Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do (2810 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2022
I'm confused about this and will like anyone with ideas about this issue to advice me.

I'm married with 2 lovely kids but my home is not that lively due to my poor condition, i'm always on a look out to see ways that will better my condition but all efforts are not yielding any positive result. my major problem is to raise my children in a way that will enable them live and not just exist like i do hence i always go to any length to provide the basics in the house. However, my problems seems to be increasing daily to a point that i started feeling depressed and suicidal recently. i sometimes attributed my woes to how i live a very bad life in the past but then again, something came up recently which is giving me sleepless nights.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2022
In my efforts to find a solution, i contacted a nairalander who claims to be a spiritualist and know much about life, my complain to him was simple, i just wanted to know if my woes are spiritualy connected, this is because, i have a serious badluck.

For example, no one is willing to help me even family members, whenever someone promise me of any help, he/she will not fulfill it(even here many has promise me one or two things but none was able to fulfill it) worst is that, i can't even take something to market and sell cos many will not be willing to ask me how much? talkless of actually buying it. I tried online business but nothing worked as no one is willing to order things from me even on pay after delivery basis. Is that bad hence i decided to talk with the guy about my predicament. He then consults with the gods on my behalf but i'm very confused about the outcome.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by 1Alex: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
I'm confused about this and will like anyone with ideas about this issue to advice me.

I'm married with 2 lovely kids but my home is not that lively due to my poor condition, i'm always on a look out to see ways that will better my condition but all efforts are not yielding any positive result. my major problem is to raise my children in a way that will enable them live and not just exist like i do hence i always go to any length to provide the basics in the house. However, my problems seems to be increasing daily to a point that i started feeling depressed and suicidal recently. i sometimes attributed my woes to how i live a very bad life in the past but then again, something came up recently which is giving me sleepless nights.
you have not said anything.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Bluezy13(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Jennyclay(f): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2022
What has evil spirit done to your marriage? You haven't said anything yet.

All I see here is a lazy man who is ranting and looking for excuses of being lazy. You and your wife should better work together and raise your children properly hence you won't like what they would become in this already damaged society.

If you kill yourself, who would take good care of your children? abi Do you think our government cares about orphans? Your children will lay curses on your grave everyday if you kill yourself and abandon them just like that.

You and your wife need to work hard and take care of your children. Don't carry the burden alone.

Please, no matter what you're going through, suicide is never an option.

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by RedChiefPriest: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2022
Bro pray to God
Have seen people with worse ordeals more than this
Pray to God,don't be tired.
Even when it seems nothing is changing,keep praying.
One day everything go solve and it will just be like a dream.
Also if you no a good prophet also but if you don't,no problem.
Use your own mouth to pray to God and He will answer.
He did for me

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2022
This guytold me that my wife is ogbanje, that i should send her away if i want to have peace, and that my former girl has a spirit husband who is also on my case. so after sending my wife away, i should do spiritual cleasing to be whole again.

but my wife is my pillar in this trying times, who will even cook and care for my children if i sent her away? worst is, this girl use to worship me as if i'm a god even in this condition so i see no reason to carry out that instruction untill she did something strange.

i research online on how to meditate and wanted trying it out, when it was 11pm, i told here that i want to pray and started but to my suprise, she started tappin me violently that i'm praying too much, i kept my cool and went back to bed. yesterday was same thing so i'm beginning to suspect her cos i don't know when praying for more than 5mins is a sin.

pls what should i do about this?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2022
i'm using a small phone that is why i did not post the whole story once, i might be anything but laziness is not part of me, i use to hustle 24/7 to keep my family going and my wife is not lazy at all.

Jennyclay

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2022
1Alex:
you have not said anything.
I completed it now
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
I`m not using this story to get sympathy but this is a true life story. the babalawo is a nairalander too. he may be reading this sef, i just need ideas on how to handle this

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Joeev: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2022
My guy I wouldn't lie to you, what that guy said about your case is very most likely true. As you were narrating your story that was what came to my mind, that it could be your wife causing these things. 2 things. Either you break away from her or you have to fast and pray with a very very very strong man of God. Spirit husbands usually frustrate the lives of their victims husbands. They make them so miserable. Your story isn't the first. Just mere reading it I knew it was a case of spirit husband.

1 Like

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Petyprincess(f): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2022
It baffles me whenever a man is facing financial difficulties in his marriage they blame the wife or accuse the wife of being the cause of their problems.

The moment men start taking responsibilities for their life and actions is the day you are ready to make a change.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Joeev:
My guy I wouldn't lie to you, what that guy said about your case is very most likely true. As you were narrating your story that was what came to my mind, that it could be your wife causing these things. 2 things. Either you break away from her or you have to fast and pray with a very very very strong man of God. Spirit husbands usually frustrate the lives of their victims husbands. They make them so miserable. Your story isn't the first. Just mere reading it I knew it was a case of spirit husband.
Na waoh! but did my wife know that she has a spirit husband? i also need a favour from you pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Petyprincess:
It baffles me whenever a man is facing financial difficulties in his marriage they blame the wife or accuse the wife of being the cause of their problems.

