Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN (2817 Views)

Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
The wierdest thing happened to me and my man. We visited this restaurant and they asked us to delete all the videos we made while we were there! This was one big confrontation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohQ6HTFX-Aw
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Have you seen this kind of issue?!
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2021
A chaotic day in my life
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
People need to be enlightened
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by Coded081(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
What were you filming
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by Drsnives(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Maybe them serve una human meat
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 12:00am On Dec 08, 2021
Really bad experience
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2021
This is saf
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by Highter1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Coded081:
What were you filming
aint a bad thing to film or taking pics....
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
I am looking for a rich Igbo Man to marry. My office is very chaotic and funny in the morning. Watch me confront a restaurant that sold me bad food. Click on the link below to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIYTWMAAo4
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Have you seen this?!
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2021
Wahala
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Funny policy
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Crazy experience
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by bigdammyj: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Weldone
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Everyone wants to be a vlogger undecided
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by 1stExplorer: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
What’s your saddest restaurant experience
Re: This Restaurant asked me 2 delete all the videos I made there in front of my MAN by revived2: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2021
1stExplorer:
I am looking for a rich Igbo Man to marry. My office is very chaotic and funny in the morning. Watch me confront a restaurant that sold me bad food. Click on the link below to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJIYTWMAAo4

Okay goodluck

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Can’t Date Me / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do / I Just Finished Watching Woman King And All I Can Say Is That The Movie Was A Gl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.