Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (98832 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by aminu23(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Living in a dirty environment is not poverty it is a choice. He chose to be dirty.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Oddfinder: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.
Mumu talk..so for ur own dictionary beauty is class abi..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Hepainyou: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by doctore212(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Me na olosho dey my mind
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2021
bigpicture001:

From ur comment , I know ur kind.. for ur mind.. the guy loves where he stays and have so much money but still prefers to stay there..?

Well, I get u.. ur one of the money or nothing kinda girl .. good luck

I reject being a girl. Return to your idiot self.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by socialmediaman: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Nobody showed the guy o, maybe he’s also a handsome guy and they both like ghetto love

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by nedekid: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2021
frbona:
All I see is the power of prick grin
Blokos tins grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Ultimate36(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2021
In as much as she finds peace and joy in what she does, what is now my headache?

You guys should at least mind your business. Ghetto is not only meant for guys, come to isale koto in my area and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by 360command: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2021
It surprises me to see some people talk bad about the Ghanaian girl. To be honest with you, she is true.

In Ghana, borla means trash or dustbin, waste. Other words can be local or uncivilized..

The girl in the end told the guy she does not like the way he is coming up to her. More like, he should let her be.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Xplorex: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Ghetto house abi Borla, but e get AC...
Find another lie talk

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Bifwoli: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.
The Bible says "Love they neighbour just like you love thyself".And also there's a saying that "all men are created equal"

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by EmekaBlue(m): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Not new and this is not Nigeria sef

East African Girls can do this very well more than the lazy gold digging asses here....and why did u say d room is dirty when we didn't even see d interior abi u think say na all of us just look Picture pass....i watched d damn clip

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by opribo(m): 2:26am On Dec 07, 2021
it's not normal.....
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Judybash93(m): 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by zilon12(m): 2:44am On Dec 07, 2021
God forbid

Spits
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Alaganature09(m): 2:44am On Dec 07, 2021
Mypeople2:
Why she nor pay for a new apartment for the guy if she get money? She nor get..even to rent 2k monthly apartment she nor go fit .You people are just talking as most of these ladies have 1k in their purse. Urgent 2k people people! Don't be shocked, that girl will still enter that house and ask the guy for 10k...Funnily the foolish guy will still give her together with "àbeg manage this"
Boss you just burst my brain with your comment.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by movid(m): 3:12am On Dec 07, 2021
She is beautiful because she is fair?
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Sportwin(m): 3:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

what class?
where was it stated she has money ?
only described her beauty
so the only yardstick available is if he's handsome

wash your brain with hypo
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by legba1(m): 4:10am On Dec 07, 2021
SCRIPTED...
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Munzy14(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Sanmel:
Abegy..
When the guy moves to a better apartment now, he'll forget this lady and move on to another..
Just like E-money abandoned his wife juliet abii? undecided

All this pessimistic mindsets. lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by DaveHarry(m): 4:43am On Dec 07, 2021
So las las, no rich person for nairaland. Make de kuku change d name to poor people's forum
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
una don start o....

These are the kind of talks that makes girls think they are one kind special creature... so staying, living and struggling with a guy is meant for only ugly girls or what...

anyway she try...
Exactly, if she was given birth to in that environment won't she live there? Don't mind them abeg
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

Which yeye class be that bro? So being fair in complexion is now a thing of class right? Abeg park well
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2021
THERE'S NO BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT, ONE CAN FIND TRUE LOVE ANYWHERE . wink
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by kingsceemark(m): 5:36am On Dec 07, 2021
frbona:
All I see is the power of prick grin

You mean it?
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
una don start o....

These are the kind of talks that makes girls think they are one kind special creature... so staying, living and struggling with a guy is meant for only ugly girls or what...

anyway she try...
thing tire me,that's why I can never tell any lady am lucky to have her.she is lucky to have me too.we guys always make women too special making dem too proud.if maybe am broke and you are broke,we are both struggling with ourselves.nothing like she is struggling with me.why she sef no get money.thats life.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by bigcee(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
una don start o....

anyway she try...
God bless you. Exactly my thought. It's like she is doing the guy a favour but it's normal for a big boy to date an entitled broke girl. This life ehn undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2021
I personally won't advice my sis to do this.

Some of we guys no get sense, he makes it now na dat time e go begin see her flaws just so he could fly around other girls.

Whatever works for her sha good luck
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Elidrisy20: 6:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Watin gbola no go make kpekus do, that thing no exit
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by excel101(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Mmadu2:

The lady loves the guy for a reason best known to her, but all i sense from your comment is "jealousy". I'll advice you to rather learn from the guy on how to get a beautiful lady, because it seems to be eluding you.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Benjom(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Commendable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.