Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money (15721 Views)

Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello Ladies.

Can you date a man without asking him for money.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
The men can contribute too and share their experience.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by TemplarLandry: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lol. Typical Nigerian ladies see relationships as a poverty alleviation scheme.
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

This Question is for you guys.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Fugazy2023: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nigerian girls? Dey play

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Vijuchoco(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't need to ask, he'll give me on his own tongue

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Negroid001(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by wittywriter: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tempulated:
Hello Ladies.

This Question is for you guys.
Love is sweet o but when money enter Love is sweeter.
Maynman:

How come rich people are more prone to divorce?

Dating is boldly obvious in the topic not Marriage! Avoid the urge to quote before comprehending mention(s).

Wittyness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Ballzproblem2: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
that's like asking Nigeria girls to breath without oxygen, impossible!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Vijuchoco(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Negroid001:

Abi?
Yes ke..

Me wey dey shame to even ask my siblings for money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Shalommy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2023
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.

19 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Dremca(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2023
hmmmmmm
Vijuchoco:
Yes ke..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:

Good one

But you seems to be okay financially because you work in the Health Sector.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Nigerian girls? Dey play

I believe there are still good and contended nigerian ladies who will not ask you for money out there.

Except occasionally.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Brandiebird: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
My wife is a professional and we were post graduate students when we met so we’ve always just shared finances.

21 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2023
wittywriter:

Love is sweet o but when money enter Love is sweeter.

Wittyness

I think this is true.

But regardless with or without lot of money. We can still experience and enjoy sweet love.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
that's like asking Nigeria girls to breath without oxygen, impossible!

Smilling this is very funny.

There are still good and contended nigerian ladies who will not ask you for money out there.

Except occasionally.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Op... Can a guy date a lady without asking for sex?If yes, then i can date a guy without asking for money. undecided undecided Stupid question.

Please we are not Quarreling here.

Personally i am one of the few men who don't and wouldn't ask for sex from ladies. I see it as demeaning.

It doesn't make any sense to me paying for sex. Why would i ask and pay you for sex??

It's not like i don't like sex but it has to be pure, mutual and consensual and no strings attached.

I can decide to gift a lady material things or money whenever i feel like and deem fit not for any ulterior motive.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Nonexisting1: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ofcourse one or two can date man without asking him for money because there's already a plan to kill him and take the money by themselves. Chidimma comes to mind. There was no account that she asked Mr. Ataga for money, she simply stabbed him and paid herself. That they don't ask you for money doesn't mean they are not evil. Be careful with the Delilah gender.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2023
Brandiebird:
My wife is a professional and we were post graduate students when we met so we’ve always just shared finances.

This is how it's supposed to be.

We are all equal as human beings.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Negroid001(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
Yes ke..

Lmao. Me I no dey shame o.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Tempulated(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Ofcourse one or two can date man without asking him for money because there's already a plan to kill him and take the money by themselves. Chidimma comes to mind. There was no account that she asked Mr. Ataga for money, she simply stabbed him and paid herself. That they don't ask you for money doesn't mean they are not evil. Be careful with the Delilah gender.

grin grin grin

Funny guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Vijuchoco(f): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
Tempulated:

Good one

But you seems to be okay financially because you work in the Health Sector.
If okay means being able to provide for my basic needs, then yes..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Vijuchoco(f): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dremca:
hmmmmmm
As you don know my moniker now, na so you go dey monitor me upandan.. Very soon, I go ask you question for area, you go come NL con respond sad
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Godsongang: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
I don't think so once they accept you, billings don start be that.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Vijuchoco(f): 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Negroid001:

Lmao. Me I no dey shame o.
I dey shame o. Even for work wey some of my colleagues go dey do all those stylish begging, I dey always fin where waka go but if person give me, I go gladly accept

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by DyingFetus: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2023
Girl way like go spend on you and no go let you spend your money

My ex was a pre med student, she no day ever let me spend my money on am always buying me gifts here and there
I had to leave the relationship because it made me feel worthless like I'm sort of a houseboy always getting gifts

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by talk2hb1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
I dey listen
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by Negroid001(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2023
Vijuchoco:
I dey shame o. Even for work wey some of my colleagues go dey do all those stylish begging, I dey always fin where waka go but if person give me, I go gladly accept

It's understandable.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by siofra(f): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2023
No.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by online4business: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2023
Find a girl that wants the relationship more than you even if you tell her say no money she go still kpio kpio kpio kpio

But no my brothers want the ones wey dem go dey hustle... You dey wine me if you no get heart attack with billings.

The b and end all is never love a woman more than she love you.

Follow parento principle 80/20

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by harrend(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
Shalommy:
so in essence, relationship in nigeria is purely transactional..?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money by 1Sharon(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2023
Yes. Can you date a girl w/o expecting her to cook for you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Five Places To Meet Single & Rich Men / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / My Love For Igbo Girls - They're God's Gift to Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.