Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! (32324 Views)

"We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Basicend: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

Deal with your wahala , after all you said you both meet in a hotel ,what do they do in a hotel if not sexxxx , that is enough proof . You are pained, Case closed.

No ooooo! She went to write WAEC and NECO exams in the hotel with an online stranger waiting 25k per night.

What a deluded liar.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

No ooooo! She went to write WAEC and NECO exams in the hotel with an online stranger waiting 25k per night.

What a deluded liar.

And so, if sex happened?

Like u are talking to a 16 year old.

Of cos, u pay for sex and u even owe. And on days when u are broke, u beg and lie....

If u don't have money for this night or tomorrow, I could help u with some.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Basicend: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:

And so, if sex happened?

Like u are talking to a 16 year old.

Of cos, u pay for sex and u even owe. And on days when u are broke, u beg and lie....

If u don't have money for this night or tomorrow, I could help u with some.

I don't need prostitutes' money.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

I don't need prostitutes' money.

Try another thing apart from prostitute and slut. They are your friends nao. Customer dada
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by MartinsD12(m): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

What a deluded liar.
Imagine that girl will be worse than liar Mohamed, 25k per night and she is here claiming holy holy , her wahala too much.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Basicend: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Try another thing apart from prostitute and slut. They are your friends nao. Customer dada

So don't bother us with your cooked up tales anymore. Stop trying to reap where u did not sow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Basicend: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

Imagine that girl will be worse than liar Mohamed, 25k per night and she here claiming holy holy , her wahala too much.

Make we chill . . She don finally admit say she be S***.

She be dey think say na toddlers she dey follow vibe.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by MartinsD12(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

Make we chill . . She don finally admit say she be S***.

She be dey think say we na toddlers she dey follow vibe.
No mind am and she is very saucy too
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

So don't bother us with your cooked up tales anymore. Stop trying to plant where u did not sow.

What part of the so called made up tale has made you lose your sleep?
You are just broke, Hot and helpless.

because I don't see any reason why u have been vibrating and crying.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Basicend: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:

What part of the so called made up tale has made you lose your sleep?
You are just broke, Hot and helpless.

because I don't see any reason why u have been vibrating and crying.

I have said all I need to say to u madam.

Bye
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Prettychild(f): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:
So, I met this great guy online. After 2 weeks, we met in person and everything was perfect.

It's almost 2 months since we have been together.

He asked me out while we were together and I gladly said yes. (I have met a lot of players�). So while we were together, a discussion popped up and he said he can't discuss anything related to marriage until after 6 months. I pretended not to hear.

I don't know his financial capacity but I know he is doing okay. He controls the family business. They sell trucks, trailers and all. He is also a landlord in one of his father's houses at Festac. We stayed at a hotel. 25k per night. He paid for 2 night and I paid for one night. But during these times, we went to his house.

He said he didn't want me to come to see his place because it's the first time. And he said the house is very hot too.

Our communication is great but he doesn't look like he wants marriage soon. He has said things like marriage is hard work. He has also said in 10 years time, people will hardly be getting married.

Then one night, we were talking and he said I "see my wife as my responsibility"
I will take care of her and of cos, I am okay but I will still be very very rich, so I can't bring in any woman to suffer now" .. That's what I am sure I heard but I was scared to ask him to explain further or repeat himself.

He is actually okay, he has two cars but importantly, he has sense and he is very hard-working. But he is very principled and we have actually had several instances where he doesn't pick my calls at night. It happens often but I am starting to trust him, because sometimes I call by 5am and he picks and says he slept off. Sometimes we would be chatting on WhatsApp and after I call him 20 minutes later, he won't respond. He is not married!

So, I currently earn 450k monthly and I have been able to save something meaningful, so I can start a good business before getting married or after. I haven't stated because I don't know which one yet. I started a restaurant business when I was 23 but it failed.

If I ask him and he says 1 year, of course, I can wait. I will be 26 years next year April.

We will seeing for the 2nd time next week. I plan to ask him when he sees himself getting married but I am scared and the way he carries himself makes me reluctant to ask such.