The moment men start taking responsibilities for their life and actions is the day you are ready to make a change.
I did not and will never blame my wife. i even stated that my past is also ugly so i initially thought karma was serving me breakfast untill this issue came.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2022
I'm not blaming my wife for this now untill i find out if it's true and she knows about it. like i said, it could be karma dealing with me cos i was a very bad person in the past. that is why i use to help people(even on this forum, i help more than 4people) even when myself is suffering with nothing to eat or do the basic things in the house.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by iTroll: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2022
Petyprincess:

Coming from the gender who avoids accountability like the way oil avoids water

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Lastpharoah33: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Whatever you are planning as the next step, never you send that woman away.

Try to help her instead.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2022
Pray
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Whatever you are planning as the next step, never you send that woman away.

Try to help her instead.
That is what i'm trying to do. But how should i go about it?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
This guytold me that my wife is ogbanje, that i should send her away if i want to have peace, and that my former girl has a spirit husband who is also on my case. so after sending my wife away, i should do spiritual cleasing to be whole again.

but my wife is my pillar in this trying times, who will even cook and care for my children if i sent her away? worst is, this girl use to worship me as if i'm a god even in this condition so i see no reason to carry out that instruction untill she did something strange.

i research online on how to meditate and wanted trying it out, when it was 11pm, i told here that i want to pray and started but to my suprise, she started tappin me violently that i'm praying too much, i kept my cool and went back to bed. yesterday was same thing so i'm beginning to suspect her cos i don't know when praying for more than 5mins is a sin.

pls what should i do about this?

If you believe any nonsense spiritual things about your life, marriage and your wife,
Your case would be worst that the present situation

Team up with your wife and pray together on what you guys want God to do for your lives

Stop birthing children till you can afford to feed them all without begging for money

If you two agrees, it can work out well
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Nyascobar1414: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:

I did not and will never blame my wife. i even stated that my past is also ugly so i initially thought karma was serving me breakfast untill this issue came.

Karma doesn't exist bro
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Gadafii: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2022
Continue to pray brother
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Karma doesn't exist bro
Are you sure about this?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
frozen70:

If you believe any nonsense spiritual things about your life, marriage and your wife,
Your case would be worst that the present situation

Team up with your wife and pray together on what you guys want God to do for your lives

Stop birthing children till you can afford to feed them all without begging for money

If you two agrees, it can work out well
Thanks. i already promise myself not to beg anybody again talkless of doing it online. but are you saying that there is nothing like spiritual forces?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Joeev: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
See what will happen. Make your wife really really happy or whenever she's laughing just use style and ask her if there's anybody that makes love to her in the dream?
Kingkum:

Na waoh! but did my wife know that she has a spirit husband? i also need a favour from you pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Joeev:
See what will happen. Make your wife really really happy or whenever she's laughing just use style and ask her if there's anybody that makes love to her in the dream?
Good suggestion here. i will try it out.

pls can you copy my first three posts and join them together, then paste it once in the family section? i'm using a small phone pls, moreover, people will comment more if you post it. pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Joeev: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Done bro
Kingkum:

Good suggestion here. i will try it out.

pls can you copy my first three posts and join them together, then paste it once in the family section? i'm using a small phone pls, moreover, people will comment more if you post it. pls
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by lifenija: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
Call ur pastor to bill u n remove d spirit black man.
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Starz825(m): 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
I'm not blaming my wife for this now untill i find out if it's true and she knows about it. like i said, it could be karma dealing with me cos i was a very bad person in the past. that is why i use to help people(even on this forum, i help more than 4people) even when myself is suffering with nothing to eat or do the basic things in the house.
Bad in what sense.....?

You a killer ?
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Starz825(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:

Thanks. i already promise myself not to beg anybody again talkless of doing it online. but are you saying that there is nothing like spiritual forces?
Believe that fronzen70 shit at your own peril...
There are spiritual forces and you know it...
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Nyascobar1414: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
Kingkum:
Are you sure about this?
Yea bro
Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by Kingkum: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2022
Starz825:

Believe that fronzen70 shit at your own peril...
There are spiritual forces and you know it...
There is spiritual forces in play on this earth. one pastor(samuel osaghere) in benin who owns believers ministry once made me to believe it.

A normal me will never fell under the anointing nomatter how strong a pastor push me, i use to stand well whenever i visit a church but with just a touch from that man, i fell and started speaking rubbbish, he did not even ask me for any money but i don't know what came over me, i enter a bus back to my house the next day without seen him again as promised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Darkest Aspects Of Female Psychology / Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.