Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me (1762 Views)

How A Girl Used And Dumped Me!!! / A Girl Used Razor Blade To Design Anoda Girl's Face! / Look At What A Girl Used As Her Facebook Profile Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol this evening one girl tried to bill me i no even dey understand some kan girls this days for this nigeria.. All of em just be like samiya to me sef grin grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
Lol this evening one girl tried to bill me i no even dey understand some kan girls this days for this nigeria.. All of em just be like samiya to me sef grin grin..

You didn't cover her no. That's very bad of you.

2 Likes

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by robinso01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Ballzproblem2: 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Nigeria girls are shameless I swear,now now you Don dey bill person money , OP I like what you did , don't mind the buffoon daddyfreeze above me
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by julybaba(m): 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin grin grin... It's a business account grin
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
See this one i swear its not me na her oga
robinso01:
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why can't u guys believe anything
julybaba:

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 9:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
I dint even have whatsapp business how will i be lying cos of one thread sad
julybaba:
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Ego2(f): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Joro to joro grin
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Savedday: 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by InfinityFabric: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Cool down.
Stop rolling with the hoes, it will taint you. You probably no believe se virgin dey among the girls sef.
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by InfinityFabric: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Well, she wanted you to ask for sex first, since you didn't she asked for the pay upfront. It's so clear this one is a hoe like many others.
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Well, she wanted you to ask for sex first, since you didn't she asked for the pay upfront. It's so clear this one is a hoe like many others.
no me am not the cheating type i love my girlfriend so much wink
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by darocha1: 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

You didn't cover her no. That's very bad of you.

You meant to say that's very nice of him grin
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by kals4luv990(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
But the picture I dey see for your dp isn't the same with the one on my dp
Bro r yu sure the number correct

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by Verifiedcheif: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lemme unblock her and check maybe she's changed it bro she's not fine in real life o i remembered her face clearly when she introduced herself.. She just carry two sweet boobs thats all grin grin
kals4luv990:
But the picture I dey see for your dp isn't the same with the one on my dp
Bro r yu sure the number correct

1 Like

Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by kals4luv990(m): 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
Lemme unblock her and check maybe she's changed it bro she's not fine in real life o i remembered her face clearly when she introduced herself.. She just carry two sweet boobs thats all grin grin
yu na beta comrade
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by EmzyT: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by kelspinall(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
niggaz don follow me copy number loos

mad people everywhere
Re: Come Take A Lool At The Billing Format This Girl Used For Me by InfinityFabric: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
no me am not the cheating type i love my girlfriend so much wink
This is the end.
You never even marry her sef, na people like you go wan self-delete if woman leave una.
Use your brain, not your pp. Loving is for women, take that Disney shit out of your head.

(1) (Reply)

It's Over Between Us (II) / Attention! Jugz! / Catch A Cheating Husband Or Boyfriend - Works Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.