About two weeks ago, I wanted to even surprise him with gifts. I asked for his account number and office/home address. (He picked me up the last time I traveled to see him, so I don't know the address". Well, he didn't give me these details. He said when it's time I will have them.

Two days ago, he said a friend's younger brother is getting married. He laughed and said people just dey marry. He has once asked me "You dey find husband?" jokingly-

I would like to settle before 27. Is it bad that I am thinking this way? If he says he is looking to get married in 2-3 years, i think it's a bit far. 2023 is still fine. But the problem is he doesn't really sound like marriage is on his mind. He will be 32 next year April too.

We vibe a lot. But he says I love you sparingly. Sometimes I say it and he doesn't respond, he will say tomorrow I will tell u or no, I told u yesterday.

But we are really really cool. I like him a lot and he likes me but I think I like him more. He gives me attention, I don't have to ask.

If I was 23, I won't have a problem waiting 3-4 years. But since I am ready mentally, financially, I am looking for someone who wants it within 6 months to 1 year. I can still try to do 2 years if I get someone great.

My only advice to you is that you should never sleep with him, show him you love him genuinely but after some months, just act nonchalantly and watch his reaction. Then if he asks you what happened, then open up and ask him what he really wants in this relationship
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Basicend:

I have said all I need to say to u madam.

Bye

Okay. U too bye.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Coolgent(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:
So, I met this great guy online. After 2 weeks, we met in person and everything was perfect.

It's almost 2 months since we have been together.

He asked me out while we were together and I gladly said yes. (I have met a lot of players�). So while we were together, a discussion popped up and he said he can't discuss anything related to marriage until after 6 months. I pretended not to hear.

I don't know his financial capacity but I know he is doing okay. He controls the family business. They sell trucks, trailers and all. He is also a landlord in one of his father's houses at Festac. We stayed at a hotel. 25k per night. He paid for 2 night and I paid for one night. But during these times, we went to his house.

He said he didn't want me to come to see his place because it's the first time. And he said the house is very hot too.

Our communication is great but he doesn't look like he wants marriage soon. He has said things like marriage is hard work. He has also said in 10 years time, people will hardly be getting married.

Then one night, we were talking and he said I "see my wife as my responsibility"
I will take care of her and of cos, I am okay but I will still be very very rich, so I can't bring in any woman to suffer now" .. That's what I am sure I heard but I was scared to ask him to explain further or repeat himself.

He is actually okay, he has two cars but importantly, he has sense and he is very hard-working. But he is very principled and we have actually had several instances where he doesn't pick my calls at night. It happens often but I am starting to trust him, because sometimes I call by 5am and he picks and says he slept off. Sometimes we would be chatting on WhatsApp and after I call him 20 minutes later, he won't respond. He is not married!

So, I currently earn 450k monthly and I have been able to save something meaningful, so I can start a good business before getting married or after. I haven't stated because I don't know which one yet. I started a restaurant business when I was 23 but it failed.

If I ask him and he says 1 year, of course, I can wait. I will be 26 years next year April.

We will seeing for the 2nd time next week. I plan to ask him when he sees himself getting married but I am scared and the way he carries himself makes me reluctant to ask such.

About two weeks ago, I wanted to even surprise him with gifts. I asked for his account number and office/home address. (He picked me up the last time I traveled to see him, so I don't know the address". Well, he didn't give me these details. He said when it's time I will have them.

Two days ago, he said a friend's younger brother is getting married. He laughed and said people just dey marry. He has once asked me "You dey find husband?" jokingly-

I would like to settle before 27. Is it bad that I am thinking this way? If he says he is looking to get married in 2-3 years, i think it's a bit far. 2023 is still fine. But the problem is he doesn't really sound like marriage is on his mind. He will be 32 next year April too.

We vibe a lot. But he says I love you sparingly. Sometimes I say it and he doesn't respond, he will say tomorrow I will tell u or no, I told u yesterday.

But we are really really cool. I like him a lot and he likes me but I think I like him more. He gives me attention, I don't have to ask.

If I was 23, I won't have a problem waiting 3-4 years. But since I am ready mentally, financially, I am looking for someone who wants it within 6 months to 1 year. I can still try to do 2 years if I get someone great.

