Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful (7612 Views)

Which Car Will Be Best For My Crippled Aunty? / Come Let's Get You Buyers At RONLADO.COM / Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Privatepart00: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
@Presegs since my first post isn’t accepted, let me try again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by Presegs(m): 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Privatepart00:
@Presegs since my first post isn’t accepted, let me try again.

Nice but not satisfactory.

Kudos though! !!
Re: The BEFORE And AFTER Of This Car Will Shock You; BUYERS Should Be Very Careful by AlphaTaikun: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Presegs:
This image is real, and this is exactly what most people do buy. They often rush approval to buy a car by its APPEARANCE instead of its HISTORY. In the end, they buy a "coffin" instead of a car without knowing. That is the main reason you need an organisation like Autos and Cartalk to help you inspect, confirm, verify, etc., that car/vehicle before you pay for it and take it home.

If you want to know more about Autos and Cartalk Car/Vehicle SOURCING and INSPECTION services, please click here => https://www.autosandcartalk.com/threads/buying-used-cars-vehicles-in-nigeria-either-nigeria-or-foreign-used-made-easy.295/

We are in Lagos at 2nd Floor, 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove.

We are available in Abuja at:
1. Opposite MTN office along First Avenue, Lugbe Federal Housing Estate.
2. Fynestone Estate, Gwarinpa.
3. Along Kubwa Expressway.

Our phone lines which are also on Whatsapp are 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3 and 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6

cc: Legalwealth
C.E.O of Autos and Cartalk
Director of IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, a.k.a IJAM Autos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2006 (discussion Continues) / 95 Toyota Hiace From Cotonou;price: App. 1.5m Naira;see Pix,+229-99748098 / 1998 Tokunbo Altima, Leather SE CLEARANCE SALE : 800,000 NAIRA SOLD! SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.