Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) (6361 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by ukaface(f): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:
This is really disgusting to me. She bleach alot yet cannot look for a good cream that can eliminate ths stretch mark, if this is her breast i wonder how the rest of the body will be.
no be you say you sleep with married woman?
Tacha don dey enter your eyes ABI? Already imagining her naked .
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by angelfallz(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2021
What causes stretch marks?
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Kinkybaby: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2021
soundOsonic:
Stop being like this. What's your problem? So she have stretch marks so what? She is positive about her body. Go and find work oga
I tire oo
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by rockinrobin: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2021
I like it like that.
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2021
I love girls with stretch marks around the breast
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Meektunz: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2021
liveyourlife007:
I love girls with stretch marks around the breast
you're not normal
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Meektunz: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2021
BigYash:
See as una dey justify rubbish.. If she cover the road markings on her breast,na bad thing? Its suppose to be private part and not public part.
If you don't gerrit, gerrat!
God bless you my brother. Morality is key, can't you see it is ladies that support her tits exposure here? Because they are all the same hoes and ashawos. Whenever paternity fraud is being discussed you will hardly see ladies comment because most of them are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by liveyourlife007(m): 11:39am On Dec 07, 2021
Meektunz:
you're not normal
yea. I know. I'm unique
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by Idiotmod: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
And u like big breast but you don’t like stretch mark. How do u wan ur thunder?

Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:
This is really disgusting to me. She bleach alot yet cannot look for a good cream that can eliminate ths stretch mark, if this is her breast i wonder how the rest of the body will be.

...oga wonder wonder wanderer! Jobless man!
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by arleck(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rtk5:
That stretch marks on tacha's breasts could be used to wire a 21 storey building
Re: Bbnaija- See Tacha's Chest With Huge Stretch Mark (photo) by AlphaMale666: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
So disgusting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nickelodeon Actress, Riele Downs Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS) / Why All The Arrogant Guy, Usually Handsome.....?? / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.