Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? (15213 Views)

Why Do You Feel Better When You Listen To Sad Music? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio. / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Olunmercy56(f): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bignuell:
Do you mind if i send a pm??

Okay
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by OgaEngr: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Olunmercy56:
My radio is like my companion for now

I remember those days that radio used to be my companion too. The radio was always with me. These days, I only listen to radio while driving. I get all my news online, stream any music of my choice, and watch TV instead of listening to radio. I miss those days shaa smiley

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2021
FILEBE:
Been an avid listener starting from the days of Cruise control on Metro Fm anchored by Frank Edoho then Kamal Salau , Rock City on Metro fm Anchored by Doris .
Straight from the heart. This is always on Metro Fm very night . It is about touching stories (fiction or non fictio) written and sent to the anchors to read . They will always pick a word or sentence in the story and play a song that has that title. It was the best to happen to radio that hour.

Joyce on Cool Fm.

Radio continental : Tataafo with Iya Jogbo
Dan Foster with Rick Dees Top 40 every weekends .

These were the Good ole days of radio. Now, I tune everyday to find a program I will listen to everyday and I still haven't found one .

Joyce is currently on 99.3 Nigeria info. Mondays through Thursday, 12-3pm.

You can also tune in to Kubanji if you like politics. That's now on Kiss fm. I think you will love Smooth drive, on 98.1. since you enjoy outspoken, well coordinated and youthful presenters like Joyce Onyemuwa
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by FILEBE(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Joyce is currently on 99.3 Nigeria info. Mondays through Thursday, 12-3pm.

You can also tune in to Kubanji if you like politics. That's now on Kiss fm. I think you will love Smooth drive, on 98.1. since you enjoy outspoken, well coordinated and youthful presenters like Joyce Onyemuwa

Kubanji direct that was being aired on Radio
continental? By Citizens Jones? My oh my!!! I thought he resigned or something.

I will check out your suggestions. I miss the good Radio days .
Shola Thompson still with Rythm?

Coolfm owns both Nigeria info and wazobia. They switch presenters.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Pumpumking: 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olunmercy56:
My radio is like my companion for now

thats becoz u cant find man..anyways a liver not a fighter & i want to help u coz i wanto no u..please please plwase can i mate wit u twise, i beg..we talkin 10k to 15k cash ready for u.be nice. i hav moiney can mate wit u please ? U WANT? smiley
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by komodapson(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
KingDamzzy:
Surprised this OP thinks people don't listen to radio anymore. Radio is the most widely accessible form of mass communication in Nigeria.

I have been a radio enthusiast for 12 years and i can confidently say that i have learnt more from radio than any other medium.

I shuttle from Lagos Talks 91.3 to Inspiration Fm 97.3 to Nigeria Info 99.3 to Classic Fm 97.3 to Smooth 98.1 and The Beat 99.9. Recently discovered 88.5 UFM some months ago and they have been excellent with music, talk shows, hilarious presenters and rewarding game shows.

Radio and Shazam is a perfect combination. You get to discover new songs everyday.

I love Radio.
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
mkoabiola:
Wen i thought Lagos has d best presenters cum broadcasters

But when I listen to konkonsa of Royal fm. Bayelsa

U willl stay glue to ur radio
Typical Nigerian. Using a lone wolf incidence to generalize something. So you listened to just one man in bayelsa to make this comparison.?
Re: When Last Did You Listen To Radio ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
I listened to radio no be small when i was much younger.
2005-2007 i was always with radio and my dad bought a small radio twice for me.
This period really shaped my life and music life. I knew almost every American song and latest celebrity gist and hot topics. The radio was complemented with newspapers sha

Right now i don't listen to radio for anything again. I stopped listening to radio from 2009 or so

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3 / ODUMODUBLACK FT. Tiwa Savage - 100 Million (Official Video) / Keri Hilson Takes Shot At Nigerian Artiste's Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.