Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction (2190 Views)

Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2021
pls am suffering in silent my siblings are going far from me i dont ve a single friend again my childhood frnd is even avoiding me and i have tried my best to stop this addition of going to brothel anytime am angry i usually go to brothel to sleep with d most ugly fat woman among them even if i see a mad woman pass i feel arouse but i dont like normal girls expect prostitues i go to church even attend weekly programs but it seems am to deep in immorality pls i just feel i have reach the brink of sucide the sexual demon inside of me is remoting me.. Am i destine to be like this i regret been born. Guilt and shame is written over me. There is deep hatred of my fada towards me and i also now develop deep hatred towards him .
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Kuriosmynd: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
pls am suffering in sinlent my siblings are going far from me i dont ve a single friend again my childhood is even avoiding me and i have tried my best to stop this addition of going to brothel anytime am angry i usually go to brothel to sleep with d most ugly fat woman among them pls i just feel i have reach the bring the sexual demon inside of me is remoting me my friend. Am i destine to be like this i regret been born to my family. My parents are wealthy
Are your family the cause of your going to brothel...Why regret u are born into the family
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2021
If you drink alcohol, stop it. Not even one glass or bottle. Stop it completely.

Then try to relocate to a new place for some months.

3 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Carchoice:
If you drink alcohol, stop it. Not even one glass or bottle. Stop it completely.

Then try to relocate to a new place for some months.
does achohol trigger conji?
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
Do you know the reason? Where you exposed to sex at a young age?
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do you know the reason? Where you exposed to sex at a young age?
the ist woman i slept with in my life is an harlot at d age of 21 and i curse tha day
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:

You don’t know? Alcohol blocks the part of your brain that helps you think normal and rightly. This is the reason why it’s not good to drink and drive because when you drive after drinking, you might press the pedal a lot harder than when you are clean from alcohol thereby causing accident. You might even forget where the brake pad is located while at it.

While for sex, when the thought of sex comes to your mind, while clean, you can easily dismiss it and continue with what you are doing, but if you drink alcohol, no matter how little, it increases your sexual urge and also dismissing the sexual thoughts becomes the hardest thing to do

3 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Carchoice:

You don’t know? Alcohol blocks the part of your brain that helps you think normal and rightly. This is the reason why it’s not good to drink and drive because when you drive after drinking, you might press the pedal a lot harder than when you are clean from alcohol thereby causing accident. You might even forget where the brake pad is located while at it.

While for sex, when the thought of sex comes to your mind, while clean, you can easily dismiss it and continue with what you are doing, but if you drink alcohol, no matter how little, it increases your sexual urge and also dismissing the sexual thoughts becomes the hardest thing to do
ok sir thanks sir
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by TheWolfen(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by gshsj: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
the ist woman i slept with in my life is an harlot at d age of 21 and i curse tha day

Lol.....Very funny.
Guyman calm yourself down...ehn
This is your major problem
1. You are idle and not very engaged to your potential.
2. You probably don't have good social or emotional relationship with opposite sex. You can develop that.
3. You don't have a sustained relationship with opposite sex. If you have that, ur attention to brother will reduce.
And if u live too close to Ashawo house, that's another temptation many guys struggle with when lonely and horrrny...it's not abt you.
So you may want to change location.
Make these changes and u will feel better about yourself.
Get busy, get a job, join activities that will distract, try relocation, and get a babe or two even three to to rotate coming to see you.
that's how guys have control of their sanity

2 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
gshsj:

Lol.....Very funny.
Guyman calm yourself down...ehn
This is your major problem
1. You are idle and not very engaged to your potential.
2. You probably don't have good social or emotional relationship with opposite sex. You can develop that.
3. You don't have a sustained relationship with opposite sex. If you have that, ur attention to brother will reduce.
And if u live too close to Ashawo house, that's another temptation many guys struggle with when lonely and horrrny...it's not abt you.
So you may want to change location.
Make these changes and u will feel better about yourself.
Get busy, get a job, join activities that will distract, try relocation, and get a babe or two even three to to rotate coming to see you.
that's how guys have control of their sanity
i dont live close to ashawo house i even risk my life by entering road by 12am just to go Bleep yesternite i feel like d biggest fool yesterday.
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by FunnyDude(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
i dont live close to ashawo house i even risk my life by entering road by 12am just to go Bleep yesternite i feel like d biggest fool yesterday.

Bro you can overcome it. I was once like you but I believe it's a phase that will pass away.

Don't be hard on yourself.

Even our politicians are the highest patronage of prostitutes.

Just do one favor for yourself. Forget the past. Do as if you haven't been there before and have a clean mind moving forward.

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
FunnyDude:

Bro you can overcome it. I was once like you but I believe it's a phase that will pass away.

Don't be hard on yourself.

Even our politicians are the highest patronage of prostitutes.

Just do one favor for yourself. Forget the past. Do as if you haven't been there before and have a clean mind moving forward.

