Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Simped Smh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Simped Smh (2269 Views)

I Have Simped / Forgive Me, For I Have Simped / Oh Lord I Have Simped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
recently got involved with a girl things were going well though she opened up to me Nd I told her alot about me even my game deal breaker and I got her involved my work but as time went on I realized this girl used everything I said about myself against me, mehn I am still mad at myself even the little involvement I got her she used it to elevate herself in school become popular while I was left in the dark recently I got sacked from where i was working guess what? this girl plotted her escape Nd left the very moment we had a fight tried to get her back but this time her no was no I'm still traumatized by the experience I'm telling yall never tell on yourself and most importantly keep her away from your work ones she learned me she left me cuz there wasn't much more to learn funny part is at the end I gave her something money couldn't buy I'm ashamed of myself cus I'm a constant nairalander but I made that mistake b4 realising it ...I messed up badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Simped Smh by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fvcknigga:
recently got involved with a girl things were going well though she opened up to me Nd I told her alot about me even my game deal breaker and I got her involved my work but as time went on I realized this girl used everything I said about myself against me, mehn I am still mad at myself even the little involvement I got her she used it to elevate herself in school become popular while I was left in the dark recently I got sacked from where i was working guess what? this girl plotted her escape Nd left the very moment we had a fight tried to get her back but this time her no was no I'm still traumatized by the experience I'm telling yall never tell on yourself and most importantly keep her away from your work ones she learned me she left me cuz there wasn't much more to learn funny part is at the end I gave her something money couldn't buy I'm ashamed of myself cus I'm a constant nairalander but I made that mistake b4 realising it ...I messed up badly
keep your experience to yourself and stop trying to corrupt the minds of other men,you got yourself involved with a bad lady and you got served,so stop wailing afterall,you attracted your type

2 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
keep your experience to yourself and stop trying to corrupt the minds of other men,you got yourself involved with a bad lady and you got served,so stop wailing afterall,you attracted your type
it might help another person investing in a girl blindly thinking she's a good person

14 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by UDUJ(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
Fvcknigga:

I had serious migraine headache trying to read and understand what you wrote up there angry . Will you die if you use punctuation marks in your write-up?

Now to your story - you've learnt your lesson and that's a good one. It will do you well never to repeat this in your future relationships.

And this SIMP word has been so bastardized on this forum. We were all simps once, it happens to the best of us. It only becomes bad when it's a recurring pattern, which inevitably means there is little or no hope for such a guy. This goes both ways not just for men, but also for women.

When you've been badly burnt and get knocked to the ground, get up, dust yourself and never repeat the same mistake ever again.

5 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by johnkey: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
Go and Simp no more

5 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
UDUJ:

I had serious migraine headache trying to read and understand what you wrote up there angry . Will you die if you use punctuation marks in your write-up?

Now to your story - you've learnt your lesson and that's a good one. It will do you well never to repeat this in your future relationships.

And this SIMP word has been so bastardized on this forum. We were all simps once, it happens to the best of us. It only becomes bad when it's a recurring pattern, which inevitably means there is little or no hope for such a guy. This goes both ways not just for men, but also for women.

When you've been badly burnt and get knocked to the ground, get up, dust yourself and never repeat the same mistake ever again.
sorry about the punctuation errors really not in a good mood that's all

thanks for your kind words man and you're right but I hate it that I got carried away so easily even though I know so much better
Re: I Simped Smh by Mandela27: 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
So many guys were once simpletons,but later discovered the working system and switched lanes without a second thought.
simphood is a brain disorder.It is a very foolish thing to be a simp,because women are going to hold u with their merciless claws and do with u whatever they wish..they are heartless bro.
But alphas are badder.

9 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mandela27:
So many guys were once simpletons,but later discovered the working system and switched lanes without a second thought.
simphood is a brain disorder.It is a very foolish thing to be a simp,because women are going to hold u with their merciless claws and do with u whatever they wish..they are heartless bro.
But alphas are badder.
TBH never simped but never hurt a girl either this was the first time I brought myself to try and see what happens but guess what I got bitten badly

1 Like

Re: I Simped Smh by Liposure: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
We learn everyday
Re: I Simped Smh by DaddyRochie1642: 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
So are you saying that everything ended in WEEPING and SINCERE WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for you grin grin
Re: I Simped Smh by cooooooks(m): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
People should share their (true) experiences.

