Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25561 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you ma Please ma your votes, likes and shares on my last picture means a lot Please vote like and share my last picture
I did already. Best of luck.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you ma Please ma your votes, likes and shares on my last picture means a lot Please vote like and share my last picture
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Orente21:
@akidelebolanle, I am voting for you ma. @kay29000, @batok, @money121, @demospain,@zaynie, @ak22, @oyeakins, @byrron,@cochtrane @patking. We need your vote for akindelebolanle. Read her post, like and share. Thanks everyone.

What is this all about and why was I tagged?
Just a summary since I didn't go through the thread.
Thanks
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oniduro mi e seun o
Agbejoro mi e ma seun o
To ba je eniyan lo duro a ti ma soro
To ba eniyan lo duro ni a ti salo
To ba je eniyan lo duro ni
A ti ma se iregun
Oniduro mi e seun o
I thank GOD for giving me a nice boss in person of money121

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you ma
Please ma your votes, likes and shares on my last picture means a lot
Please vote like and share my last picture
You're welcome sweetie,Don't worry.
Kisses to your Cubs.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by money121(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
Guys please some of my friends really need your prayers right now.
3 of there were affected in the tornado that destroyed so many properties yesterday and rendered many homeless. One of them lost his grandmother to the tornado and two were rendered homeless. The 2 are headed to my place to lay their heads, at least before they can sort themselves out but they are not in the right frame of minds. I dont know how to console them, I'm very lacking in that department, please remember them in your prayers.
Sorry about this
May Allah heal them
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Thanks
Mr snowland is doing festive giveaway for people that have business and need helps. So they posted their story with plans for what to use the money for if pick. So I felt akidelebolanle story is genuine. I tag u to pls vote by liking and share her story so that she can win the poll. Thank you sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
chieni:

Kisses milady.

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Thanks
This is a Christmas festival giveaway thread. 50k is to be given to 2 struggling families for their business.
Mr Snowland told the selected few to present their ideas, mama akidelebolanle presented her plan for the money which is to revive her business which is such a pity because she is so detailed and everything and I really wish she can win this giveaway.
Her plan is in the 7th page so please like and share her plan

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oooh, no! Hardluck to them. I pray the good Lord to restore them back to their former position. I join my faith with other well wishers to pray; the Lord grant the them fortitude for their loss.

God, come to their aid fast. Whatever they have lost you will give them double of what they loss. IJN

snowland:
Guys please some of my friends really need your prayers right now.
3 of there were affected in the tornado that destroyed so many properties yesterday and rendered many homeless. One of them lost his grandmother to the tornado and two were rendered homeless. The 2 are headed to my place to lay their heads, at least before they can sort themselves out but they are not in the right frame of minds. I dont know how to console them, I'm very lacking in that department, please remember them in your prayers.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
akidelebolanle:
This is a great opportunity. I pray I am favoured.
Question 1, the fund ll help me alot in my business.l am a widow with no help from anyone except I sell daily needs & provision and I also feed from that.The fund ll help to improve my pure water and provision stall.If my market is increase,I ll be able to get enough profit&I ll feed from it.This Christmas season&dry season ll make more people to patronize me once they know that I have enough things in the shop becos dey need cold drinks and house needs and most importantly children r home this holiday period dey ll like snack alot. Provision and snacks is their daily requirements.You know how much children eat once dey r home na?

Question 2, what to do with the money?
I normally buy 3 to 5 bags of pure water daily but if i get enough fund,I ll buy more bags of pure water. Get enough provision and snacks to sell for people. My shop ll be fuller with goods.i ll buy more milk,Milo, doughnuts, indomie,soap,snacks and daily needs of people in the area.

Question 3, how do I plan to do that?
Once the money is received,I ll visit the Apata market,I live in ibadan area.
Buy pure water 50 bags(130* 50 bags =6500)
Pepsi plastic (1200*5 packs=6000)
Coke plastic (1200*5 packs{6000)
Bottled drinks(1400*5crates(7000)
Buy beverage,( Milo 2 rolls 600*2= 1200
Dano milk (400*2= 800)
Peak milk(600*2=1200)
Goodmama soap(450*2=900)
Magic washing soap (400*2= 800)
Goldenpenny noodles 1 carton(2500)
Indomietable noodles varieties (4500)
Biscuits varieties 2cartons (3000)
Doughnuts3 dozens(500*3{1500)
Rice 5kongos(900*5= 4500)
Beans 2kongo(1000*2=2000)
Garri 3kongo(250*3=750)
Groundnut buy&fry myself with my coalpot 2kongos700*2=1400)
Use 200 for transport for maruwa. If change remain,I ll buy sugar (1kongo)

