Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,319 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? (1370 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Should The Man Pay It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by SpiritLION(m): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladies I beg this question is for you..

A married man and his wife fighting over this matter every other day.

A man and a woman enjoy the sex together, infact the thing sweet women the MOST..

Yet the impression is there as though the woman is doing you a favour by sleeping with you??

You see guys world over paying prostitutes for sex, even though the thing sweet the prostitute..

Most girlfriends gives the impression as though sex is a BIG favour they're doing to the guy etc.

So ladies you wan tell me say una no dey enjoy the thing?? Or you just dey pretend?? Me I tire for you people.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Rhozabeth(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
This op just spoke many peoples mind! This is something i have always wondered for years!. I wish the women here would be bold enough to tell us why this is so!

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by luwiizy(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
We have more men sex starved than women....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by LadyD22(f): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rhozabeth:
This op just spoke many peoples mind! This is something i have always wondered for years!. I wish the women here would be bold enough to tell us why this is so!

When there's high demand of something , the value increases and when there's low demand the value decreases , we have a lot of options and opportunities to have sex that its less exciting , abi do you enjoy watching one movie 100 times and not get bored? Its usually the older women that might be sex starved but an average lady pretty or ugly , thick or thin , short or tall , dark or light , they always always have men who want to have sex with them ( broke men , fit men , rich men , ugly men , handsome men , sick men , married men , young men , old men) .

Then you'll choose the one that wants you beyond the sex , if you can't get that or you're not in for commitment , you look for the one that has what you need or want or the one that wants to do more for you.
So I think the best solution is to tell every man to go on sex strike ( we know that's not going to work ) but even if you did , there are more women product than men for sex , from Love Machine's , vibrators , fingers , vibrator panties, cliterature( erotic books unlike men we can have wild imaginations and we don't need magazines for it)
Another thing is when things don't go down as smoothly as we hoped , the women have bigger issues eg pregnancy , we contract STDs faster , we are more likely of contracting STDs ,

Did I forget to add that female products and services are more expensive , from regular gynaecologist visits ( for the extremely careful women ) , birth control pills , pads are increasing price everyday , then to look good , to make simple shoulder length casual braids can cost 6k unless you have really good deal on hairstylist or you're cutting your hair , short shoulder length simple wig cost an average of 15k , unless its fake , not everyone does nails , there's expensive clothes and expensive shoes ,

Sure you're not the ones that asks us to look or smell good , but if we didn't you're going to stay quite far away and go for Instagram slay queens who spend fortunes to look that good , so yeah I can take care of myself but I think to certain point if any man is going to be around me , whether for sex , for commitment or for marriage , IT SHOULD SHOW I can't stay with anybody coz of sex , it's not possible at all , na money kill better soup las las
And the ladies will disturb you according to how they value themselves
Secondary school girls on natural weaving and uniform won't understand women who leave their house at 4am just to schedule hair appointment , you can give the secondary school girl 5k and She'll do everything for you and you'll give the other aunty same 5k and that's the last time she'll pick ur call
So with this gentlemen i hope to convince you and not confuse you , that sex is less of a big deal to women than men and if you want peace of mind , lower your standards or go to your village to pick

11 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Vision101(m): 2:22am On Dec 08, 2021
He who chases has to pay. Allow them to come for you and they will pay.

Can you be chaste so that they will come for you? Nay the third leg of sons of Adam will not allow them.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by SpiritLION(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2021
This thing no BALANCE at all..
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by SpiritLION(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
LadyD22:

When there's high demand of something , the value increases and when there's low demand the value decreases , we have a lot of options and opportunities to have sex that its less exciting , abi do you enjoy watching one movie 100 times and not get bored? Its usually the older women that might be sex starved but an average lady pretty or ugly , thick or thin , short or tall , dark or light , they always always have men who want to have sex with them ( broke men , fit men , rich men , ugly men , handsome men , sick men , married men , young men , old men) .

Then you'll choose the one that wants you beyond the sex , if you can't get that or you're not in for commitment , you look for the one that has what you need or want or the one that wants to do more for you.
So I think the best solution is to tell every man to go on sex strike ( we know that's not going to work ) but even if you did , there are more women product than men for sex , from Love Machine's , vibrators , fingers , vibrator panties, cliterature( erotic books unlike men we can have wild imaginations and we don't need magazines for it)
Another thing is when things don't go down as smoothly as we hoped , the women have bigger issues eg pregnancy , we contract STDs faster , we are more likely of contracting STDs ,

Did I forget to add that female products and services are more expensive , from regular gynaecologist visits ( for the extremely careful women ) , birth control pills , pads are increasing price everyday , then to look good , to make simple shoulder length casual braids can cost 6k unless you have really good deal on hairstylist or you're cutting your hair , short shoulder length simple wig cost an average of 15k , unless its fake , not everyone does nails , there's expensive clothes and expensive shoes ,

