Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her (2276 Views)

Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Ugandan Cheating Husband Stuck In A Woman's Vagina After Sex (Photos) / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Kuriosmynd: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
I asked this question cos women's mind can be quite complex.

Does a woman feel more urge and pleasure while her cheating husband is sexing her?
Or is it just all about anger and resentment?
I know many married women still manage to have sex with their cheating husband cos they have no choice, especially when they don't want to cheat....or when the man pester them for it
So how is the sexual experience knowing well he just went cheating
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
There is always a choice, you don't have to go through emotional turmoil because you want to satisfy someone who doesn't respect what you two have going on, women are humans and not robots!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Kuriosmynd: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
There is always a choice, you don't have to go through emotional turmoil because you want to satisfy someone who doesn't respect what you two have going on, women are humans and not robots!!!
Not all women have the strength to for that eternal enmity....they just let go at least sometimes they will need the dick....would they starve themselves of sex till eternity because Huṣband cheated?..Except the choice u are talking about is for them to go out there and get a stud that will service them when they are hornny

1 Like

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by bigpicture001: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

There is no choice for the ladies.. as long as the man have money...

They obey money others over peace of mind... Argue with ladies around u... Don't come and stay saying all the rubbisih u people have crammed to always say wen this type of argui come up... U people are not humans but an item money can buy

1 Like

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Ritzybeauty(f): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

They obey money others over peace of mind... Argue with ladies around u... Don't come and stay saying all the rubbisih u people have crammed to always say wen this type of argui come up... U people are not humans but an item money can buy

Looking at what you said, it's obvious you have a problem which require a solution but your stupid mentality and ignorance won't make you realise it.. You are saying rubbish with so much confidence and later you call yourself a man.. Smh.. Sell your mother and sisters for money and make them available and see if what said made sense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

Most of you are so ignorant... The women who stick with their cheating husband who are living abject poverty... What's their reason? Cause they make up the majority of these sort of women (those who tolerate cheats) in the standard society...

Your sister would marry an Okada rider... He would cheat... Yet, she's gonna be encouraged to still remain with him...

Two words: gender expectation...

Women are raised to be wives and mothers... To build a home... A woman who walks outta her marriage for the flimsy excuse that's..."my husband's cheating on me"...is looked down on...

A women is never told to end her marriage... Black women especially...

Then, there's the kids... The years invested in the relationship... Etc...

Most of you Nigerian men are poor... I think y'all confuse yourselves with Ned Nwankwo...

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by drezzyx(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Most of you are so ignorant... The women who stick with their cheating husband who are living abject poverty... What's their reason? Cause they make up the majority of these sort of women (those who tolerate cheats) in the standard society...

Your sister would marry an Okada rider... He would cheat... Yet, she's gonna be encouraged to still remain with him...

Two words: gender expectation...

Women are raised to be wives and mothers... To build a home... A woman who walks outta her marriage for the flimsy excuse that's, "my husband's cheating on me"... I looked down on...

A women is never told to end her marriage... Black women especially...

Then, there's the kids... The years invested in the relationship... Etc...

Most of you Nigerian men are poor... I think y'all confuse yourselves with Ned Nwankwo...
Who understood this explanation?
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
drezzyx:

He wrote that women don't leave their cheating husband for the sake that he has money...

Wrong!

Most of these men aren't wealthy... The average married Nigerian men is struggling... No different from his wife... He's probably a bricklayer and she has a kiosk... The gap between them isn't much... They earn nearly the same...

The reason most women stick around:

Society expects them to be all forgiving, tolerant of their husband's flaws... They are expected to build a home and not destroy it... In Africa, a woman who seeks a divorce is looked down... She's not the definition of what a true proper black woman should be...

Secondly, most of these couples have children... How does the woman easily walk away? She forfeits her peace of mind for the sake of the children who would have a tough childhood if their parents split up...

Thirdly, most of these women in their forties and above... They've invested so much years to simply leave the man... after spending over two decades with a man, it wouldn't seem worth it to just leave.. where would they start? In such a judgemental society... How do they pick up the pieces and begin once more?

Women have to deal with alot... Even if costs them their happiness... We have very tough decisions to make... It might be white and black for you men... For us, there is so much more...