Question 4, the challenges I might encounter are light and increased in prices of commodities.The things I listed might have increased in price since prices of commodity are not stable.The solution is that I ll reduce the quantity of things I want to get but I ll still buy the listed items because they move fast and are mostly needed.I stay in busy area and people patronize my shop well.its just recently that I didn't have much things that business is dull.
Once my goods are getting sold,I ll ensure I buy more goods immediately before they finished so I can restock immediately.
Another problem is light because my drinks and water need to be cold for people to buy but in my area in ibadan, Oyo state we always have light in the mid-night and sometimes during the day. I ll stock my freezer with the quantity I ll sell for the next day so it's can be cold over the night and I ll sell during the day.
Bt incase no light for few days, I ll get #100 ice-block ice my drinks and sell for the day.Put them inside the cooler with the block to ice the drinks. And that ll last me for the whole day.

Provision and drinks business is something that move fast. People buy soap,rice, toothpaste,biscuits daily. These goods are not inevitable.
If I am opportune,I ll add vegetable oil, spaghetti, dry Pomo,egusi,dry pepper, nylon of different sizes,crates of egg&recharge card also.Recharge card is a business that move fast thou the gain is little but it's a moving goods and I can restock immediately once I sell out.
Thank you so much for this opportunity.
My number is 08023367140. Attach is my picture in my shop this morning.

cc byrron
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Orente21:
Mr snowland is doing festive giveaway for people that have business and need helps. So they posted their story with plans for what to use the money for if pick. So I felt akidelebolanle story is genuine. I tag u to pls vote and share her story so that she can win the poll. Thank you sir

Thanks for the prompt response.
I think it would be fair for me to read other peoples stories as well and then vote base on my own assessment.
Thanks once again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

I think it would be fair for me to read other peoples stories as well and then vote base on my own assessment.
Thanks once again.
no problem tho
When you finish I hope u decides on akidelebolanle plan. I am hoping cry
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Thanks once again.
Yes please do
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
A friend complained same thing to me 2days ago about a serious whirlwind raging storm
chieni:

This is heart breaking The lord will restore all that they've lost and also bring comfort to them in this trying time.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
I have my reservations concerning this voting system. It is seamlessly integrated into a touch of bias.

Outsourcing and tagging friends for votes is gradually defeating the intent of boss snowland.

If I am not wrong, I stand to be corrected. He never published on this thread that we should place our votes. Instead, he asked the selected few to pitch their business either on this platform or via Email.

Please, we should stop liking and quoting some businesses because we love the person. Instead, we should just like because we love the business plans of the selected.

Peradventure my comment sparked grievances, I am sorry. I am just personally stating my assertion. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by sageb: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
pocohantas:

I am lost. Is the thread mine? undecided

Oya open your own thread
But first of all, post your pictures
We want to see those sexy legs like Tina Turner own.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

I have selected 4 names for PLAN 1 out of which I will select ONLY two.

The names (username) are:
1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

I'm going to make this a fair play where all the 4 selected names have equal chance of being in the last 2. Therefore I want all these 4 selected names to give DETAILED explanation of how the fund will benefit them.

1. How will the fund help your business?
2. What do you plan to do with the money?
3. How do you plan to go about it?
4. What are the likely challenges you might encounter and how do you find your ways around them?
5. etc

These are the type of questions I want addressed in the narration. I highly recommend that these people are very detailed in their explanations because the 2 usernames with more likes and meaningful submissions will win the fund. In the event that there aren't any satisfactory submissions, I may have to come up with a different channel to route the fund to someone else.
I'll give till Monday Evening 9pm, naija time for all submission to be in.

Good luck to the selected names.
================================================================================================================

Hi guys, I know how hard things are for most families, especially those with children, so in the spirit of festivities, I want to do something for some select families. I'm planning to share about N200k among 10 deserving families that are really in need of this money. Here's where I'm gonna need some help:

1. I need ideas on the best way to select these 10 lucky and deserving families. Most Nigerians are known for being shady, hence I need a lie detecting, scammer recognizing and no BS way to pick these families.
NOTE: Whoever gives the best idea automatically gets 5k. Idea with the most like wins it.