I will be very brief and concise...
1. There are red flags all over.
2. Be extremely careful about this relationship.
3. Don't force him to marry you otherwise it will be catastrophic
4. Though i understand you loved him much but avoid sex as much as you can.

Lastly It's far more better to remain single at 30years then baby mama.
Shine your eyes!
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
ultraviolet27:
I didn't See anywhere She gloated in Her write Up don't I See Clearly again?but Somehow Some Frustrated not well to do Guys must stl blame Her even if its a member of their Sex that is at fault that is how One was even Saying it is d Guys Financial Capability that She Craves for as if She aint doing well for Herself. So bcs She is earning high She should lower Her Preferences and standards So that She wud b deemed a Wife material? ask those Hypocritic Guys on Nairaland to choose btw a Loving,Kind,Respectful Lady that is stl Hunting for Jobs and One earning close 2 a Million who lacks Home training, Saucy,mannerless etc and even still will Obtain them Like they won't Choose d latter.
And Yet will blame the Op for having Her Choices.
Who be this? undecided
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettychild:

My only advice to you is that you should never sleep with him, show him you love him genuinely but after some months, just act nonchalantly and watch his reaction. Then if he asks you what happened, then open up and ask him what he really wants in this relationship
mumu she don
Already sleep with am.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by galantjoe(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
I wish I can see this kind of gal. Real wife material. I have been looking for wife for past 5years now. No luck, I always fell victims, of gold diggers. After gotten what they want, they vamoused.

Op, am very much available. Private chat please
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Prettychild(f): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
SarutobiEky:
mumu she don
Already sleep with am.
Always be civil when making comments.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
Prettychild:

Always be civil when making comments.
I hear. I can't just help it. I'm sorry. I was actually expecting a clap back or somthin from you. sad I'm surprised you ain't did the same. That piques my interest. Where you from?
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by samtol4(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
, Sister, calm down. When ladies, especially Nigerian ladies, meet handsome, tall & [/[b]b]comfortable guys, they begin to fantasy about the guy marrying them. You said " great guy " what makes him a great guy? You don't even know this guy very well; already you are spending nights in a hotel together, both of you were praying or studying chemistry in the hotel? Good looks do not translate to good character. He is not discussing marriage, but already you wish � to be his wife because of his appearance & sweet talks. 2. He took you to the hotel instead of his house .why? " the house is hot " hahaha, don't be naive. Take it easy and know him very well, the way you are rushing your body dey hot. 3. The possibility that he has a fiancee is 70% and a serious relationship. Be wise stop throwing your emotions into your relationship ... You want to buy him gifts, you want to deposit money into his account as a birthday gift or sign of love? I see you are deeply in love. Please calm down so that tomorrow you won't say " men are wicked " Above all, have you asked your maker to direct your path?

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Feelings79: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:

25k hotel will move me? 25k hotel? Did you hear yourself.

Well, These post just make me see that men are really depressed and society is not fair to you all.

If a woman wants a stable man- it's gold digging.

But if a man marries a white lady or rich woman - he is smart and sharp.

It's such a pity.

I have proudly dated men earning less. I have started from scratch. But there are stages in life.

Why do men avoid marriage when they aren't financially stable? because it makes no sense in an ideal world.

Women should strive. Men too.

Everyone hustle.
Sorry for sounding the way I did.Was truly not in the best of moods at the time I wrote that,I was indeed depressed.I should have been more reasonable.Sorry and good luck going forward in your relationship

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by SarutobiEky(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
ngoziwrites:

After showing the dirty things that go on in your head and mind. U expect a response??

In this same thread u want to quickly seize an opportunity to talk (lie) to someone.

No chills.... Says a lot about you.
Rest. Saucy mf.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Feelings79: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
21ju:

If that guy makes too much guy, i will introduce you to my friend. He is into financial services. He is 34. A Uniport graduate millionaire but not a deca millionaire. He is seriously searching. He said he can't exceed September next year. Thats if you are willing to marry a Rivers guy. Though he has some specifications. Feel free to whatsapp me on 08064329142
If this friend of yours isn't having girls readily around him, successful as he is,then something must be fundamentally wrong with somewhere.....it means there must be something repelling them girls from sticking.Talking from experience
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Lostchild(m): 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ngoziwrites

You met a guy online = (unhealthy)

Both of you met and lodge in a hotel and had a good time. Everything about him excite you. You wanted more good time and paid for more time and had more sex (unhealthy)

You barely know him and you are even thinking about marriage ( unhealthy)

You are so fascinated about him, that you are thinking of sending him a gift via his bank account. = ( red flag)

Is bank account a way to send gift?
can't you see you trying to buy his attention?

