Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? (6495 Views)

Most Married Women are not faithful Again.. My Experience. / See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 9:35am On Oct 19, 2022
It's no longer a topic that most married women loose interest in sex after marriage and start denying their husbands his conjugal rights even if she is comfortable with the marriage

Please married women what is the cause because right now, I am experiencing this in my house even though my marriage is not up to 2 years

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by skj1377(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2022
That is why married men have side chicks. The side chick will help in that aspect in exchange for some few material things.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Ready100: 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
This Wednesday morning ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by general111(m): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2022
I am here to learn, because i will be getting married soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by VictorUSA(m): 9:45am On Oct 19, 2022
That is how wicked women are. That is how one opened a thread on she denied her uncle of sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Reasons A Married Woman Might Not Be Interested In Sex

She's too busy.

You're not on the same page about how important sex is.

She feels pressured.

The kind of sex you're having isn't good for her.

She's not feeling emotionally connected to you.

There are other problems in the relationship.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2022
And women will not devulge why!
So asking is a waste of time unless they get divorced

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
skj1377:
That is why married men have side chicks. The side chick will help in that aspect in exchange for some few material things.
But it creates another problem
Side problem...

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Lalami3232(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
Lol
It ain't funny naa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Tokskob2008: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2022
The only reason most of them do such is because they now have the feeling of "at last I don hook am down" nothing more. Let her know you are bringing in a second wife or let her be obvious about your numerous side chicks, you will see how things will turn around fast. Forget about all other excuses about being tired,busy or lost of sex drive. Women are just naturally selfish and the worst is she doesn't want to have it with you neither does she want you to have it with anyone else..

A wife claiming low sex drive or tiredness will still go out and meet her ex for sex all in the name of she is no longer attracted to her husband. Why can't she just move in with her ex instead

Selfishness!!

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by baralatie(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The only reason most of them do such is because they now have the feeling of "at last I don hook am down" nothing more. Let her know you are bringing in a second wife or let her be obvious about your numerous side chicks, you will see how things will turn around fast. Forget about all other excuses about being tired,busy or lost of sex drive. Women are just naturally selfish and the worst is she doesn't want to have it with you neither does she want you to have it with anyone else..

A wife claiming low sex drive or tiredness will still go out and meet her ex for sex all in the name of she is no longer attracted to her husband. Why can't she just move in with her ex instead

Selfishness!!
Hmmm!
I can understand second wife but side chick

Is it not better to just tell her "since sex is no longer in this marriage let us go our seperate ways"

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
skj1377:
When I was still single I didn't cheat, na now I go wan start am?
God forbid

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2022
Ready100:
This Wednesday morning ...
wetin happened Wednesday morning?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:
Reasons A Married Woman Might Not Be Interested In Sex

She's too busy.

You're not on the same page about how important sex is.

She feels pressured.

The kind of sex you're having isn't good for her.

She's not feeling emotionally connected to you.

There are other problems in the relationship.
Are you married?
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Southernigbo: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Ona wa kill the woman with annual pregnancy and child birth ne?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by skj1377(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2022
Some men can do without sex besides some don't even have wife or girlfriends . Do what works for you.
AdamuKD:

When I was still single I didn't cheat, na now I go wan start am?
God forbid

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Tokskob2008: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2022
baralatie:

Hmmm!
I can understand second wife but side chick

Is it not better to just tell her "since sex is no longer in this marriage let us go our seperate ways"
Well I think you are right because this is actually the best solution but the thing is she might not agree for you guys to separate that is if her heart is still in the marriage. Most of them just like acting selfish and not that they aren't interested in the marriage anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Fahvvy: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2022
Don't bother asking cause you won't get an answer, not here anyways undecided...

But my advice for all men in this wahala is simple...

If your wife doesn't give a TANGIBLE reason as to why she doesn't want to have s.ex or she doesn't want to "talk about it" even after you've made the move to resolving things... Please go outside and relive yourself if you have to...

You have absolutely no reason to stay faithful to a woman who denies you s.ex without ANY TANGIBLE REASON for a long period of time undecided...

