Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful (7622 Views)

Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? / Come Let's Get You Buyers At RONLADO.COM / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 11:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:

I believe there is no limit to entries but if so, I'll jst share this for awareness

Hmmmm! !!

Do you know if its airbags were properly fixed, that they would deploy asap if the car encounters any impact again or they just taped its airbag light on its instrument cluster?
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2021
The chassis damage made us to abandon the purchase, not to talk of it wanting to be sold as brand new at Dat time
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:
The chassis damage made us to abandon the purchase, not to talk of it wanting to be sold as brand new at Dat time

LMAO! !!

But unsuspecting customers with no idea of carrying out VIN reports and the likes would have fallen for it.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Another one. Before and after

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

LMAO! !!

But unsuspecting customers with no idea of carrying out VIN reports and the likes would have fallen for it.
Many have fallen for it. Most dealers after getting contract to supply maybe 15 brand new of such vehicles, this would be included also. To make more profit.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Since the advert did not include instructions to paste ony 1 per person, I believe I already have 3 entries at d moment
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
Another one

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

Hmmmm! !!

Do you know if its airbags were properly fixed, that they would deploy asap if the car encounters any impact again or they just taped its airbag light on its instrument cluster?

I really don't know if airbags were probably fixed, or the indicators blotted out.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:

I really don't know if airbags were probably fixed, or the indicators blotted out.

Hmmm
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:
Another one

Thanks so much for your contributions. You sure deserve one of the scanners.

Are you in Lagos?
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

Thanks so much for your contributions. You sure deserve one of the scanners.

Are you in Lagos?
Yes, I'm in Lagos.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:

Yes, I'm in Lagos.

Please type

Autos and Cartalk

into googlemap or visit 2nd Floor, 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos to collect your Launch creader 3001 car scanner 2021 version.

Kindly Whatsapp 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3 to get the code for collection or if you want us to dispatch it to you. Thanks
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Joehigashi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Presegs:

Please type

Autos and Cartalk

into googlemap or visit 2nd Floor, 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos to have collect your Launch creader 3001 car scanner 2021 version.

Kindly Whatsapp 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3 to get the code for collection or if you want us to dispatch it to you. Thanks

Alright I'll do jst Dat and update the thread accordingly. Compliments of the season. God bless
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
Joehigashi:

Alright I'll do jst Dat and update the thread accordingly. Compliments of the season. God bless

Thanks and same to you
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2021
More please
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by nurey(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Before

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by nurey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
After

Some deleting and corner cutting but interior was done well, airbags sensor replaced, chassis okay because no wobbling or premature tyre wear.

I will give the panel 60% because I can tell from afar the car don kiss something at the rear

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
nurey:
After

Some deleting and corner cutting but interior was done well, airbags sensor replaced, chassis okay because no wobbling or premature tyre wear.

I will give the panel 60% because I can tell from afar the car don kiss something at the rear

Was this fixed in Nigeria?

How sure are you that the airbags will deploy in the next impact?
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by nurey(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Presegs:

Was this fixed in Nigeria?

How sure are you that the airbags will deploy in the next impact?

Yes it was fixed in Nigeria

For your second question its possible the airbag would deploy but let's pray it wont come to that grin
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
nurey:

Yes it was fixed in Nigeria

For your second question its possible the airbag would deploy but let's pray it wont come to that grin

LMAO
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Presegs:
Side talk;

This tokunbo standard neatly used Nigerian used Toyota Corolla 2007 is available in Lagos. Owner is asking for N2M on it.

For more details about it, please call or WhatsApp 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Alexgray(m): 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
I missed the opportunity to win last year, I hope I get to win this year. Before and after

1 Like

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alexgray:
I missed the opportunity to win last year, I hope I get to win this year. Before and after

Were the affected doors changed or panel beated?
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Alexgray(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Presegs:

Were the affected doors changed or panel beated?

Yes. Both doors were replaced including the front right fender

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Alexgray:

That is great.

That is the best option.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Privatepart00: 4:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Hope it hasn’t closed
All works done by AutoEase in Enugu , Enugu state

1 Like

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Privatepart00: 5:02am On Dec 20, 2021
@Presegs
Still from AutoEase in Enugu, Enugu state

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Privatepart00: 5:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Still from AutoEase in Enugu, Enugu state

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Privatepart00:
Hope it hasn’t closed
All works are done by AutoEase in Enugu, Enugu state

Thanks for your input, but this will be seen as self-promotion.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Alexgray:

Thanks for your input but it doesn't qualify for the giveaway.
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Privatepart00: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Presegs:

Thanks for your input, but this will be seen as self-promotion.

I am not the owner of the AutoEase
Only gave credit to the person .
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Privatepart00:

I am not the owner of the AutoEase
Only gave credit to the person .

Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Ford Transit Bus / 2009 Model Benz ML350 4matic Toks / Toyota Camry (2009, 2010) - For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.