Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (98776 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2021
undecidedThe the headline is very mischievous.what exactly is the definition of beautiful? Being fair? Or probably bleached ?OP, listen ,one thousand and One girls wey fine pass that girl yakpa for geto oo. From what I'm seeing here I no even like am sef undecided I'm a fair guy myself but definitely NOT a fans of fair skinned lady.they tend to bleach. And she no even get statistics sef undecided No big bouncing bwez, no firm round yansh behind and you call am beautiful.. Op,make you change that your weed supplier abeg, you no sabi wetin beautiful

Even if the girl dey live lekki ,I no care, I'm a huge lover of brown skin/ebony girls.. I too dey like wetin I see when dem comot cloth.. Especially when the bwez big angry embarassed tongue.na pr1ck carry this one enter ghetto.. The guy thing BIG. nothing like love.. She just dey use him .
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.
sharap who's a dirty guy/girl? You don't know what dirty is.. You think living in ghetto make one a dirty person ?lol ..the ONLY place where STAR come out from remains the ghettos.. Not those useless, kids from so called high budget areas.. From showkey, to FEla to Burna to wizzy himself.. Just ask around ,example plenty... Remember to ask why too.. You no see say Davido no sabi sing? E get why too undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by DaRenewed(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Op wake up jor!.... You call that place ghetto. A room self con for that area Na 400k (plus agreement & commission). 2 bedroom flat na 700k/750k. If U dey live for there for this Lag, U be big boy.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Timekeeper: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Sanmel:
Abegy..
When the guy moves to a better apartment now, he might forget this lady and move on to another..
Talking from experience though sad

Why are you always negative when it get to favour guys well then ladies?

You know many rich dudes visit their gf in slum and upgraded them, after that, the lady open eye and forget abt the guy to move on to the next rich guy for city..

Stop talking as if ladies are the only victim of hrt break and guys are ungrateful..

Ur kinds are also ungrateful to the male folks and we are victims too
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by brizziedos(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2021
WibusJaga:

My mind tells me this babe is only marketing herself with this video on Social Media. Boyfriend beware; once a rich & willing dude appears on the scene, her story will change.
I don talk my own finish.

you try, my brother cry cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Clinghton: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2021
He doesn't owe her a house in lekki, na because of this some men dey go steal or do yahoo.

Be real to attract real friends.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by eneojoedu(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2021
So because she is fine now she is automatically entitled to a rich man in lekki abi?
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Powersurge: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.

You well so? Her father get money na hin she dey poor? Cvnt is now ticket to wealth? Na una dey give these yeye girls entitlement mindset. So u prefer to sell your sister to the highest bidder?
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by brownbib(m): 8:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Useless topic.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Joygift3666: 8:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Mrevildoer:
She's not complaining why complain on her behalf?

Have you seen where Akpororo lives in Oloko, Lagos before he became made
No wonder the structure of his face.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Champneys: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Correct pri....ck nah him be koko! grin

If nah inside soakaway or gutter correct pri...ck dey, whether you like slay reach heaven, you go still collect.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:21am On Dec 07, 2021
GoldenSpec:
Wait! E no dey ever tired u to dey kick ppu with dz ur wahala boot u called rain boot grin

No, my profession, my passion

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Odide009:

Just don't kick bucket. At least for now. E get why.

Orgasmgiver to big to kick bucket, instead I kick people who'll eventually kick bucket

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2021
JamOSneh:
whatttttt Daaah fuuuuuckkkk holy cow �I don jakpaaa

Say no more bruv, anyone say something nasty on you, hit me up, I'll fúck em up with my rain boot

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by EmpressOVD: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
posty56:
is that guy not a human being , materialism has killed Africans look at how they're reasonin, so we should clap and call her wife material because of this SMH

Try dey read understand. The mod is talking bout how dirty his environment is nd not how poor he is. Being poor shouldn’t turn you into a dumpstand. U gerrit now?
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by PlaysNigeria: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Gbola na your mate? sad
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by cmecproblem(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2021
In my first years in uni I lived in a worse place and my girlfriend was a beauty queen. Nothing new here.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by rollywise(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2021
She's dating who lives there or she lives there? Coz I no see any guy for pinshure o
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Powersurge:

You well so? Her father get money na hin she dey poor? Cvnt is now ticket to wealth? Na una dey give these yeye girls entitlement mindset. So u prefer to sell your sister to the highest bidder?

Yes my sister deserves a well paying decent man. How's that your business. If you like poverty and want your sister to follow such totally up to you.

A poor wretched man should worry about making money in the first place and not looking for a fine girl that will come and live in a gutter with him. My opinion
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Powersurge: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

Yes my sister deserves a well paying decent man. How's that your business. If you like poverty and want your sister to follow such totally up to you.

A poor wretched man should worry about making money in the first place and not looking for a fine girl that will come and live in a gutter with him. My opinion

What stops your sister from making her own money? Poverty striking leach looking for who to suck.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Powersurge:

What stops your sister from making her own money? Poverty striking leach looking for who to suck.

My sister has money already. Has her own apartment and a comfortable car. She will feed you for 10 lifetimes.

Poverty mentality makes you people feel everybody is a leech.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by IbileIfe: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2021
This is not news.
Majority of the prettiest babes in the world date broke ass guys
I was staying in one room and attracting some of the most beautiful girls and women in Lagos.
The hood queen was my babe and I am yet to see any beauty queen in NIgeria as beautiful as her. She is now happily married with five children to a rich guy, because I was not ready to marry her in 1990.
True love conquers all.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Both of them are confused.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by syntekelite(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Unknowingly recorded yet she turn and pose for camera
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by pacespot(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2021
The fact that this pix was posted online shows that the guy is being ridiculed.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by JamOSneh: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Orgasmgiver123:

Say no more bruv, anyone say something nasty on you, hit me up, I'll fúck em up with my rain boot
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by GetMeRight: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThePointMan:
This means nothing.

'Beautiful lady' tells nothing of her own economic status. Might just be a beautiful lady who is also as poor as the young man.

If you were to say, 'beautiful millionaire lady', for instance, then, that would make some sense.

Btw, who ways a poor man doesn't deserve some form of love too?

Poor in this olosho business era? Talk another thing dear friend

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by lastchild: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
The beautiful lady could be a poor one, so no big deal
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Powersurge: 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

My sister has money already. Has her own apartment and a comfortable car. She will feed you for 10 lifetimes.

Poverty mentality makes you people feel everybody is a leech.

Get the fuxk! Poverty striking mofo! Y'all get no shit! Selling your sister's puna for money. Mofo!
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
Powersurge:

Get the fuxk! Poverty striking mofo! Y'all get no shit! Selling your sister's puna for money. Mofo!

No go commit suicide oh! Hating people better than you will never add anything to your sorry life.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Sije(m): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2021
The AC unit attached to the house?
The guy made one thing clear, comfort!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.