2 Likes

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Hayee(f): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
I feel what is in her mind is the orgasm that one kunle or uche gave her cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or probably she think of how she will deal with him when he is old or rejoice in her heart when he is dead grin grin grin

Nigerian men hear and listen well
Nigerian women hardly forgive ooo she may be humble because probably she has no choice like she is staying because of the children or you have the money or even what people will say cheesy grin grin

You can only be sure when you of old age grin grin grin

But your money can give you a good and younger wife na grin grin
Just hope she will be loyal and faithful because money can't buy that cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by bigpicture001: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Looking at what you said, it's obvious you have a problem which require a solution but your stupid mentality and ignorance won't make you realise it.. You are saying rubbish with so much confidence and later you call yourself a man.. Smh.. Sell your mother and sisters for money and make them available and see if what said made sense..

Both my mother and sister are money chasers.. u think I am biased cuz they are family...? I listen to their discuss regularly.. all of u women are all an item that money can buy... U people don't love anyone.. only money means the world to u people...

U people always agree to this am saying wenever ur in a happy and sincere mood.. but like to lie and claim love in public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by drezzyx(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

He wrote that women don't leave their cheating husband for the sake that he has money...

Wrong!

Most of these men aren't wealthy... The average married Nigerian men is struggling... No different from his wife... He's probably a bricklayer and she has a kiosk... The gap between them isn't much... They earn nearly the same...

The reason most women stick around:

Society expects them to be all forgiving, tolerant of their husband's flaws... They are expected to build a home and not destroy it... In Africa, a woman who seeks a divorce is looked down... She's not the definition of what a true proper black woman should be...

Secondly, most of these couples have children... How does the woman easily walk away? She forfeits her peace of mind for the sake of the children who would have a tough childhood if their parents split up...

Thirdly, most of these women in their forties and above... They've invested so much years to simply leave the man... after spending over two decades with a man, it wouldn't seem worth it to just leave.. where would they start? In such a judgemental society... How do they pick up the pieces and begin once more?

Women have to deal with alot... Even if costs them their happiness... We have very tough decisions to make... It might be white and black for you men... For us, there is so much more...
Hmm...
understood now..
But your moniker means the opposite of ur personality.
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
drezzyx:
Hmm...
understood now..
But your moniker means the opposite of ur personality.
I'm bored... Why you think I'm here?

And I'm a berry... I could be juice or sour red wine tongue

You might not gerrit.
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by LadyD22(f): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
drezzyx:

I understood every last word

1 Like

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by LadyD22(f): 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

Both my mother and sister are money chasers.. u think I am biased cuz they are family...? I listen to their discuss regularly.. all of u women are all an item that money can buy... U people don't love anyone.. only money means the world to u people...

U people always agree to this am saying wenever ur in a happy and sincere mood.. but like to lie and claim love in public

At least we have an idea what's the cause of your mindset now

1 Like

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by drezzyx(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm bored... Why you think I'm here?

And I'm a berry... I could be juice or sour red wine tongue

You might not gerrit.
Hmm..I did not sense any sign of boredom in your writeup, but you can chose to make yourself lively and happy..
Happiness is free u know..
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by bigpicture001: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
LadyD22:

At least we have an idea what's the cause of your mindset now

Say whatever u like dear, doesn't change the fact, u can never choose a good average man over a wealthy bad man...

Oh! Did I hear u add the popular lady's phrase..? "Ehen na, who wan suffer for marriage..? "
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2021
bigpicture001:

I suspected as much, maybe if they were dream chasers and goal getters, they wouldn't have to be confined and accepted as items money can buy, if you were deprived of love and can't define love, how would you be capable of love?, and definitely can't be loved by anyone ... I really don't need to argue with a lost cause because the apple does not fall far from the tree, just have pity for you because you can't experience this beautiful thing called love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by bigpicture001: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

I suspected as much, maybe if they were dream chasers and goal getters, they wouldn't have to be confined and accepted as items money can buy, if you were deprived of love and can't define love, how would you be capable of love?, and definitely can't be loved by anyone ... I really don't need to argue with a lost cause because the apple does not fall far from the tree, just have pity for you because you can't experience this beautiful thing called love

Haha.... U make me laff miss dream chasers...my sis is a doctor and my mum a lecturer...so miss dream chasers what does ur mum do and ur eldest sibling do..lie as usual..

Now miss love. Who told u love la la in my family..? I guess ur describing ur family I suppose .well, what I talk about is love between no siblings..so miss I know too much don't read the script off my hand.

I know people like u, u will say all this cheap talk and when u eventually meet that dream guy without enough money,u will change again to find one fault all cuz he doesn't carry bags of money...