Sure you're not the ones that asks us to look or smell good , but if we didn't you're going to stay quite far away and go for Instagram slay queens who spend fortunes to look that good , so yeah I can take care of myself but I think to certain point if any man is going to be around me , whether for sex , for commitment or for marriage , IT SHOULD SHOW I can't stay with anybody coz of sex , it's not possible at all , na money kill better soup las las
And the ladies will disturb you according to how they value themselves
Secondary school girls on natural weaving and uniform won't understand women who leave their house at 4am just to schedule hair appointment , you can give the secondary school girl 5k and She'll do everything for you and you'll give the other aunty same 5k and that's the last time she'll pick ur call
So with this gentlemen i hope to convince you and not confuse you , that sex is less of a big deal to women than men and if you want peace of mind , lower your standards or go to your village to pick

Your THINKING is on the high side!!

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by bigjackass: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
The boys of these days are the cause. Back then, things were discrete. Only few men brag about how they are manipulating a girl and chopping her. Boys of these days sleep with a girl and make the girl feel she is being taken advantage of, which is why they are reluctant to offer their pussy unless they will get something on return undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Dailyparrot: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2021
bigjackass:
The boys of these days are the cause. Back then, things were discrete. Only few men brag about how they are manipulating a girl and chopping her. Boys of these days sleep with a girl and make the girl feel she is being taken advantage of, which is why they are reluctant to offer their pussy unless they will get something on return undecided

Prostitution has been a business as old as mankind. Don't blame it on boys of these days.

The reason is simply the demand being higher. In some business transactions, the buyer is the king, in another, the seller is the king. It depends on availability and market conditions.

Women don't see having sex as an achievement. A woman saying that she has been off sex for 3 years will be applauded, but a man will be shameful to admit that.
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by bigjackass: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dailyparrot:

Prostitution has been a business as old as mankind. Don't blame it on boys of these days.

The reason is simply the demand being higher. In some business transactions, the buyer is the king, in another, the seller is the king. It depends on availability and market conditions.

Women don't see having sex as an achievement. A woman saying that she has been off sex for 3 years will be applauded, but a man will be shameful to admit that.

I'm not talking about the noble business of prostitution bro. Prostitution aside, I'm talking about girlfriends, friends with benefits and one night stand who always expect something or the other in return
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Dailyparrot: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
bigjackass:
I'm not talking about the noble business of prostitution bro. Prostitution aside, I'm talking about girlfriends, friends with benefits and one night stand who always expect something or the other in return

When you use a car, you spend money to maintain it. The truth is, it cost more to be a girl than a guy. Girls need more money to look good than an average guy.

Time is money. For a girl to leave whatever she's doing to come spend time with you, she needs to be sure there's a time value for her.

Do you know that in overseas like USA, some men pay girls just to come and keep them company at an event or a trip without any form of sexual attachment.

It’s a risk she's taking having sex with you. The risks could range from unwanted pregnancy, Stds, blackmail, etc. So, the risk should match the reward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by odinson1(m): 1:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Dailyparrot:

When you use a car, you spend money to maintain it. The truth is, it cost more to be a girl than a guy. Girls need more money to look good than an average guy.

Time is money. For a girl to leave whatever she's doing to come spend time with you, she needs to be sure there's a time value for her.

Do you know that in overseas like USA, some men pay girls just to come and keep them company at an event or a trip without any form of sexual attachment.

It’s a risk she's taking having sex with you. The risks could range from unwanted pregnancy, Stds, blackmail, etc. So, the risk should match the reward.

If that's the case,then men are The Dumbest bleeps to ever walk this planet.

Imagine paying a PROSTITUTE for what the both of you took part on(men even spend more energy during sex)

Dailyparrot:

During cab driving like Uber, the driver and the passenger both enjoy the car AC and the trip to the rider's destination, why is the rider paying?

Mind you, this so called prostitute was on her own when you contracted her. She never asked for the so called enjoyment and don't conclude that she enjoyed it.

It’s not all sex that's enjoyable. It is also humiliating and dehumanizing for these girls to sleep with men they ordinarily wouldn't sleep with and most aren't happy doing that thus the reason most are very mean and bitter when dealing with a client that the business has gone wrong.

The rider is paying because It is the Driver's car,the Driver Expends his energy and time driving,he also spends money on fuel. So the Passenger has to pay him. Can you really Type on your keyboard and tell me it is the same thing with PROSTITUTION?
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Dailyparrot: 4:06am On Dec 10, 2021
odinson1:

If that's the case,then men are The Dumbest bleeps to ever walk this planet.

