Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] (6496 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Abuja Man In Trouble As Lady He Met On Internet And Invited, Refused To Leave / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
One of my female friend travelled this evening and when she was leaving, I told her a lady is coming to visit me — she knows her, but I didn't tell her, but I didn't reveal that part. She wasn't happy, but said, "Okay, no problem."

The incoming lady called when the one that travelled was around and I told her I have a visitor, so when she left this evening, I invited the other girl to come sleep over and she was excited.

I have a rule — no sex from Monday to Thursday. If I invite you in one of these days, nothing for you. It's only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday that I may consider, but in most cases, I still decline sex.

I already know women love sex more than men, so I deprive them of it. Most hórny men will never know this. Men's desperation make them think men love sex more and can't resist a woman.

The funny thing is, I'm fond of inviting women, but when they arrive, I say to myself, "AID is real," and boom, I lose interest no matter how beautiful and endowed is she. I end up not doing anything. I have almost been raped severally because I locked up.

I just like their companies so I can overfeed them and still turn down sex. Yes, I know, I'm wicked. I still give them TP and a quick kiss. At least, I tried.

So, when she left, I went to the market to buy catfish to cook pepper soup. That's the only thing I want to eat this evening.

I arrived the market and the first lady was selling these big catfish and there was this beautiful girl standing in front of her trying to buy too, but when she mentioned 2k for each catfish, she shifted and said, "This one is not for me."

I smiled and priced the same fish she just priced and the seller said, "These ones are 2k each and these other ones are 3k each."

I priced the one of 3k for 2k, but she refused. As this was going on, the girl was pricing a smaller one by another seller close to the one I was bargaining.

Without wasting time — I hate to waste time when I go to the market, I told her to put the one of 3k.

The fine girl just turned, look at me, and said, "Hmmm. Oga, make I come cook am for you?" I liked her sense of humor and I smiled and wanted to invite her over, but realized I have a visitor on her way. When I left, I noticed she felt bad I didn't, at least, ask for her number.

I got home and the one I invited called that she was at the gate. I opened and when she got in I looked at her ass and said, "Hmm, this one your ass is getting bigger everyday — I hope intruders are not touching it," and she burst into this cute smiles as she flaunts her dimples.

I we got in and I said, "The kitchen is yours. I have a catfish for you to cook there."

"I'm not sleeping over o!" she said, "I want to go see my mom — I'm having issues with my dad because I tinted my hair — he said I shouldn't come to the house, so I'm staying with my friend."

"Since you're not sleeping over, there is no need to stain yourself in the kitchen and end up sleeping like a fish," I said, but she didn't listen. She put water on fire and started washing my dirty plates without being told. She wanted to wash and cook the fish, meat, and soup I had in mind, but I told her not to worry that I don't want to to smell when she's going.

It was 8 PM already. I sat in the living room while she was using the restroom. She came out and sat close to me and we started talking about life and I asked her some questions of what's going on between her and her father.

"My father should be proud of me that I don't misbehave outside and hide it from him like other girls," she said and went on to tell me some personal info.

She has been coming around severally and one time, she wanted to kiss me, but I told her she shouldn't start what she can't finish. I do spank her ass whenever I want and she loves it, but I don't want to go beyond that.

She makes my d*ck hard, but I still subdue the urge because I'm used to overcoming such temptation 90% of the time.

So, I accompanied her outside the gate and gave her TP and she said she'll be back tomorrow to sleep over.

So, I'm all alone devouring the head of the fish as I watch Getafe Vs Athletic Bilbao.

If she was here, she would've requested for weed to smoke before we devour it, but I'm all alone. I pray I finish it sober.

Who wants to join me? Which female Nairalander do you want me to invite?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tip: before you go wasting money to enjoy yourself with catfish and football, read books that'll change your life and invest in crypto. I'll keep reminding you until it chokes.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Healthrelatedjo: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
The boss himself
Life'good.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Healthrelatedjo: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Boss himself
Life's good.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
Whoever abuses me is qualified for a raffle draw of 1 or 2k recharge card.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why are you not watching arsenal vs everton game? Or is it that boring?
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by ghostboy: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
lol you seem to enjoy choking haters, always on cruise...

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chaii! I don already belleful. I couldn't even eat half. At times, when you cook by yourself, you end up not being hungry again. This is why I like calling someone to do it for me once in a while. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Chinnems(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Tip: before you go wasting money to enjoy yourself with catfish and football, read books that'll change your life and invest in crypto. I'll keep reminding you until it chokes.

