Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25534 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2021
You no only get money, you get sense join and you are using both very well!

All i can say is you don't need prayers, your deeds are are seeds and you will certainly harvest them IN JESUS NAME AMEN!!!

KUDOS

And Congratulations and Good luck to the Selected ones

snowland:
UPDATE

I have selected 4 names for PLAN 1 out of which I will select ONLY two.

The names (username) are:
1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

I'm going to make this a fair play where all the 4 selected names have equal chance of being in the last 2. Therefore I want all these 4 selected names to give DETAILED explanation of how the fund will benefit them.

1. How will the fund help your business?
2. What do you plan to do with the money?
3. How do you plan to go about it?
4. What are the likely challenges you might encounter and how do you find your ways around them?
5. etc

These are the type of questions I want addressed in the narration. I highly recommend that these people are very detailed in their explanations because the 2 usernames with more likes and meaningful submissions will win the fund. In the event that there aren't any satisfactory submissions, I may have to come up with a different channel to route the fund to someone else.
I'll give till Monday Evening 9pm, naija time for all submission to be in.

Good luck to the selected names.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lemonadewifey: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE
Good morning sir. I just saw this thread about an hour ago, I decided to finish my business plan thinking it'll be needed immediately and hope I'm not too late
I plan on starting a thrift business, I've made my research, talked to people who have been in the business also in order to learn from them. I hope I will be considered so that I can also give a detailed explanation. Thanks
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by superintendents(m): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2021
embarassed lipsrsealed
can't sleep with my two eyes closed..
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2021
To the selected persons, congratulations!
I pray the almighty God bestow on you guys the grace to pitch your businesses well before boss snowland.

To boss snowland, wisdom will not kill you cool. Kia! The way you handle this, shows that you are intellectually sound. My humble commendation I make, sir. More oil on your head.

snowland:
UPDATE

1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

I'm going to make this a fair play where all the 4 selected names have equal chance of being in the last 2. Therefore I want all these 4 selected names to give DETAILED explanation of how the fund will benefit them.

4. What are the likely challenges you might encounter and how do you find your ways around them?
5. etc

These are the type of questions I want addressed in the narration. I highly recommend that these people are very detailed in their explanations because the 2 usernames with more likes and meaningful submissions will win the fund. In the event that there aren't any satisfactory submissions, I may have to come up with a different channel to route the fund to someone else.

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 1:00am On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

5. etc

Thank you sir.i have pm you. Where should we submit the write up?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Thank you sir.i have pm you. Where should we submit the write up?
You can send it here as a post.

OR

You can send it to this email humlegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Include your Nairaland username in the Subject or someone in the body of the email.

Thanks for this question, it kinda escaped my mind earlier. I'll include the email in the update.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 1:37am On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:

OR

You can send it to this email humlegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Include your Nairaland username in the Subject or someone in the body of the email.

Thanks for this question, it kinda escaped my mind earlier. I'll include the email in the update.
Okay sir. Tomorrow by God's grace. I ll submit mine.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 1:46am On Dec 11, 2021
isaiah4life:
I pray the almighty God bestow on you guys the grace to pitch your businesses well before boss snowland.

To boss snowland, wisdom will not kill you cool. Kia! The way you handle this, shows that you are intellectually sound. My humble commendation I make, sir. More oil on your head.

Thank you
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 2:11am On Dec 11, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Okay sir. Tomorrow by God's grace. I ll submit mine.

Sound good. But I'll advise you take your time and come up with a comprehensive pitch, you have till 9pm on Monday. You know you are competing against 3 other potential winners, so try and write it as if you're a winning more than 50k.
Give it all your best. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 2:12am On Dec 11, 2021
isaiah4life:

Lol. I hope no be engine oil sha? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

5. etc

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by akidelebolanle(f): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:

OR

Pls help us check the email address. It is saying address not found
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
The mail he gave was humlegiveaway2020@gmail.com try putting the B in thr humble to make it humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com.

