Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,224 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish (3731 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by 27yo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by pansophist(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
The reason why lots of men finds it distasteful to perform MouthAction on a woman is because the female genitals is internal, unlike the male that is external. The structural construct of the female coochie makes it susceptible to heat, retain smells, and also the imagination of the kinds of things that come out of it such as menstruation, and things that goes inside it such as semen with other guys, tampons, and care products makes it distasteful to many.

Hardly you will see men having problem sucking the breast and nipples, since they are external organs, and does not carry the "responsibilities" of the internal organs down there. So yeah, I burst the raw truth, something lots of men find it's hard to tell women.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Starz825(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Op just has to be a man ...
A lady expressly telling you to suck her up consistently to the extent that it's even causing issues isn't a wife material abeg...she is for everybody...if you Gerrit fine.. if you don't Na you sabi
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Chikarata2020(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigga trying to please a bitch bcs of her rich Dad. He should use his head to avoid premium tears at the end
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Olavenza(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sluacoast:
I wouldn't bored you with any lengthy epistle. I'll just go straight to the point.

Typing is so stressful to me. How I wish Seun can come up with a voice recording as an alternative to writing to deliver a message.

Well, my friend came to me to seek advice, he's in a relationship with his Long time gf and they're likely getting married soon. He works as a driver for his girlfriend father. Perhaps he got the driving job through her influence.

But there's something trying to destroy this beautiful union. His girlfriend of 3 years relationship is requesting for a head. (Like telling him to suck her vaginal with his mouth) this has been going for a long time before he's even disclosing it to me. She usually suck his dick and he's not complaining since she's comfortable doing that. Now she wants him to do the Same to her and he refused. This has brought a little problem to their relationship and besides the lady barely allow him sex her again if he won't agree to her request. He has tried every means to convince her that he cannot do it and she will come up with her own excuse that she does the same for him but he's even telling her to stop if that would make her happy. For a few days now. She's not picking his calls whenever he called her. And if he comes to visit at her place. She'd refused to see him and will be in her room all through. You can imagine stupid thing bringing problems to this union. Now the father has been suspecting that something is wrong. The father is even in support of their union since they're so much in love with themselves.

Please what can he do to save his relationship?

Tell your friend to read about Cancer of the throat.
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Sluacoast(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Your friend or you?
Sorry about the headline, That should be "his" and not "my" I can't even correct the typo
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Elporo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why e no wan suck her punna? lipsrsealed
Abi, her punna dey smell ni? lipsrsealed

So them no dey shower together... abi wetin?
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by Freelane33(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
First of all . That babe has been cheating on that Nigga . She don get person whey Dey give her head . That’s the reason why she’s hell bent on the Eating and sucking shit . Person don Dey give her head for corner . If the babe is near your Nigga can try it out too but if the guy feel like he can’t do it . He should clearly state it out and let her know . Soldier die once . If they wanna take their job back they should . God is not man .
Re: My Friend Gf Is Asking Him For Something That He Cannot Accomplish by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Doctor's report first or nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Beautiful Girlfriend That She Smells / I Need A Man Like This To Lick His Ear / Taking A Break In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.