Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects (8821 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Kaytixy: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kaytixy:
Thunder fire you idiot. Which Kogi workers? Paid idiot. I live in Kogi state so I know whatsup
yes they get paid but kindly tell us how many percent of their salaries do they get oh, let me help you 30% that's what they get. Somebody going home with just 9,000 Every month end and you think that fair.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Abdulsalam32: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
THOSE NOT OWED ARE AFONJA WORKERS.THIS STORY NA PACKAGE,JUST WAN DO BY ALL MEANS TO RETRIEVE THE 19 BILLION FROM CBN,WHICH WAS SEIZED BY EFCC.ANUMANU

1 Like

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Lekison(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
happiness32:
CableNews interviews residents and workers of Kogi State...
Watch responses below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqBe4M_Ka6A
No matter what, nairalanders please don't believe any nonsense from this Man and his online dogs. They are very good with covering up. Don't believe them ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by eneojoedu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
High level of stupid propaganda. You think any civil servant will give interview and say otherwise? So that he/she will get bullied out of office. Why are they not putting their full names ?? That Nita (market lady) look at her eye lashes and makeups she is not a market woman, she just borrow rapper tie for chest for the interview. That first guy AMANA is not a civil servant and does not work at the state Secretariat where he is standing, he is the organizer of KOGI GOT TALENT. I know him. He campaigned seriously for the APC during the last election.

8 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Watty26: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
On security, his commissioner of environment narrowly escaped been kidnapped but was shot presently recuperating in the hospital.

On infrastructure, he is the worst governor in Nigeria today. I stand to be corrected, cumulatively, he has not construct 100 kilometers of road across the state. His little works are of substandard.
Local government workers are been paid 25% on monthly basis

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Sonyboom765: 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is not Ikpeazu or Ugwuayi those ones are eternal failures.

WaistPain:
Una don begin statpad for this failure?? Na wa o

Fraud of the highest order
GboyegaD:
Walahitalai, we don suffer for naija. Whoever did this to is do us strong thing. We deserve the leaders we have.
cooljude:
OK oo. We all na naija and we know the aim behind this stupid post. Cheap propaganda.

You suppose count paying a worker his wages as achievement. Abi den no dey entitled to their pay again.

The kind nonsense and wickedness we hear from Nigeria daily eh.
JAWBONE:

Your entire posts on Nairaland is either in defence of Kogi State Govt or appraising the governor

You can not be trusted with the truth about Bello because you have been paid to glamorise him
Perfecttouch:
The true workers should come and tell us the truth not those hyping yahoo Bello
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Sonyboom765: 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Compare this to those sharing ofe nsala n giving your mothers N500 for giving birth to you so you can kneel down n give glory to Godm.

JAWBONE:
**selected workers for this video

May God deliver Nigerians from the curse of mediocrity.

Road, Flyover is the standard of governance in Nigeria. You can spend 8 years in office, tar like 50km of roads, build 2 flyovers and you will be celebrated like Mandela in Nigeria.

BuharIdiots on the other hand will not let us rest over less than 100km Lag-IB railway, uncompleted 2nd Niger Bridge, Uncompleted Mambilla Power Plants etc.

Tomorrow their idiotic voices would be loudest over some stupid Railway Revolution
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Sholaco: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hahahahahaha
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by solastan: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
aeishac02:
shocked kudos to you guys

*For N40,000 N10k monthly you can become a Software Developer in 100 days. Join our intensive online or physical class and change your life for ever. Software Developers are in high demands in
send me msg @ xystanley@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by eburuu: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
countryman13:

see d kind people una dey interview? pull head enter pri sch den u go hear part 2. My late parents unpaid pensions n gratuities are no where b seen. stupid n insensitive Governor
your late parent are all thife that. Ghost worker thats why god will continue to punish them
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Valkrie: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
eneojoedu:
High level of stupid propaganda. You think any civil servant will give interview and say otherwise? So that he/she will get bullied out of office. Why are they not putting their full names ?? That Nita (market lady) look at her eye lashes and makeups she is not a market woman, she just borrow rapper tie for chest for the interview. That first guy AMANA is not a civil servant and does not work at the state Secretariat where he is standing, he is the organizer of KOGI GOT TALENT. I know him. He campaigned seriously for the APC during the last election.

No mind the low life idiots who thinks they can spread their useless lies on nairaland....nairaland people would give then back to back....its better they don't even bring the useless boy matter here.....!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by respect80(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.
Fake ghost workers with forged certificates be lamenting they have not received Salaries. Every legit worker in the state is being paid every month. I served here
Some of you guys think we're all fools here or what? Be aware that some of us have our parents as pensioners, and our brothers, sisters and friends as civil servants on Kogi State payroll and I can tell you that there's no justification to your claims so stop this sycophancy because posterity will judge you accordingly.
Remember, Karma has everyone's address, even if you are homeless....

