Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning (6315 Views)

Lawyers Drag Gbajabiamila To Court Over Speakership Position / “I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / Oyinlola Writes Jonathan, Offers To Quit PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by oladayo042: 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
I still dey laugh ooooooooooo. Wetin concern me about OBJ quitting? Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by omo9ja1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
baba Oniyabo tun de
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by ideylaff: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
But I cant really understand what fomular the National Assembly used, that resulted in them giving the speakership position to the north, when the vice president, senate president are already from the north. This is still a great shock to me.

LOL, eshe she bere , "una jus start oooo", una nefa see anytin,  oooo, nor be una vote dem dia, sad
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by abeje1: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
haha the photo of OBJ!

but the issue isn;t just about him, its obvious just politics to him,he'll never quit, but the zoning and the yoruba as well http://thinkafricapress.com/nigeria/where-are-yoruba

was the zoning good though, Idon]t know
http://allafrica.com/stories/201106130827.html
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by mafioso2(m): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2011
Let Baba Quit PDP and Join APGA, or CPC grin grin grin grin

since them no give am wetin him want for PDP
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by daroz(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2011
If OBJ quits, it will be too bad for we southerners o. By the way, who will then take over, definately not Anenih cos i believe PDP constitution now states that only ex-presidents can now hold that position. So will the position now go to banbagida or what?
Re: OBJ Threatens To Quit PDP Chair Over Speakership Zoning by ikennahill: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2011
THE MAN DEY FUNNY.I DY LAUGH OH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? / #ENDSARS :: Tinubu Son Seyi Jets Out To. London With His Family / 5 Igbos Gunned Down By Rampaging Nigerian Army In Ladipo Market Mushin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.