Why Don't just relax

This is why I told you to used your head = (wisdom)

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by oshorstan(f): 6:30am On Dec 09, 2021
You want to marry a Pete Edochie kind of Man. Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 6:53am On Dec 09, 2021
Feelings79:
Sorry for sounding the way I did.Was truly not in the best of moods at the time I wrote that,I was indeed depressed.I should have been more reasonable.Sorry and good luck going forward in your relationship

Thank you... Don't worry. It's going to be fine. There is always a way out.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by ngoziwrites(f): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Lostchild:
Ngoziwrites

You met a guy online = (unhealthy)

Both of you met and lodge in a hotel and had a good time. Everything about him excite you. You wanted more good time and paid for more time and had more sex (unhealthy)

You barely know him and you are even thinking about marriage ( unhealthy)

You are so fascinated about him, that you are thinking of sending him a gift via his bank account. = ( red flag)

Is bank account a way to send gift?
can't you see you trying to buy his attention?

Why Don't just relax

This is why I told you to used your head = (wisdom)

Well.... You are wrong. I never in any way say I wanted to send him a monetary gift.

I wrote surprise gift there; Cake, Wine, Small chops. Not money.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2021
ngoziwrites:

The reference to the hotel part is to let you know he didn't want me to come to his house. He said it's the first time and he can't allow a girl come over. I stayed 3 days and the third night, we went to the house, stayed a bit and went back to the hotel.

I also paid 25k for one night. That's to show he didn't pay alone. Also the food and drinks, he didn't buy it all. I paid too.

So which money is attracting me. I am not the flashy girl. I would rather spend my money on investment. So, if a man is rich. He is rich for his future and his kids. It won't make me reduce my hustle.

I do not ask men for money... That's how I am. Just mean well for me.

So, pls drop the money attracted u stuff. I have never had a guy buying clothes, wigs, bags, shoes etc for me. So, I can't relate to all that.

That's only to show that he is financially stable. Cos I know some people here would keep asking do u know if he is financially capable. Now, that they know, they turned tables around and call me desperate.

I never in my write up said I brought up marriage discussions with him. I only want to know if it's on his mind. Is he considering it? Because I am.

So what's the big deal here?

Dear @Ngoziwrites I don't expect you to be replying messages here.

You just have accept criticism in order to make the very decision in your current relationship.
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by bepositive11: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Johncuppa:
Men of purpose and destiny are married to their visions, dreams and aspiration.
They are almost statisfied with their assignments that barely anything have their time any more, except that some things are necessities of life, part of which marriage is.

Howbeit, nothing, absolutely nothing moves them - gift, love talk, position ( talk of anything), they have just being captivated with the life they are projecting - how to be more.

They are principle men, they hardly need anything from anyone but can be anything to anyone

If you meet such, you are a wonder
Grab him, don't let him go, but also respect his principles ( mostly introvertion).
They don't want to be disturbed, need no outside world to be happy.

Your gift does nothing to them. They are just satisfied from within.

Sis. Give him time.
He will sure make a wonderful husband.
You are not too old to marry.
Don't rush into a marriage that will later make your life a miserable.

You described me so well

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by bepositive11: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Omicron999:

So on this journey to marriage street, she is walking alone. Oga is on a mission, chop and clean mouth grin

Corona virus. How you dey? Please disappear and leave us alone angry
Re: I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! by bepositive11: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2021
ngoziwrites:

Interestingly, no one saw where I wrote that we went to his house the third day (at night). We stopped over a little and we left.

Think again. This one has convinced me that he's married or hiding something from you

Does this make sense to you? Open your eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate / Wife had Tattoo Inked all over her body Without My Consent / Share Your Most Embarrassing Relationship Moments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.