Which of the two titles in the picture would you first recommend to a newbie?

I have got time on my hands this holiday.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Haakeem:
Why are you not watching arsenal vs everton game? Or is it that boring?

Serious? In didn't know. Let me me check.

Modified: You're right — I have switched to the match.

I'm mostly focused on matches involving Liverpool, Chelsea, Man City, Leicester City, Man U, Tottenham, Crystal Palace, and recently West Ham.

These are the clubs I love watching in Premier League. I don't like missing Crystal Place because of Zaha. I just naturally like him more than I like Messi, Ronaldo, and Lewi combined.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Serious? In didn't know. Let me me check.
owk.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
iLegendd:
Chaii! I don already belleful. I couldn't even eat half. At times, when you cook by yourself, you end up not being hungry again. This is why I like calling someone to do it for me once in a while. embarassed
iLegendd:
na d head of the fish I dey eye since..
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by delzbaba(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fraggot, phaggot
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
my guy there are so many female nairalander that would be Okk..

Make I mention names.

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
my guy there are so many female nairalander that would be Okk..

Make I mention names.

Sure, do.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
delzbaba:
Fraggot, phaggot

Not sleeping with women here and there doesn't make one a fa.got. Does it?

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Kuriosmynd: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
E be like say swear dey hungry you..
abi u dey mad ni
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Goallll!

Offside.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Sure, do.
I would like you to go for..
ishilove.
pocohantas..
mariaAngelis.
sweetcunt97..
choose anyone...of them.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
Goallll!
Offside.
arsenal must lose today.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just want to hear that you f*cked her.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
I would like you to go for..

ishilove.

pocohantas..

mariaAngelis.

sweetcunt97..

choose anyone...of them.

They're all married. If they aren't, in don't think they can handle me.

Most Nigerian women can't last long in bed. I want a woman who can endure hours of banging and not die in my hands. I no wan go jail.

2 Likes

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Muna4real:
I just want to hear that you f*cked her.

I don't want to make you jealous, so I won't. Keeping my virginity for you. Should keep it?
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Haakeem:
arsenal must lose today.

I want them to lose, but I doubt Everton has the power.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

They're all married. If they aren't, in don't think they can handle me.

Most Nigerian women can't last long in bed. I want a woman who can endure hours of banging and not die in my hands. I no wan go jail.
if that was d case, forget them..

go for candidlady
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't want to make you jealous, so I won't. Keeping my virginity for you. Should keep it?

You're crazy I swear grin
I can't be jealous wink
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
if that was d case, forget them..

go for candidlady

Ever since I started lasting 7 hours, no woman, home and abroad, has handled me. Even the ones that do drugs and form bad girls always give up.

There was a day too much squirting orgasm made someone faint in my hand. That was the day I gave my life to Christ.

E get how sex go sweet woman, e go enter her brain and e fit burst or e no go burst, but she fit die. Not all girls are fit for too much orgasm and enjoyment.

Talking about lasting 7 hours, it's no longer a secret. Men should stop using drugs and read that book. It's a life-changer.

My boss, Joé Clef, revealed everything in his book called Lasticle. Anyone can search for it on Google.

Here is a link to download the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by superintendents(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Ever since I started lasting 7 hours, no woman, home and abroad, has handled me. Even the ones that do drugs and form bad girls always give up.

There was a day too much squirting orgasm made some faint in my hand. That was the day I gave my life to Christ.

E get how sex go sweet woman, e go enter her brain and e fight burst or e no go burst, but she fit die. Not all girls are fit for too much orgasm and enjoyment.

Talking about lasting 7 hours, it's no longer a secret. My boss, Joé Clef revealed everything in his book called Lasticle. Anyone can search for it online.

Here is a link to download the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

dope.Make I go for d book cos I want make someone squirts and orgasms..

grin

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
superintendents:
dope.Make I go for d book cos I want make someone squirts and orgasms..

grin

grin grin

No kill person pikin o!

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
It's currently 1-1 and Everton wants to put Iwobi. I don't trust that guy anymore.

1 Like

Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by Haakeem(m): 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
iLegendd:
It's currently 1-1 and Everton wants to put Iwobi. I don't trust that guy anymore.
IN all they do they should just make sure arsenal goes pointless today.
Re: +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Muna4real:

You're crazy I swear grin
I can't be jealous wink

You're right. Women can NEVER be jealous — it's only men. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? / The Dirty Secrets About Every Runs Girl / Uproar In Twitter As Nigeria Man Abandons Fiance After 28 Abortions (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.