Imagine paying a PROSTITUTE for what the both of you took part on(men even spend more energy during sex)

During cab driving like Uber, the driver and the passenger both enjoy the car AC and the trip to the rider's destination, why is the rider paying?

Mind you, this so called prostitute was on her own when you contracted her. She never asked for the so called enjoyment and don't conclude that she enjoyed it.

It’s not all sex that's enjoyable. It is also humiliating and dehumanizing for these girls to sleep with men they ordinarily wouldn't sleep with and most aren't happy doing that thus the reason most are very mean and bitter when dealing with a client that the business has gone wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Ebonygeek(f): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Because in men's eyes, women lose value when they have sex before marriage. So in order to compensate her for the value she has lost, he must pay. smiley

And please stop that ridiculous statement about how they both enjoyed the sex, yen yen yen

Many men nowadays are bad lovers. You'd be surprised when sexually active women open up to you. For many men, fóreplay is sucking her boobs for 2 minutes and jabbing her clitoris roughly before penetration. They'll now be making noise upandan about how they both enjoyed the sex. Most women will even say the sex was fine in order to avoid bruising your useless ego. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by SpiritLION(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2021
Ebonygeek:
Because in men's eyes, women lose value when they have sex before marriage. So in order to compensate her for the value she has lost, he must pay. smiley

And please stop that ridiculous statement about how they both enjoyed the sex, yen yen yen

Many men nowadays are bad lovers. You'd be surprised when sexually active women open up to you. For many men, fóreplay is sucking her boobs for 2 minutes and jabbing her clitoris roughly before penetration. They'll now be making noise upandan about how they both enjoyed the sex. Most women will even say the sex was fine in order to avoid bruising your useless ego. Lol

Lecture us how to do it better, from a woman point of view.. Be practical about it..
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
Do people still pay to have sex?? undecided
Wawu!!!
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2021
SpiritLION:
You see guys world over paying prostitutes for sex, even though the thing sweet the prostitute..
So ladies you wan tell me say una no dey enjoy the thing?? Or you just dey pretend?? Me I tire for you people.
You actually believe prostitutes are in it because they love/enjoy sex? In this information age, someone still believes that hogwash? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2021
Men pay because to them it is like the air they breathe. What does that tell you? They enjoy and cherish it more than the women. That is also the reason they go through all the pain and hurdles to perform marriage rites just to have a woman permanently for sex because it is so important to them.

A woman can stay for years without sex but men? Hmm .... I doubt!
The fact is that the women do it for the money or just to please you men. If a woman is financially comfortable, she'll won't need you men for anything. Trust me.

Now a man can promise you heaven on earth when begging for sex. Some will even will their birth right to you just to have it or when they are in the mood but have you ever seen a woman acting stupid or promising heaven on Earth just to have sex? That tells you sex is like oxygen to you men.

Take the issue of rape. It's because of the enjoyment they get from sex that still makes them to condescend so low to raping anything capable.

The mentally deranged women who get pregnant every now and then is as a result of this same men going all out for sexual gratification.
Now how many times has a woman been caught sleeping with a mad man?
Una too like the thing, abeg.
Tufiakwa!

In summary, men crave and enjoy sex more and can go any length just to have it.

I hope it is very clear now why you men pay for it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 16, 2021
LadyD22:

OP, I just want to add to this great comment here. Men need sex and women want sex, men literally need sex to survive. Testosterone is the primary sex hormone in males that gives them the urge to always want to have sex. Women don't have this type of urge hence they have no reason to want to have sex 99% of the times.

This is how God created Men and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is the reason why God allowed polygamy in the old testament, I mean you can't create a man full of hormones and be surprised at his behavior.

Even if you believe in evolution, It doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 16, 2021
Mercychen:

In summary, men crave and enjoy sex more and can go any length just to have it.

It's a fact that Men have a higher sex drive than women BUT that doesn't necessarily mean they enjoy it more.

Having an appetite for food doesn't mean you enjoy the food more, your body cannot do without food hence It always request for food even if the food is thrash.

If we tell ourselves the truth, the physical stress that goes into sex by men is not enjoyable at all. Weakens and knocks you out, I don't find that enjoyable in any way. Unless maybe all you do as a man is 15 minutes, but if you go 30 to 1 hour at a stretch, this takes a toll on your body.

This is why men always fall asleep immediately quickly after sex, It is so much stress inclined.
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 16, 2021
author=truthsayer009 post=108538767]

It's a fact that Men have a higher sex drive than women BUT that doesn't necessarily mean they enjoy it more.
They do.