Everyone open your eye!!

Zzor:
Re: I Simped Smh by Twelfthman: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Well you live. You learn. I like to believe you have learnt your lessons and you won't let it happen to you again.
Re: I Simped Smh by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25am On Aug 20, 2020
Fvcknigga:

- opening up to a woman is not the problem, dating useless biitches IS.
- you mad because your babe became popular at school, and you werent.....really?!
- it seems you are just a foolish dude who thought you were gonna spend the rest of your life with this ungrateful rat, and instead the rat acted as A RAT. dont blame a rat for being a rat, instead blame yourself for not knowing you were dealing with a rat.
-... and when you confirmed that this woman was a no god useless RAT, you still tried to get back with her, lol!

the above story has absolutely nothing to do with women and all to do with foolish men dating good for nothing useless biitches, and now using their failed experience (with these low life biitches) to judge ALL WOMEN

1 Like

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 7:53am On Aug 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- opening up to a woman is not the problem, dating useless biitches IS.
- you mad because your babe became popular at school, and you werent.....really?!
- it seems you are just a foolish dude who thought you were gonna spend the rest of your life with this ungrateful rat, and instead the rat acted as A RAT. dont blame a rat for being a rat, instead blame yourself for not knowing you were dealing with a rat.
-... and when you confirmed that this woman was a no god useless RAT, you still tried to get back with her, lol!

the above story has absolutely nothing to do with women and all to do with foolish men dating good for nothing useless biitches, and now using their failed experience (with these low life biitches) to judge ALL WOMEN
I messed up man I take the L
Re: I Simped Smh by JIMMY1393: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2020
K
Re: I Simped Smh by Martinez39s(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2020
@ Fvcknigga

At every step in your relationship, you defied the principles of the red pill. The mistake you made are so disappointing that I wonder if you took the red pill in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
@ Fvcknigga

At every step in your relationship, you defied the principles of the red pill. The mistake you made are so disappointing that I wonder if you took the red pill in the first place.
bro I know man that's why I'm so so ashamed I'm still traumatized by my mistake I was being stupid for thinking things will go differently o even defied the laws of power forgetting life doesn't work that way
Re: I Simped Smh by Regex: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2020
Fvcknigga:
sorry about the punctuation errors really not in a good mood that's all

thanks for your kind words man and you're right but I hate it that I got carried away so easily even though I know so much better

If no man has made no mistake, then he's not learned anything new.

You have been here and have reading everything, you just needed a practice to know if you really knew what you read and also to know if you really wanted what you read. Good thing you realized your mistake. It's one thing to realize your mistakes and another to take correction.

Try again!

1 Like

Re: I Simped Smh by Martinez39s(m): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Fvcknigga:
bro I know man that's why I'm so so ashamed I'm still traumatized by my mistake I was being stupid for thinking things will go differently o even defied the laws of power forgetting life doesn't work that way
Thinking that a girl is different, or your relationship is going to be different, is a grave mistake. You are lucky you aren't in a western country, and you didn't get married with that girl over there because of your fooliśh thinking. It would have cost you your peace of mind, half your assets/cash, your house, your kids (their mother will get sole custody), alimony, ridiculous amounts in child support, etc. Many western men, even African men, are regretting this mistake of yours.

Go and sin no more. Here are MY iron rules to prevent this nonsense:
[1] Women are not worth relationship, marriage and being pedestalised.
[2] Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
[3] Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
[4] Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
[5] Never ever in your life commit yourself (your heart) to any woman.
[6] One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
[7] Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
[8] All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

I don say my own. I could add many but these will help you for now.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Simped Smh by Fvcknigga: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Thinking that a girl is different, or your relationship is going to be different, is a grave mistake. You are lucky you aren't in a western country, and you didn't get married with that girl over there because of your fooliśh thinking. It would have cost you your peace of mind, half your assets/cash, your house, your kids (their mother will get sole custody), alimony, ridiculous amounts in child support, etc. Many western men, even African men, are regretting this mistake of yours.

