Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! (1830 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
pls how do I disrupt the occasion, she mustn't get married. pls advice me or I drink sniper!!

I'm am so sad..

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
wish her well and move on
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Eeehyah sorry bro
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by RoyalBlak007: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
♤All you need do is get

♤strapped with some grenade & then Grace the occasion cool

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by MhizzAJ(f): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Typical example of a time waster
Thank God she left you if not if she for never marry now

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by NwaAmaikpe: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked

Cheer up,
She is not getting married out of love but out of desperation.

It is you she loves.
Watch and see, when you drink that sniper, she will put up lovely tributes for you on Facebook.

Just in case you still decide to face the shame of letting her getting married, keep hope alive by quoting Okafors' law of Congodynamics to yourself everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
if u drink sniper all the cockroaches wey dey Ur belle will die....my advice let her go cos u no know maybe if u marry her u don sign Ur death certificate be that...no let babe dismember ur flesh give ritualist oo. fine another babe wey no go disappoint u.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Typical example of a time waster Thank God she left you if not if she for never marry now

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Estellar: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Drink sniper nau, or u need money to buy? Time waster! Mr kill joy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Diamond23(f): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Ur "EX" nd u r feeling dz sad .....z either something z wrong wit u or u r wrong wit something.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by dollyjoy(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are you not supposed to be happy for her bro?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by kelechi50: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please there is an adage that says if a lady leaves you for another, happy are you for saving your life and come to think of it what if you married her and she continued with her adulterous lifestyle what will you do.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Alexk2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Congratulate her and move on...simple!
Her storyline on you life is now a fixed deposit that you cannot change. What you can and should change in your life. Stop dwelling in the past; Move on pls
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by ibkkk(f): 8:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Move on,please.
Life should go on.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
.. shocked.. ENEMY OF PROGRESS

drink SNIPER.... latest discovery revealed dat .. it has wat d body wants

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hahahahahahaha. You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it, you think she won't move on abi. Ladies these days move on easily, no time to waste time, time is money.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Abi o, some guys have PhD in wasting a ladies time. Be waiting for them not knowing una no dey the same page, why she no go leave him marry cheesy.

So a friend of mine told me how his girlfriend gave him invitation to her wedding, the bros no sabi say the lady get serious guy wey wan marry her and he himself is not even ready to marry. Well I told him he won't blame her entirely, a woman's time is always ticking.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by ClitoPen: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
If u are not a time waster, then she prolly wasn't the one meant for you...
leave the poor girl to enjoy her marriage after all, almost all couples were once people's girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands and wives....

Go find your missing rib and be fast to do the needful
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by ClitoPen: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Exactly. You nailed it.....probably he's one of them faults finders and using her as gist topic among friends....e pain am because the babe left. If he were the one to leave, the story would hv been diff
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Correctbro1: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2017
this one strong ooo... .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
ibkkk:
Move on,please. Life should go on.
let my life go on with you pls cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by abdeiz(m): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2018
Ha ahn oga, we should help you do what...oh you want to take sniper angry angry angry

My friend dont be pathetic, how can you allow a woman to dictate whether you live or die?

You need to give more meaning to your life, cos it has none right now.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by milemimi93(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
pls how do I disrupt the occasion, she mustn't get married. pls advice me or I drink sniper!!

I'm am so sad..
Give me 101 reasons why she must not married then I will tell you how to stop her from gettin married.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Women are naturally vain, most get married so they don't get socially stigmatized, you're free be grateful for that, imagine spending your life trying to win her love to no avail
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by pweshboi(m): 11:28am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:

I'm am so sad..
So you don't want your ex to progress in life?
Infact take

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Is Happily Getting Married.help!! by emelda86(f): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2018
The question is what did she do to you that make you don't want her to get married

(1) (Reply)

Why Marriages Breakdown: 11 Lessons From My Personal Experience / 10 CRAZY Ways To Eat Pussy - How To Eat Out A Girl (+video) / Ghana Online Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.