Goodluck
u were once there before? And u stop wow wow i pray GOD WILL DELIVER ME ONE DAY. I WAS INTO MASTURBATION BUT I QUIT SINCE SEPT 2019 BUT D BROTHEL IS MY ONLY PROBLEM THANKS BOSS
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Olavenza(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
pls am suffering in silent my siblings are going far from me i dont ve a single friend again my childhood frnd is even avoiding me and i have tried my best to stop this addition of going to brothel anytime am angry i usually go to brothel to sleep with d most ugly fat woman among them even if i see a mad woman pass i feel arouse but i dont like normal girls expect prostitues i go to church even attend weekly programs but it seems am to deep in immorality pls i just feel i have reach the brink of sucide the sexual demon inside of me is remoting me.. Am i destine to be like this i regret been born. Guilt and shame is written over me. There is deep hatred of my fada towards me and i also now develop deep hatred towards him .

I know how you feel. Please don't commit suicide. What you need is deliverance. Go to any MFM church branch around you.
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by AlphaMale666: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
There nothing wrong with you. Fvuck all the ashawo and enjoy your life. You only got one! Even me na ashawo I dey patronize & I don't approach regular girls because I no dey chase girl. Enjoy! cheesy
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by gshsj: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
Hmm...na wahala bẹ dat sha
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by slickycee: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Before you can overcome an Addiction , you'll need to resolve unhealed truama, boredom, loneliness, self hatred etc.

Addiction is just a coping mechanism !!

You're not the first to be sexually compulsive and you won't be the last.

From your write up I can deduce you have issues with self love and self image.

Do you know why it's the most degrading women you go for
Because you don't think you deserve the best , there's an overwhelming Shame around you.

Bro, only you with God can help you.
Not friends or family..

Work on yourself, resolve all you unhealed truama

You need to start shadow work.
Were you always humiliated as a child
Were you molested as a child
Were you constantly embarrassed Everytime you expressed anger
Were you always given the worst part of anything

Bro it's time to get to know yourself intimately .

All those past shames you've buried in your mind

All those lies you've acceoted as truth, you need to revisit them

I hope you find yourself !!!
I hope you don't hate yourself
I hope that the next time you're angry , you express it by going to the gym or kneeling to pray about your suffering.

I hope one day you wake up and realize you actually have a choice

Just because things have been a certain way in the past doesn't mean they can't change.

Above all, love yourself and always go for the best !!!
Even if you want to waste money on brothel, waste it on the best , because you're a person deserving of love and the best.

If you want to understand your problem better.
Go and read outside shadows by PhD Dr Patrick Carnes

You would cry reading the book, but it would eventually set you free.
All the best.

And never isolate yourself, that's how the devil cut your access from help.
If possible make friends with the ladies you sleep with.
You can also call someone on your contacts everyday just to check up on them.

Just call one person daily.

If possible publicly talk about your addiction to your friends, the good ones.

They would help and encourage you.
All the best

5 Likes

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by michbax(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sometime ago a secondary school friend reached out to me, he confided In me and told me the dark part of his life.

Honestly, all you have said were what he was really into, and to include alcohol, known around as a chronic drunk.

I pray with him and help refer him to Counselor.

Dear Sir, if you can see this, then there's hope for you.
You are not alone on these, many people have one addiction they are fighting with it.

Remember the devil goes for a promising destinies, you can get through it with the help of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Kingpops(f): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Go for coffession
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by VivienneOlsen: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
When I was addicted to alcohol I had a lot of troubles and it was very hard, I lost my job. I even get court-ordered rehab.

People often asked me, how long is court-ordered rehab? This and other information you can find here https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/court-ordered/

Good luck!
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 3:42am On Jan 02, 2022
slickycee:
Before you can overcome an Addiction , you'll need to resolve unhealed truama, boredom, loneliness, self hatred etc.

Because you don't think you deserve the best , there's an overwhelming Shame around you.

Not friends or family..

I hope that the next time you're angry , you express it by going to the gym or kneeling to pray about your suffering.

Just because things have been a certain way in the past doesn't mean they can't change.

Even if you want to waste money on brothel, waste it on the best , because you're a person deserving of love and the best.

All the best.

All the best
oh my God this your write up really give me hope, give me believed, I wish I can be your friend on watapp so we can be communicating more often. Big thanks bro . happy newyear man

1 Like

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by slickycee: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
kenzysmith:
oh my God this your write up really give me hope, give me believed, I wish I can be your friend on watapp so we can be communicating more often. Big thanks bro . happy newyear man

Happy New Year Man .
All the best, just send an email.
Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by kenzysmith: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
slickycee:

Happy New Year Man .
All the best, just send an email.

I want to replace that addition with gyming this year. Yes I can!

1 Like

Re: Almost On The Edge Of Suciude Because Of My Brothel Addiction by Indaboski007: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
slickycee:

Not friends or family..

All the best.

All the best

Deep bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Men Are So Lucky / See My Plans On Helping Runz Girls This Year / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant….. (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.