1) Women are not worth relationship, marriage and being pedestalised.
2) Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
3) Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
4) Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
5) Never ever in your life commit yourself (your heart) to any woman.
6) One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
7) Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
cool All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

thanks boss step 7 is where I messed up big time
Re: I Simped Smh by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2020
Martinez39s:

1) Women are not worth relationship, marriage and being pedestalised.
2) Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
3) Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
4) Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
5) Never ever in your life commit yourself (your heart) to any woman.
6) One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
7) Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
cool All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

why do you have so much hate in your heart against women smh
Re: I Simped Smh by Andrew13: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Everyday simp simp simp simp simp simp
It's getting stale, I need to flog you for 600yrs

Re: I Simped Smh by Finnese001: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
So are you saying that everything ended in WEEPING and SINCERE WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for you grin grin

That's the situation on ground grin

Re: I Simped Smh by Martinez39s(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2020
Fvcknigga:
thanks boss step 7 is where I messed up big time
It is well.

Fvcknigga:
recently got involved with a girl things were going well though she opened up to me Nd I told her alot about me even my game deal breaker and I got her involved my work

but as time went on I realized this girl used everything I said about myself against me, mehn I am still mad at myself even the little involvement I got her she used it to elevate herself in school become popular while I was left in the dark recently I got sacked from where i was working guess what? this girl plotted her escape Nd left the very moment we had a fight tried to get her back but this time her no was no (this is female nature. She don "see you finish," and you are not useful to her in any way. Next time, avoid "see finish" with any girl and follow my rules.)

I'm still traumatized by the experience I'm telling yall never tell on yourself and most importantly keep her away from your work ones she learned me she left me cuz there wasn't much more to learn funny part is at the end I gave her something money couldn't buy I'm ashamed of myself cus I'm a constant nairalander but I made that mistake b4 realising it ...I messed up badly
I really feel for you. Go and simp no more.
Re: I Simped Smh by Martinez39s(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: I Simped Smh by Jimmy17(m): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Martinez39s:

[2] Never involve your emotions when dealing with women. Stay logical, not emotional. Women are emotional and are very manipulative; as emotional folks, they will read emotions into everything you say or do even if you didn't say or do them out of emotions. As manipulators, they manipulate your emotions to achieve their aims over you.
[3] Never makes friends with a woman. Be cold. You may be on amiable speaking terms with them but never make friends with them. Reserve friendship for your fellow men.
[4] Still on (3), associate with women based on their usefulness to you or necessity. If they are not useful to you in terms of sex, business, or academics, let there be no association between you and them.
[6] One way you know steep red pill men is the nature of their cash flow. Never give a girl money no matter how bad or urgent her situation is if she hasn't given up something of equal or greater value in return (I am not talking about getting sex for money. Pùssy is worth $0.00. Only foolish men pay for the pùssy someone is getting for free. Value your money). Never give her money hoping she will pay back. Don't even do the nonsense of "it's just a gift," "I can afford it, it's nothing," "it's just once in while and I choose to do it," etc. Please have sense by fire.
[7] Speak to females like you speak to a cop: never say more than necessary. Don't tell them your vulnerabilities, past trauma, secrets, business plans, or your true bank account balance. Anything you say will be used against you someday when it benefits her or when you people have a misunderstanding, even if the information you gave has nothing to do with the misunderstanding. Don't follow the naive folks to emotionally open up to a woman even if she tells you to, not only will she use it against you, she will see you as weak and lose whatever attraction she had for you.
[8] All women are like that. You know what I mean. Female nature is universal and there is no woman that is different. Ignore this and reap premium tears.

Bro can you add more to this?
Re: I Simped Smh by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Re: I Simped Smh by Blunttruth: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fvcknigga:
Eyah pele. Must be karma at work.
Re: I Simped Smh by Lightway: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Martinez39s:

Just saving this

(1) (Reply)

18 Years Old Nairaland Rapper Sends A Strong Message To Nigeria Politicians / Some Reasons Why Many Women Don't Marry On Time Or Will Not Marry At All... / You can't think the same about kisses after seeing this Abuja escort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.