2. I'm gonna need someone of high and blameless
reputation that can handle the disbursement of the money to the selected families. I might be quite busy and not have much time to handle the disbursement myself. The person also automatically gets 5k

Guys, throw me some ideas and name of someone reputable.

UPDATE

Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

This plan is awarded to @MummyMalik
[s]PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend. [/s]

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the new plans.

Thanks.
Snowland.

Never knew anything about this thread not until I was tagged to vote for name #2.

My question is specifically and respectfully directed to you, How did you reach the conclusion of selecting the listed 4 names above? Was there a previous thread before this that led to the selections above?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
UPDATE

Okay, I see that lots of vote canvassing is going on already. I dont have anything against it. However, I have this to say:

1. Voting is going to be on a separate thread. I will create this thread once I get the plans from the selected 4 or after 9pm on Monday, naija time. I will separate post for each of these candidates with their plans on the first come first serve basis. @IyaZainab will have her post first because she responded first followed by @akindelebolanle. Once I recieve plans from the remaining two, I'll post accordingly. Only then will I share the link to the thread and then voting begins. NOTE: The order of arranging the post is not by importance but by how they submit their plans.

2. I will highly advise people to vote based on convictions not on popularity. Some candidates are popular but please be read through the plans of others and vote for who your heart feels needs the money most.
Let the most deserving win please.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Never knew anything about this thread not until I was tagged to vote for name #2.

My question is specifically and respectfully directed to you, How did you reach the conclusion of selecting the listed 4 names above? Was there a previous thread before this that led to the selections above?

There's no other thread besides this one. I threw it open for people with businesses to signify their interest by stating if they need this money for their business and how it will benefit them. The 4 names responded. I'm picking only 2, so I need detailed plans from each of them before the final 2 can be selected.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Knows(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

bro abeg pls I need 500 I never eat don morning abeg
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

Okay, I see that lots of vote canvassing is going on already. I dont have anything against it. However, I have this to say:

1. Voting is going to be on a separate thread. I will create this thread once I get the plans from the selected 4 or after 9pm on Monday, naija time. I will separate post for each of these candidates with their plans on the first come first serve basis. @IyaZainab will have her post first because she responded first followed by @akindelebolanle. Once I recieve plans from the remaining two, I'll post accordingly. Only then will I share the link to the thread and then voting begins. NOTE: The order of arranging the post is not by importance but by how they submit their plans.

2. I will highly advise people to vote based on convictions not on popularity. Some candidates are popular but please be read through the plans of others and vote for who your heart feels needs the money most.
Thank you.
Gbam! that's better. Well-done sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

Thank you.

You completely avoided my question and then posted an update.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Knows(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

Thank you.

===========================================

UPDATE

I have selected 4 names for PLAN 1 out of which I will select ONLY two.

The names (username) are:
1. IyaZainab
2. akindelebolanle
3. UmmuFarrah
4. Agbecassava

I'm going to make this a fair play where all the 4 selected names have equal chance of being in the last 2. Therefore I want all these 4 selected names to give DETAILED explanation of how the fund will benefit them.

1. How will the fund help your business?
2. What do you plan to do with the money?
3. How do you plan to go about it?
4. What are the likely challenges you might encounter and how do you find your ways around them?
5. etc

These are the type of questions I want addressed in the narration. I highly recommend that these people are very detailed in their explanations because the 2 usernames with more likes and meaningful submissions will win the fund. In the event that there aren't any satisfactory submissions, I may have to come up with a different channel to route the fund to someone else.
I'll give till Monday Evening 9pm, naija time for all submission to be in.

Good luck to the selected names.
================================================================================================================

Hi guys, I know how hard things are for most families, especially those with children, so in the spirit of festivities, I want to do something for some select families. I'm planning to share about N200k among 10 deserving families that are really in need of this money. Here's where I'm gonna need some help:

1. I need ideas on the best way to select these 10 lucky and deserving families. Most Nigerians are known for being shady, hence I need a lie detecting, scammer recognizing and no BS way to pick these families.
NOTE: Whoever gives the best idea automatically gets 5k. Idea with the most like wins it.