Hope it works

akidelebolanle:
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2021
akidelebolanle:
Sorry, its humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceJoeWan:
The mail he gave was humlegiveaway2020@gmail.com try putting the B in thr humble to make it humblegiveaway2020@gmail.com.

Hope it works

You're correct, I ommitted the letter "b". Thank you for pointing it out.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Supreme145(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
GboyegaD:

While I understand the need for due diligence, bringing the entire family into it via pictures seems odd to me. Not everyone take pictures, do we disqualify such persons based on their preference?

What I have learned to do of late is use a friend around the area you are to give you what I have. That way, the person sees you and can attest to your needs but that might be challenging in this situation and that is why I'm not suggesting it.
Boss I get your point, the pictures can be sent to his DM, as for the family picture I was trying to reduce any chance of scamming to the barest minimum.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by DocAdray(f): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
God bless your kind heart sir @snowland May your pocket never run dry in Jesus name.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by PrinceJoeWan(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Its my pleasure Sir!

Hopefully by God's Grace the next time you mention me will be for plan 3

snowland:

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:

Sir please let your favour fall on me for plan 3
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thank you for the honour sir
GOD bless you abundantly

I used to sell eggs before lockdown, now I plan to continue
I have four empty crates of eggs left as seen in picture 1
I went to the poultry to ask about the current price of egg as seen in picture 2
A crate of egg is 1600
I plan to start with 10 crates
The reason is this
1) I make cake, chin chin, egg roll
This festive season, some Christian schools in my area need cake, chin chin and egg roll for Christmas Carol
There is high demand for eggs for the jollof rice, cakes and other snacks for Christmas caroll
Christmas caroll have begin already in schools because schools will go on holiday on Dec 22
2) The poultry man said they sell 1600 per crates for those buying 10 crates and more, if it is below 10 crates, 1700 per crates
1600 x 10 = 16,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nice one!
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
After I left the poultry, I went to the charcoal seller as seen in picture 1 and 2
A bag of charcoal is 3,000
I plan to start with 10 bags
10 x 3000 = 30,000

I will buy nylon of 3,000
From a bag of charcoal, I will make a gain of 1,200
I will sell in nylon as seen in picture 3 and 4
For the charcoal business 30,000 + 3,000 = 33,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
After I left the charcoal seller, I went to my boss who taught me cake baking and small chops as seen in picture 1
I used to rent cake baking tools from her but I really really want to have my own

This is the price of the tools she told me

Oven 12,000
Coal pot 3,500
Set of cake pans 12,000
Whisk 1,000
Cake stands 4,000
Pastry brush 1,000
Measuring spoons and cup 2,000
Decorating tips 3,000
Mixer 1,200
Total = 39,700

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am not just starting this business, so I have the knowledge of doing all the business
I will sell at a lower price than other sellers

Other sellers sell egg at 80 Naira, I will sell mine for 60 Naira
Other sellers sell for higher prices because they collect loan from lapo microfinanance and seap microfinanance with high interest so they have to sell at higher prices to repay their loan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
For the charcoal, the charcoal seller said she will help me to buy directly from iseyin and Saki at wholesale price since I'm buying 10 bags
The price of charcoal from iseyin and Saki is 3,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
My boss told me that she will give me two wedding cake to bake if I buy my own tools before ending since I have been helping her with baking without collecting anything that she will use that one to compensate me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Lidocaine: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Sorry to come on the thread like this

I am a medical student sir,

Things has been very hard as we are preparing for our 2nd MB exam.

Please I really need your help

THANK you so much sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
The demand for charcoal is high
We have women roasting maize in my street
We have women roasting plantain (boli) in my street
Corpers in my street are buying charcoal now because the price of gas is high
Charcoal sell fast from my experience
I stop selling charcoal last year during lockdown
Charcoal selling is very profitable and the price of gas is much that's another advantage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.