Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects (8814 Views)

Agony, Pains, As Kogi Workers Celebrate Sallah With Empty Stomach / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Numerouno94(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
ebuka333:

I agree with you �, but I said in my first post, state workers... I know LGA workers are in deep pain

Ok sir. Sori for my initial outburst nd insult, i tot u were part of those guys singing Bello's praise above.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Sonyboom765: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Exactly but upon all of this he did not chose to give your mother mere N500 for giving birth to a foolish being like yourself, we should rate him higher than Ikpeazu then.

Also you can be from hellfire for all I care n claim Ikpeazu does not steal probably that is why lawyers went on strike over Aba road n the wonders Ikpeazu is doing without looting.

JAWBONE:

Idịot I'm not from Abia, Even if I was, I won't support a failure like Ikpeazu. The only difference between Yahaya Adoza Bello and Ikpeazu Okezie is probably age. They are both nothing to write home about.

The legacy of Yahaya Bello in Kogi State is nothing but thuggery, Abuja visits and embezzling Kogi's meagre resources. That is why civil servants in Kogi State commit suicide here and there. Your 20bn case with the EFCC is still on. Focus on that
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by Zeboy17(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
JAWBONE:

Your entire posts on Nairaland is either in defence of Kogi State Govt or appraising the governor

You can not be trusted with the truth about Bello because you have been paid to glamorise him
In Kogi we called them data boys even the guy in the video is one of the data boys. He is just a civil servant by appointment, when the tenure ends the next government will push them out. Even those that are managing receiving salaries are been paid percentage which is not up to 70 percent.
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by dich: 8:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.
Fake ghost workers with forged certificates be lamenting they have not received Salaries. Every legit worker in the state is being paid every month. I served here

I wonder how much they paid this idiot to praise that useless governor. Is building overhead bridge anything special
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by dich: 8:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Paid propaganda as usual...let's even assume no worker is owed salary, is it an achievement? Everybody on ground in Kogi knows the truth, forget all these rubbish paid adverts. I really pity the real Kogites not the idiots who are on the govt payroll as thugs or sycophants!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by pseudaria: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Simeonee111:
I can attest to this.
Fake ghost workers with forged certificates be lamenting they have not received Salaries. Every legit worker in the state is being paid every month. I served here

This is the biggest bullshit ever.
I served in a school In kabba in 2018, they are not paid regularly and even when they eventually pay it's 75% or less. My principal sometimes receive 35k as salary
Re: Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects by countryman13: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
eburuu:
your late parent are all thife that. Ghost worker thats why god will continue to punish them
I don't really understand ur first sentence bt i hope it is contrary to my thought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Reps Summon Trade Ministry, Over MTN ₦2.6trn Naira Waiver / 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS / Senate To Bar Public Official's Children From Schooling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.