2. I'm gonna need someone of high and blameless
reputation that can handle the disbursement of the money to the selected families. I might be quite busy and not have much time to handle the disbursement myself. The person also automatically gets 5k

Guys, throw me some ideas and name of someone reputable.

UPDATE

Damn, it seems really hard to decide on how to go about this. I sincerely appreciate all the ideas so far. However, I'm not really a fan of people posting their family pictures online. It just doesn't sit right with me. In the light of this, I'm going to go with this idea.

PLAN 1
Since I plan a total of 210k to be shared, 100k will be shared between 2 families, but there's a catch. These families MUST be doing a business or plan to start one.
Here's what will need to be provided to qualify:

1. Detailed narration of how the fund will help your business. When I said detailed, I mean detail but ofcourse you gotta leave out sensitive info. I'll select the best 2 myself.

2. After the selection, the selected ones will have to provide some documentations to prove that they are who they really say they are. I'm sorry, this part cannot be skipped. I'll rather deal with 2 people providing their info than lots of people. Pictures of families, copies of parents and kids ID ( Kids surname must match), anything else to prove that they are genuine. These will be requested privately. Any family not comfortable with this arrangements will be replaced by the next best business narration.

This plan is awarded to @MummyMalik
[s]PLAN 2
I'll partner with someone on here that can help feed random people on the street while helping his or her biz as well. PuffPuff, Akara, MoinMoin, Buns, just name it. Anybody that sell anything that people eat and can provide the service, next 50k goes to the person. Somebody that knows someone that can recommend someone, please recommend. [/s]

PLAN 3.
The remaining 60k goes to 6 randomly selected people that commented and provided ideas. Each gets 10k.

Those are the new plans.

Thanks.
Snowland.
great man sniwland abeg pls I need 500 I never eat since morning.. or do u have any work I can do for you?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:

There's no other thread besides this one. I threw it open for people with businesses to signify their interest by stating if they need this money for their business and how it will benefit them. The 4 names responded. I'm picking only 2, so I need detailed plans from each of them before the final 2 can be selected.

Ok.
Goodluck
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
KiNg0G:
check very well, one homeless man just pass you like so.

fûcking retards, attention seeking hóe.

What is the crime with someone outside the shores of Nigeria preferring to render assistance to his own people back home in Nigeria?

His preference makes him a fu.ckn re.tard and an attention-seeking hoe?
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
@money121 even on another person thread, you are still making giveaway possible
You are a rare gem
GOD will bless you abundantly

It doesn't matter if its your thread or not, if you are able to help people please do
This Alhaji is not even a nairalander yet he's helping people

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by chieni(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:
A friend complained same thing to me 2days ago about a serious whirlwind raging storm

I can only but imagine what they are going through at the moment. Last last God dey. He will take control of the situation.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
His side wasn't hit that much,he's safe.my heart goes out to them all the same.
chieni:

I can only but imagine what they are going through at the moment. Last last God dey. He will take control of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
As someone that has been on this platform for 12 solid years and still counting, I have seen Nairaland evolve from a forum filled with great minds and honest people to a forum littered and saturated with fraudsters and as a result of this unfortunate turn of events, I'm always very sceptical of recently created accounts on this platform since they're yet to build a credible reputation to earn my trust and for this very reasons, I won't be voting for any of the 3 listed prospective winners since I took my time to check each one of their profiles and I noticed a pattern where the 3 listed candidates all had their nairaland account created as recent as 3 months ago and only one had a nairaland account created in 2018 and has also created a thread that is related to her business which makes the recipient credible.

Will patiently wait for the outcome to know who the eventual winner is.

Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:
UPDATE

Thank you.
That is a good plan. Let the best person win
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:
As someone that has been on this platform for 12 solid years and still counting, I have seen Nairaland evolve from a forum filled with great minds and honest people to a forum littered and saturated with fraudsters and as a result of this unfortunate turn of events, I'm always very sceptical of recently created accounts on this platform since they're yet to build a credible reputation to earn my trust and for this very reasons, I won't be voting for any of the 3 listed prospective winners since I took my time to check each one of their profiles and I noticed a pattern where the 3 listed candidates all had their nairaland account created as recent as 3 months ago and only one had a nairaland account created in 2018 and has also created a thread that is related to her business which makes the recipient credible.

Will patiently wait for the outcome to know who the eventual winner is.

Goodluck.
You just raised some valid points.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (37) (Reply)

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Have You Also Called Your Father Today? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.