Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years (57475 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: 'I Am Grateful For Being Single; My Ex Is A Narcissist' / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by lordswill03: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
This one wants to trend with FFK

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by paramakina202: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gbagura:
FFK should pity this girl and call her back. She's seriously obsessed with him.

She is fighting for her rights not fighting to go back to the the sexually deadbeat husband.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by jaxxy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
oglalasioux:
This woman was the sole reason FFK joined APC. Trying to impress a woman in anyway is the number one killer of men since Adam.

EFCC case nko? grin

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by faithfull18(f): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by braine(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
This confirms what FFK has been saying about this woman. Fear women!

4 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Theoarhics: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
This na low budget tonton Dike. How can a man who gave triplets...all boys and not been able to perform.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stale story. We have heard such many time, woman it's no longer catching.

Same way someone called her ex 2 second man but yet had a son for him and the same 2 second man recently had another beautiful boy to his clan.

Sorry woman this is an outdated stuffs. You have triplet for him yet he can't perform bah? Your Akpan that can performed why can't he marry you since you are send packing?

Another Tontoh Dikeh loading...........

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Malawian(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Messed up when she added that FFK should continue to fend for her kids. She should be more interested in getting her kids and making daylight of FFK.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
FFK is impotent......upon all his gra grah

[img]https://c./yJXoUogIutYAAAAC/shocked-surprised.gif[/img]
/
Impotent men or men with small manhood are always angry. Angry at the world that is and won't fail to transfer the aggression to their partner.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by abeeee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

I don't have respect for a people who birth bastards like you Afonja pigs, so I want to doggy-style your mumsy grin

Will your mother be proud of these

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by ShoeShineGuy: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
@lalasticlala and @seun Please when will you guys start shutting down accounts that turn threads and/or all threads that gets turned into tribal wars? This development is actually getting out of hand and it's something you guys need to address. You will see a single person hiding under 100s of monikers and manipulating threads with their bigotry!

Is it that nothing can be done to make it more difficult for someone re-registering as soon as they are blocked? It's reached a stage that I have to think twice before deciding to open a thread these days but unfortunately, virtually every thread is under siege by these guys that are hell-bent on turning everything into tribal issue!

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by ofuonyebi: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Abeg, shey women no go kill this man for sege
they don skata ffk patapata...
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Omniman:
E no sabi perform after u Don born 3 kids..

Some people go just open mouth waaaaa

It is quite obvious those kids were gotten unnaturally. Honestly, I am not surprised. FFK used her to have his sons. EOD

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Gbemini(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

* I never had sex with Fani-Kayode for six years, says ‘ex-wife’

*Ex-wife Chikwendu seeks custody of three kids

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-never-had-sex-i knowith-fani-kayode-for-six-years-says-ex-wife/
i know he has an anger problem since the day he wanted to beat one jonalist i know he will apply that to his house

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
LILTJAY:
Stupid igbo woman grin

She now hate ffk because the man don show her cursed tribe small shege grin grin
Fools grin grin
So who hammer am get those Children ?
Abi she go dey Nack around , Cheating on FFK ?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by SocialJustice: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:

He's not impotent, he has erectile dysfunction. Gbola no dey fit stand but akamu dey work.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ma pls stop disturbing us..didnt you test it if it was working before marriage.no u were after money..pls carry your problem to your mother inlawe.wat is our own if preak nor stand..how did this even make front page and ffk waiting u use your preek do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nonexisting: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
This girl na mumu. So for 6yrs she was pretending everything was well but inside, nothing was well at all. Both her and Fani Kayode should get the fucck out. For the records, Fani is a bigger idiot and may Amadioha cut off his legs of he ever crosses River Niger to Igboland again.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by zomby(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
dre11:

* I never had sex with Fani-Kayode for six years, says ‘ex-wife’

*Ex-wife Chikwendu seeks custody of three kids

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-never-had-sex-with-fani-kayode-for-six-years-says-ex-wife/

Lord have mercy, Femi Fani Kayode is a total mess…I mean, a complete package.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by freeborn02: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:

And the cursed Igbo prostitute birthed 4 kids for the same impotent guy.

How did she do it?

Is she confessing that she committed paternity fraud?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by mickeymimi: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
eeooo o koja rada rada . After how many kids?
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by NwaNimo1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
He's not impotent, he has erectile dysfunction. Gbola no dey fit stand.

Understood.....

[img]https://c./cx7AnSr73MIAAAAC/stickman-jumping.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
SocialJustice:
He's not impotent, he has erectile dysfunction. Gbola no dey fit stand.
believe female gold diggers and opputunist at your own peril..that how one mentally derailed tonto said her ex preek nor dey work..now the ex don knack one innocent responsible woman belle come born better pikin y the tonto dey do sex video with another irresponsible gbogri..no need to talk of tiwa savage they are all the same.the best thing u can do for yourself is to ignore such women

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by freeborn02: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

Attack the message not the messenger,

She described the quintessential frailties of a typical Yoruba man- obnoxious, sexually weak, beta male, loud, and very imperceptible to how much they are regarded and seen by their own women as bottom barrel trash.

That's why more Igbo men need to take over the SW especially Lagos and save these poor Yoruba women craving more real men to take care of them angry angry grin

Igbo men should take over Lagos while water washes away the roads in Aba. grin

Isn't that a sign that Igbo men are stupid?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by aviara: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
LILTJAY:
Stupid igbo woman grin

She now hate ffk because the man don show her cursed tribe small shege grin grin
Fools grin grin

Imagine how you brought in ethnic sentiment into family issues. Don't marriages in your tribe experience this type if challenge? Why are you so blinded by ethnicity. You can do better than this

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
FFK will be wishing she just stayed. This impotence wey the man get na disgrace for Nigerians eye

She just wan punish the man. With this, she don score well well.
Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:

impotent with 4 biological children i dont know y guys even take women serious or listen to them.they are all same

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by Nonexisting: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
freeborn02:

And the cursed Igbo prostitute birthed 4 kids for the same impotent guy.

How did she do it?

Is she confessing that she committed paternity fraud?
Getat. Accept that your brother is impotent just like many afonja who only know how to fucck but not how to hustle like their mates. Talk of fucck boys, talk of afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by freeborn02: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

But that's not what your mumsy told me last night grin cheesy

Since you go about hobnobbing with people's mumsies, doesn't it mean you are close to a shameless death and an untimely grave? grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu: I Never Had Sex With Femi Fani-Kayode For 6 Years by reidkrugger(m): 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sooo... Who help am born all those shidren Dem?

Make unu check my signature o!
Ogbonge cartoon comedy skits de for there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Dino Melaye Poses With His Daughter (Photo) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.