Having an appetite for food doesn't mean you enjoy the food more, your body cannot do without food hence It always request for food even if the food is thrash.
This not true. "Appetite is different from "cravings" so let's not confuse both here. It's not the same as the strong desire ( craving) for sex.
Now can having appetite for food make you eat food from the gutters? But a man can rape a mad woman or even an animal when he's having the urge.

If we tell ourselves the truth, the physical stress that goes into sex by men is not enjoyable at all. Weakens and knocks you out, I don't find that enjoyable in any way. Unless maybe all you do as a man is 15 minutes, but if you go 30 to 1 hour at a stretch, this takes a toll on your body.

This is why men always fall asleep immediately quickly after sex, It is so much stress inclined.

If all that exercise and stress is not worth it then why do armed robbers still foolishly risk it raping women during operation not minding getting caught?
E dey sweet una die!

Why have great men been captured through it?

@bold sums it up for me because it simply means its only when a man enjoys himself that he can have a sound sleep.

Case closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 16, 2021
Mercychen:
author=truthsayer009 post=108538767]

They do.

This not true. "Appetite is different from "cravings" so let's not confuse both here. It's not the same as the strong desire ( craving) for sex.
Now can having appetite for food make you eat food from the gutters? But a man can rape a mad woman or even an animal when he's having the urge.

If all that exercise and stress is not worth it then why do armed robbers still foolishly risk it raping women during operation not minding getting caught?
E dey sweet una die!

Why have great men been captured through it?

@bold sums it up for me because it simply means its only when a man enjoys himself that he can have a sound sleep.

Case closed.

No need to argue with people who don't want to learn. I just explained sex drive to you in my earlier comment. Just because you have sex drive doesn't mean you enjoy the sex more. Men with low testosterone have very low sex drive, It's different from cravings, your sex drive is controlled by chemicals in your body.

Sexual Desire is different than enjoying sex, not the same! There is evidence that the peaks and valleys of various hormones throughout a woman's menstrual cycle (not just when she's menstruating) can affect her libido, or sexual desire.

Now imagine if there is an abnormality in your hormones as a woman so much that you now require sex daily, DOES THAT NOW MAKES SEX MORE ENJOYABLE FOR YOU AS A WOMAN?

The answer is NO.

There is no evidence that Men enjoy sex more, we only have evidence of high sex drive.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 16, 2021
truthsayer009:

[s]No need to argue with people who don't want to learn. [/s]

Nothing to learn here. All biased opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Mercychen:

Nothing to learn here. All biased opinion.

Lmao! you don't have sense before na, why should I be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 16, 2021
truthsayer009:

Lmao! you don't have sense before na, why should I be surprised.

Imagine... Very easy to sight an immature fellow.
When they can't sustain an argument intelligibly for long, they resort to insults. SMH.

I'm done with you. I see you got nothing reasonable upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine... Very easy to sight an immature fellow.
When they can't sustain an argument intelligibly for long, they resort to insults. SMH.

I'm done with you. I see you got nothing reasonable upstairs.

E pain you sha, same way you ended up resorting to insults grin
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2021
Sex or no sex, not concerned. If you worry me too much I go counter attack by jacking you of till you pill. I go surmon every mental image in my head including animals, young and old women even men anything at all that generate orgasm till that mumu desire that I like to call Nuu nook vanish. Inside this body I rain supreme.
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by LadyD22(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

OP, I just want to add to this great comment here. Men need sex and women want sex, men literally need sex to survive. Testosterone is the primary sex hormone in males that gives them the urge to always want to have sex. Women don't have this type of urge hence they have no reason to want to have sex 99% of the times.

This is how God created Men and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is the reason why God allowed polygamy in the old testament, I mean you can't create a man full of hormones and be surprised at his behavior.

Even if you believe in evolution, It doesn't change anything.

Exactly
I agree with everything you said 100%
But most men don't understand this , saying sex is mutual and both sexes have equal desire is like saying your favorite food should be my favorite food, which is a selfish way of thinking
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by LadyD22(f): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

I swear
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Jidemoo: 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
In dx life wey we dey so.....just don't let your opposite gender override you.

Human beings (male and female) enjoys s3x equally..
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Why Must A Man 'pay' A Woman For Sex?? by lilyheaven: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
SpiritLION:
Ladies I beg this question is for you..

A married man and his wife fighting over this matter every other day.

A man and a woman enjoy the sex together, infact the thing sweet women the MOST..

Yet the impression is there as though the woman is doing you a favour by sleeping with you??

Most girlfriends gives the impression as though sex is a BIG favour they're doing to the guy etc.

But you have seen sugar mummies paying small boys for sex.
It’s a two way thing.
Pay and get what you want.
It doesn’t matter who enjoys it most, but who needs it most.

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Story (The Man in White Garment) / Men Also Cry!!! / What Does This Mean Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.