Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. (2678 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Babaebe: 7:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Prime4life:
Bros your wife lack respect, so for all the damages she has caused,the gods are angry so just bring: 40 cartorn of ingedomie 2 packet of tin milk 4 tin cans of milo 3 packet of sugar 3 bag of rice 4 crate of tin tomateos 2 gallons of groundnut oil {6 liters} 4 crate of eggs 7 alive fowls and a some of #500,000 for me and the gods to buy christmass clothe.
Where I one see money
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Prime4life(m): 8:21am On Dec 08, 2021
Babaebe:
Where I one see money
go rob central bank of nigeria
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by Nezzjnr: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2021
Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Apologise For My Wife's Behavior. by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Where is Iyaebe Right now? angry

She is Married to Baba Ebelebor and she came to Decieve Pple that she is Single and looking for a Virgin Guy, abi? undecided

Following MufasaLion up and Down and Almost Making the Young man's thick Phallus to Ginger!b sad cheesy

I have no idea of what you're talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On What To Do With This Girl ! / The Over Hyped Trash Called Dates Fruit / My Boyfriend Has A Female 'visitor' For A Whole Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.