Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent (43713 Views)

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
A boy messed with my daughter because he felt as a half cast, my daughter is not strong. The Egyptian blood in my daughter make her bullian regrets his action.

I thought my daughter some martial arts and I don't regret. At 7 (now) she's already a woman. Her mum complained but I no d look her face
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Zainabthegirl1(f): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Why do people keep quiet when something happen to their children…if it happens to me I can still be calm but with a children I no go gree oh
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Agugbadin: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Expose this schools to the public so that they can be investigated regardless of who owns the school.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by syntekelite(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2021
All this nigerian parents only good at sharing stories... The child who is confident in the parents sense of getting justice when a wrong is done to the child will always open up to said parents before its too late...its all about trust in the parent..most parents today lambast their child over any small thing,erode their confidence in talking frankly with them and scold them at any lil change in behaviour not knowing that a sudden change in behaviour of any child is a cry for help..
A child who knows with certainty that they can tell their parents anything and their parents would move mountains for them will never be scared of any death threat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Sayymalvin(m): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2021
jaszplus12:

Flogging or administration of discipline to a child by a parent or even a teacher isn't bullying, but if you read through my comments I never said correction or discipline is bullying. But when it borders on intimidation just because you can as anyone even as a parent then don't you think that's bullying? And no one is taking this too far. We must talk about it just like anything that needs to be talked about.
While in school in Nigeria I was bullied I never told anyone then and I overcame by God's grace. My 3 kids experienced it but because I had told them my experience they confided in me in good time and I handled the bullies in such a way they'll think thrice before bullying another child!
Thanks for this!

I can send my children to live with you sir knowing you understand how to treat yours!. Thanks for this

Hahahahaha, the Recession hold me here pass you..

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by newdawn2017(f): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Nonexisting:
The woman principal begged you and you forgave her so why bring up the issue now? Mtchew
Y not?? The incidence can be cited & used for reference point at anytime & yes! Forgiveness can be withdrawn from anytime after full realization of d extent of d damage done. Let no one manipulate & cojole victims to forgiven there & then. Incidence has to be processed, consequences faced or accepted. Then time to heal from it.
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by newdawn2017(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2021
We4all:
So what are we going to do about parents who also bully their kids?
no child protective services here, hence parents get away with d damage they do the fruit of their womb. But in time, they shall reap what they ve sown with that child.
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by jaszplus12(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2021
Sayymalvin:

Hahahahaha, the Recession hold me here pass you..
recession dey bully you?
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Evaloyal2J(f): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2021
My children aren't leaving my house for any boarding school, never!
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Now they re all coming out to talk about events that happend years ago, useless parents!!!

The same stupid crowd that attacks other parents who complain about child molestation by celebrity schools.
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by Amanda4life: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
THERE SHOULD BE COMPULSORY CCTV IN SCHOOL S
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by delpee(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You totally ignored the cult aspect. Did the violent campus cults of these days exist in those days??

Yes they did but on a much lower scale. Initially, we had the Pyrates who never really disturbed us. They were actually disciplined and visible during Campus ceremonies trying to maintain order. They "sailed" at night but you could see them moving under street lights on campus. Things took a different turn around 1981 or thereabouts when other groups became prominent. Anyone in Unilag around June 1981 will remember the battle against the Pyrates who wanted to "sail" shortly before exams when people wanted to read. Pyrates Confraternity ceased to exist on campuses to prevent derailment and subsequently, cultism as is known today was banned because the new ones became violent. Sadly, it seems they still exist and have percolated down to the secondary schools.

It should be noted that the first set of diligent and disciplined traffic corps of Oyo State which was renowned for their efficiency was largely formed by the Pyrates with Prof Wole Soyinka as the leader. He was subsequently invited to do the same at FG level. That's the FRSC that we have today. A shadow of it's old self though.
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by PoliteActivist: 1:59am On Dec 09, 2021
delpee:

Yes they did but on a much lower scale. Initially, we had the Pyrates who never really disturbed us. They were actually disciplined and visible during Campus ceremonies trying to maintain order. They "sailed" at night but you could see them moving under street lights on campus. Things took a different turn around 1981 or thereabouts when other groups became prominent. Anyone in Unilag around June 1981 will remember the battle against the Pyrates who wanted to "sail" shortly before exams when people wanted to read. Pyrates Confraternity ceased to exist on campuses to prevent derailment and subsequently, cultism as is known today was banned because the new ones became violent. Sadly, it seems they still exist and have percolated down to the secondary schools.

It should be noted that the first set of diligent and disciplined traffic corps of Oyo State which was renowned for their efficiency was largely formed by the Pyrates with Prof Wole Soyinka as the leader. He was subsequently invited to do the same at FG level. That's the FRSC that we have today. A shadow of it's old self though.

With due respect ma'am, you are totally out of date. You are comparing Pyrate fraternity of those days with today's gangs. Visit this thread, it will be an eye opener for you:
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included
Re: My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent by delpee(f): 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

With due respect ma'am, you are totally out of date. You are comparing Pyrate fraternity of those days with today's gangs. Visit this thread, it will be an eye opener for you:
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included

I do understand that it's an entirely different world today. Parents have a lot to do especially in terms of guidance.

Thanks for the link to update me more.

May God deliver our youth from this evil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.