the guy she is currently having sex with. pay attention that i said the guy that she is sleeping with constantly.
2. become a better version of you. gym, read, be stronger, be richer, be smart. then try again
3. you will have to rely on a woman's greed to get her back. it is a woman's nature to be greedy and try to extract as much as she can from a man, use that as bait. it certainly seems like she is that type of person cheap and simple and greedy young girl. use that factor.
these are most of the things within your control, her coming back is mostly not within your control. you are a conquered defeated weak man at this point and only changing the power dynamics from within yourself can redeem your image in her site.
4. if she does fall for the new improved version of you, then that is checkmate. however this is what the redpill tells men to do. in your journey to be alpha you will start getting many ladies throwing their used vagina at you.
5. good luck on your journey, but i dont know if you have what it takes to make the changes to be alpha. anyway all the best
Re: I Have Simped by liya11: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simpingfool:

Konji na bastard

He he he he he he he he hehe he!
This is just too fvcking funny abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Worthless Guys Are Taking The Redpill Shi Too Serious* / Men Are Being Thrown Out Of The Work Place / I Sponsor My wife To Dubai now this is happening (Man cry out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.