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2022
Two years is too early for your wife to lose interest in sex.
Just sit her down and give her reasons why she should not deny you your conjugal right

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by marlow1962(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2022
Get a gal outside ( one that can be satisfying u always, u can also opt out for more than one if you want) or bring up the talk of bring home a second wife, then watch how her brain with reset.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Mercury12(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
If u ask me nah who I go ask
Perhaps ask the women themselves
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Aladdin1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
Its so bad and unfortunately very common

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by advanceDNA: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:
It's no longer a topic that most married women loose interest in sex after marriage and start denying their husbands his conjugal rights even if she is comfortable with the marriage

Please married women what is the cause because right now, I am experiencing this in my house even though my marriage is not up to 2 years

Some women want sex only when they are hořny..... they dont want it when u the man wants it.....thats why they lie about everytime tiredness and not being in the mood...Oga let her know there is nothing like not being in the mood....if two people love each other, good pre-intimacy, kissing and toughing each other will make mood come...

Talk to her .....tell her u want more sex,...if its her schedule...some couples do time table to fix sex at convenient period and it works..

Women like sex... if your wife is denying you for a very long time without a good reason then she's getting it else where or its her nature...all these women with too many exes cant be trusted . .they always go back to their exes which makes it longer for it to reach your turn....check her phone for evidence

And it its her nature..which is not unheard of.....she should consider going to become a nun and let you marry someone else that wants to fvck....some women think they are smart....they know they have zero or very low drive for sex yet they will form holy sister and manipulate u with "when we marry u will do as many as u like" ... guys this statement na scam oooo... na when u enter mareiage u go know say na one chance

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Blunttruth: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

Because the women become overwhelmed with house chores, kids and work. According to Madame those are a huge mojo killer. The trick to getting extra action I have learned is learning to do simple gestures,that lifts some burden off her. That way she has more time and energy for the oza room. grin
If she hasn't been like this from the start, ask yourself what has changed.
It's good to hear from her side too. I hope you have not being abusing her , verbally or physically.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some women want sex only when they are hořny..... they dont want it when u the man wants it.....thats why they lie about everytime tiredness and not being in the mood...Oga let her know there is nothing like not being in the mood....if two people love each other, good pre-intimacy, kissing and toughing each other will make mood come...

Talk to her .....tell her u want more sex,...if its her schedule...some couples do time table to fix sex at convenient period and it works..

Women like sex... if your wife is denying you for a very long time without a good reason then she's getting it else where or its her nature...all these women with too many exes cant be trusted . .they always go back to their exes which makes it longer for it to reach your turn....check her phone for evidence

And it its her nature..which is not unheard of.....she should consider going to become a nun and let you marry someone else that wants to fvck....some women think they are smart....they know they have zero or very low drive for sex yet they will form holy sister and manipulate u with "when we marry u will do as many as u like" ... guys this statement na scam oooo... na when u enter mareiage u go know say na one chance

Well said
You know we used to think say one's you marry, na enough kpanshing but na lie. That's when they will start manipulating you with sex

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by AdamuKD: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2022
Blunttruth:

Because the women become overwhelmed with house chores, kids and work. According to Madame those are a huge mojo killer. The trick to getting extra action I have learned is learning to do simple gestures,that lifts some burden off her. That way she has more time and energy for the oza room. grin
If she hasn't been like this from the start, ask yourself what has changed.
It's good to hear from her side too. I hope you have not being abusing her , verbally or physically.
Far from it
I don't abuse her

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Verifiedtrader(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2022
You deny me sex I thow your useless ass out.
Get your T-Mobile esim today to text your whitehead.

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2022
some married men are very dirty. they work too hard and aren't able to take care of themselves. smelling ampit, mouth odor atc
Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
Most of naija women weaponize sex to make sure u marry them, that's y they say no sex until marriage, haven't u had, "naija women marry who is ready and not who they love" they don't find u sexually appealing but still go ahead to marry cos thats what the society expects of them, so after d Ist month, their real reasons why they married u begins to show

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by Blunttruth: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
AdamuKD:

Far from it
I don't abuse her
That's great,then sit down and talk with her. If you are helping out dinit without having a reward in mind though.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Married Women Deny Their Husbands Sex? by nazicartel(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Since I started doing relationship. Everybody I have dated are always the ones bringing up sex advances. Even if I touch her. She will rush down to it. I'm always surprised when I read people complaining about been denied sex. Like I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" / HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.