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by tiger28: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Has anyone noticed that in ANY Pro -Bello media campaign on NL , the first 2-3 commenters hail himThese are PAID AGENTS!!!! Take that to the BANK!!!

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Yenny4real(f): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.
Fake ghost workers with forged certificates be lamenting they have not received Salaries. Every legit worker in the state is being paid every month. I served here
you will be paid because you are APC dog. But the real workers has not been paid.And some that receive only received 20percent. So where did he paid?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Baselm: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.

grin grin grin grin grin You this junkie with your mkurummiri. You are an online agent of Yahaya Bello propaganda. Every single post of yours on nairaland is for Bello, such a lowlife you are.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Baselm: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
eneojoedu:

This Demon will not bully them out, he will kill them. He is that wicked.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by ebuka333: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
For me and those in state ministry of health.... We receive our handsome salaries before 28th
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by EmmyBiggy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Whoever did this video will forever regret it... Kogi state rarely pay salary in full right from inception. is it not kogi state that civil servants were commiting suicide because of unpaid salaries ?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Numerouno94(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
eneojoedu:

I knw the stupid guy too.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Numerouno94(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
ebuka333:
For me and those in state ministry of health.... We receive our handsome salaries before 28th

Handsome salaries kill u there.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Danjikanbauchi: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Uncle stop lying, how much did they pay you to suck Bello balls ?

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by smirn(m): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
cooljude:
OK oo. We all na naija and we know the aim behind this stupid post. Cheap propaganda.

You suppose count paying a worker his wages as achievement. Abi den no dey entitled to their pay again.

The kind nonsense and wickedness we hear from Nigeria daily eh.
Hmmmmm, if these workers didn't receive their wages you will say it's failure of the government, what a hypocrisy.
It so bad that people like you never want to hear any good news. May God deliver you.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by JAWBONE(m): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Compare this to those hating ode nsala n giving your mothers N500 for giving birth to you so you can kneel down n give glory to Godm

Idịot I'm not from Abia, Even if I was, I won't support a failure like Ikpeazu. The only difference between Yahaya Adoza Bello and Ikpeazu Okezie is probably age. They are both nothing to write home about.

The legacy of Yahaya Bello in Kogi State is nothing but thuggery, Abuja visits and embezzling Kogi's meagre resources. That is why civil servants in Kogi State commit suicide here and there. Your 20bn case with the EFCC is still on. Focus on that

1 Like

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Omicron007: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.

You are very shameless.
After service (that's if you truly served), all you can do is to asslick Bello and be a Data Boy collecting meagre peanuts amd disturbing our peace on Nairaland here.
You think we are daft. No civil servant with his/her face showing on camera will say he/she is not been paid.
These guys were just arranged to act as salary earners and you come and yarn dust here.

Nonsense and APC.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by ebuka333: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

Handsome salaries kill u there.
Why u dey provoke nna? Is it ur salary?
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Hakeem3(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Where are the project please?? Mtcheww one of the worst and most incompetent governor in Nigeria is Yahaya Bello, he’s just lucky to find favor in the presidency.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Numerouno94(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
ebuka333:
Why u dey provoke nna? Is it ur salary?
Buh u self knw say u dey lie na.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by ebuka333: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

Buh u self knw say u dey lie na.
I'm actually not lying, maybe for my sector it's good, however promotion is very slow and this is not peculiar to kogi state
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Numerouno94(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
ebuka333:

I'm actually not lying, maybe for my sector it's good, however promotion is very slow and this is not peculiar to kogi state

U guys re lucky in ur sector. The worst hit re local government workers who re paid in percentage ranging from 20% to 30%. It's a sore tale.

The issue of promotion like u said is not peculiar to Kogi state, buh i don't tink Bello has implemented any promotion since his emergence. U might b handed a promotion letter buh it won't reflect in ur salary. BTW, re u a medical doctor?
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by chaloskyx: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
ALL IS SET FOR THIS MAN TO BE THE NEXT PRESIDENT AFTER TINUBU OR VP OF NIGERIA IMF CIVIL SERVANTS AND OTHER DIGNITORY HAVE JUST BEEN SINGING HIS PRAISES SINCE COVID. I SEE NIGERIAN POLITICS IS JUST BEING CONTROLLED BY FOREIGN INFLUENCES ITS QUITE OBVIOUS LEADERS ARE NOT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE BUT FORCED ON THEM IN NIGERIA
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Tzar(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
If true, Bello deserves an accolade for that. However, the tatata governor is not fit to run for president.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by ebuka333: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

U guys re lucky in ur sector. The worst hit re local government workers who re paid in percentage ranging from 20% to 30%. It's a sore tale.

The issue of promotion like u said is not peculiar to Kogi state, buh i don't tink Bello has implemented any promotion since his emergence. U might b handed a promotion letter buh it won't reflect in ur salary. BTW, re u a medical doctor?
I agree with you �, but I said in my first post, state workers... I know LGA workers are in deep pain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: NLC Suspends Protests Nationwide / Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.