Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (98829 Views)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Gospel2Day: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
When you have to go on social media to announce your 'humility'. It is the kind of 'humility' Satan displays whenever he has seen something he wants to steal, kill and destroy in a human being. Beware of people who do their charitable activities to be seen by others, says Jesus Christ.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Allisgud: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
If u check am something is involve,that girl don chop better prick grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Ogbanga0913: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
To be Poor is death sentence abi ��
While I see better gbola and little esusu doing d unthinkable ���
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by bewla(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
frbona:
All I see is the power of prick grin
Any light skin lady now na fine woman to una

God show your self brown skin done suffer

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by PAtoGCFR2034: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Quality20:
fine Igbo woman in a borla? Are you sure you didn't Photoshop de yelo Igbo woman into de borla?

Not igbo.
She spoke her language at the end

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
So that creature is what some people call beautiful? Yous lot needs glasses. undecided

People will cook up all kinda tales just to trend nowadays.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Maj196(m): 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nonsense. There are lots of pretty girls living and breathing in the ghetto. So this is not news

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Johnthum(m): 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Akharmony: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nah were her mind deh b that leave beauty. . . If nah by beauty evenSex workers get some of the most amarzing beautiful ladies. . .
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Johnthum(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
undecided

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Ournolly: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Quality20:
fine Igbo woman in a borla? Are you sure you didn't Photoshop de yelo Igbo woman into de borla?
How is she Igbo woman?
The language she spoke towards the end of the video is not even related to Igbo language.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by bluefilm: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Does she have any other option?

That's one question some people fail to ask or ponder about.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy

I wonder too oo
Bigredmachine:
una don start o....

These are the kind of talks that makes girls think they are one kind special creature... so staying, living and struggling with a guy is meant for only ugly girls or what...

anyway she try...
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by bigpicture001: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.

From ur comment , I know ur kind.. for ur mind.. the guy loves where he stays and have so much money but still prefers to stay there..?

Well, I get u.. ur one of the money or nothing kinda girl .. good luck

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
The advent of social media don make irrelevant things become breaking news undecided

kiss
Adwoabroni:
A beautiful lady has redefined why they said love is blind after visiting her boyfriend who lives in an unhealthy compound.

In the video at our disposal, the lady was seen walking majestically to where the boy lives while another guy behind her put her on camera.

The compound and the room the guy lives look just like a 'borla'.

The interesting video has sparked controversy on the internet as many ask other women to learn from the lady.

VIDEO Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXIhkvfA5Mp/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=98392d17-6f40-4a2e-9e12-5e0d75c533df&ig_mid=EA8E1163-1A71-46F0-B5F8-F9A891CA3660

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Mrbenny001: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nigerians and hypocrisy most of saying trash live in worse environment

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by olisaEze(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
"Causes a stir online" with only 4comments. cheesy

Anyway I already knew that it can’t be Nigeria, sapa won the elections, so love don’t lean like that over here.

But sha sha, there are only two things that can make a woman lose her head over a guy like dis.

Either he hasn’t yet run out of cash to spend on her or he’s got the magic stick, asin capital letter 'D'! grin

If u are a man and ur follow-come na small letter 'd', better make money so girls will smile & say, "he makes me happy" wen describing sex with u to their friends. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
You no lie

I thought so as well
WibusJaga:

My mind tells me this babe is only marketing herself with this video on Social Media. Boyfriend beware; once a rich & willing dude appears on the scene, her story will change.
I don talk my own finish.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by melodyisaac: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
You all are too blind to see the aircondioner outside the guys apartment, the so called dirty apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
posty56:
is that guy not a human being , materialism has killed Africans look at how they're reasonin, so we should clap and call her wife material because of this SMH

Stop generalizing like a maggot!!!
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Confirm talk!
ThePointMan:
This means nothing.

'Beautiful lady' tells nothing of her own economic status. Might just be a beautiful lady who is also as poor as the young man.

If you were to say, 'beautiful millionaire lady', for instance, then, that would make some sense.

Btw, who ways a poor man doesn't deserve some form of love too?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy
ruggedtimi:
N just bleaching cream nothing special about her
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Maliqcious: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
No dey mumu write shit for here thinking say it they pass knowledge. Woman are wired differently. You know how the guy they talk to her? Do you know how nice and patient the guy his? Do you know the guy tolerance level Do you know how expressive and mature the guy his? You think if most women get money they go settle with rich arrogant guys? Women love nice and respectful guys. Don't get it twisted.
Mmadu2:
As much as this is the kind of thing redpillers on this forum will support, I'm totally against it.

I won't advice any right thinking lady to do such cos I won't let my sister try it.

Everyone should date someone within his or her class. Don't date a dirty girl/guy out of sympathy.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Hassanmaye(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
frbona:
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by seyz91(m): 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy no mind OP

Be like e don smoke osogbo weed
Onyenna:
Some people actually think every “pretty” girl is of “high class”..... SMH!!!

Some “not so good looking” ladies are actually of superior class to all the beautiful ladies you know(combined).......

She’s good looking... Ehen!? And so!?.... What does she bring to the table?......
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Temptee101(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is definitely a skit
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by okoroemeka(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
frbona:
looks more like okafors law no 1 to me.
Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by deavicky(m): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mmadu2:

my bro life is not alway that way. This your taught is part of what is killing this country today.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by olisaEze(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Johnthum:
undecided

If wishes were horses beggars would ride themselves to death, dream on broda! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Waiting consign us.so ugly girls are ment for poor people..what makes u feel u are better than that ugly guy or girl..even this girl that has nothing to offer in d relationship when the guy man is through she go begin they shout after all I did for you..as if it was not both of them that enjoyed the sexxx..fools..how this rubbish take enter front page self

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by purefacti(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Below is my opinion

Re: Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mmadu2:

Do u know of her boyfriends place is like california compared to her place thats like mushin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.