Talk is cheap!
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Ritzybeauty(f): 11:47am On Dec 07, 2021
bigpicture001:

Haha.... U make me laff miss dream chasers...my sis is a doctor and my mum a lecturer...so miss dream chasers what does ur mum do and ur eldest sibling do..lie as usual..

Now miss love. Who told u love la la in my family..? I guess ur describing ur family I suppose .well, what I talk about is love between no siblings..so miss I know too much don't read the script off my hand.

I know people like u, u will say all this cheap talk and when u eventually meet that dream guy without enough money,u will change again to find one fault all cuz he doesn't carry bags of money...

Talk is cheap!

If they like they should be president and ministers but if you see them as items money can buy, then they would forever be slaves against their will irrespective of their careers... Not my fault if you meet ladies you think of in such crazy manner, set yourself a challenge and meet ladies that doesn't give a damn about your money or whoever you think you are with this so called mentality, like you said, talk is cheap, so live how you want to live, I don't care, after all we can do without men talk less of being with someone that thinks the way you do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by bigpicture001: 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

If they like they should be president and ministers but if you see them as items money can buy, then they would forever be slaves against their will irrespective of their careers... Not my fault if you meet ladies you think of in such crazy manner, set yourself a challenge and meet ladies that doesn't give a damn about your money or whoever you think you are with this so called mentality, like you said, talk is cheap, so live how you want to live, I don't care, after all we can do without men talk less of being with someone that thinks the way you do

Babe.. I know for sure it's demeaning to describe ur gender as item... But the behaviour u guyz protend speaks much volume about who u people are really are.. check them all... Regina Daniels, chioma davido, see there are so many examples I can start to throw at u...

Now let's get off famous people.. you guyz have killed so many good relationships because of u guyz crave for money... See.. I am not against u people loveing money more than any human.. the thing is that u people lie about your love for money whilst ur characters show the opposite...

Only a big fat foolish guy would believe any girl lives him.. it's the money the are after.. hence why would same wife or partner change into hating same guy when suddenly he becomes broke.....

U people are same thing as à cup in a gift shop.. money and the highest bidder buys u people off
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Kuriosmynd: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2021
The two love-birds above are riped to see each other offline. We can only hope they've sent PM to each other....What a romantic argument
Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
bigpicture001:

Babe.. I know for sure it's demeaning to describe ur gender as item... But the behaviour u guyz protend speaks much volume about who u people are really are.. check them all... Regina Daniels, chioma davido, see there are so many examples I can start to throw at u...

Now let's get off famous people.. you guyz have killed so many good relationships because of u guyz crave for money... See.. I am not against u people loveing money more than any human.. the thing is that u people lie about your love for money whilst ur characters show the opposite...

Only a big fat foolish guy would believe any girl lives him.. it's the money the are after.. hence why would same wife or partner change into hating same guy when suddenly he becomes broke.....

U people are same thing as à cup in a gift shop.. money and the highest bidder buys u people off

The obvious mistake you are making here is blaming only the female gender, I can make a whole lot of examples of men making a beast out of a woman because of their polygamous nature, no matter the love a lady give to a man, he would want more because he is already bored and would start another affair, it's a matter of making it work, the guy and lady must have to give their all to make it work, nobody is perfect but having a relationship is beyond just love but making your partner a better person because there would surely be differences in behaviours... Now with this mentality you've got here, you already feel any lady can be bought and you would never give your all because you think every lady happiness is bound to money, if you think women are just after money, why do some of the richest men have a failed marriage, can't they just buy a successful marriage?..

1 Like

Re: What Comes To The Mind Of A Woman When Her Cheating Husband Is Sexxxing Her by Original4u(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

The obvious mistake you are making here is blaming only the female gender, I can make a whole lot of examples of men making a beast out of a woman because of their polygamous nature, no matter the love a lady give to a man, he would want more because he is already bored and would start another affair, it's a matter of making it work, the guy and lady must have to give their all to make it work, nobody is perfect but having a relationship is beyond just love but making your partner a better person because there would surely be differences in behaviours... Now with this mentality you've got here, you already feel any lady can be bought and you would never give your all because you think every lady happiness is bound to money, if you think women are just after money, why do some of the richest men have a failed marriage, can't they just buy a successful marriage?..

Una dey try o
So so argument upon argument
All for love?
Una own good for Nigeria o

(1) (Reply)

"I Want Doggy" - Lady Requests / My Dad Is Gay / Help Me, My Joystick Is Malfunctioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.