Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Family Festive Giveaway - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Festive Giveaway (25535 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Do you envy those Who Have Villages To Visit This Festive Period? / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:

You just raised some valid points.

I did a background check on each of the potential winners and I do have my reservations.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
There's no doubt that relocation to a new environment has an enormous impact on small businesses, and I know mine would be no exception. I'm making plans to leave Lagos by next month because some 2 to 3 months ago, my husband had to relocate to ilorin for a job opportunity to work in a newly opened company, even though the pay is very small (below 50k) he had to leave me and our little girl to go start all over there, so the plan was to also move down there by this month end but I've been very reluctant about that because I know he's just getting settled there with no savings whatsoever now and he's working on how to transport our things from Lagos here to ilorin the the cost of new school for our girl too by January. So, I know getting shop for me to continue my business there is not feasible for now except I want to deceive myself, therefore what I plan to do with the fund if I'm lucky is
1. Add the fund with the 14k contribution I'm to collect by ending and secure shop immediately I get to ilorin coz we plan to go do new year with him there.
2. People around that area said shops are always between 1500 to 2000 monthly, that's roughly 24k yearly.
3. I will make sure to furnish it too before leaving there.
4. Then, since I only based on only food stuffs here, I will pack all the goods I have here, then add other petty things like detergents, sachet beverages, toothpaste, butter, matches and
most importantly soft drinks and recharge because I believe those are the things that will attract customers especially in a new area I'm not used to.
I will like to also add that I REALLY want to continue my business there immediately coz I don't want to stay at home at all because...
1. Staying at home for even two days will be very difficult for me as I'm not used to that.
2. Since my goods are perishable and I don't plan to sell off everything before leaving Lagos, I wouldn't want them to spoil or want us to be the one eat them all.
I know I'm pushing it here little by little, it's only not showing because 1. My stuffs are not yet plenty.
2. My husband is not yet bouyant enough to do much for us.
3. I'm solely responsible for our (my girl and I) feeding and other things especially nepa bill, and it's really telling on me, baba just focus on securing a place suitable for family for us before our arrival because we believe the best thing is for us to also move down coz our expenses is now double which is not very okay. We do not plan on paying another house rent which expired 5months ago, I know mama (landlady) is already planning on how to give quick notice according to her which is he want us to come down as soon as possible.
Migrating down is something very unavoidable for me I REALLY do not want to get there and not have anything doing, I want to continue my business as soon as possible by God's grace which is why I would appreciate all the help I can get till my sales resume their previous levels, and even exceed them.�
I'm looking for financial assistance, and I'm hoping to provide any other information necessary that I might have omitted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by ahnie: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

I did a background check on each of the potential winners and I do have my reservations.
And why are they all almost following the same monickers?
Almost same writing patterns.

I believe they have old accounts and just opted to use alternate accounts.

But that ummufarad lady is an old timer I have known her I think in either pregnancy or new born thread years ago so she's not a new bee.

I m wondering why she's not aggressively campaigning.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:
As someone that has been on this platform for 12 solid years and still counting, I have seen Nairaland evolve from a forum filled with great minds and honest people to a forum littered and saturated with fraudsters and as a result of this unfortunate turn of events, I'm always very sceptical of recently created accounts on this platform since they're yet to build a credible reputation to earn my trust and for this very reasons, I won't be voting for any of the 3 listed prospective winners since I took my time to check each one of their profiles and I noticed a pattern where the 3 listed candidates all had their nairaland account created as recent as 3 months ago and only one had a nairaland account created in 2018 and has also created a thread that is related to her business which makes the recipient credible.

Will patiently wait for the outcome to know who the eventual winner is.

Goodluck.
The truth is whether someone just created an account or whether the account has been around for years doesn't matter, a fraudster is a fraudster.
And your input is okay and if u felt you dont want to vote for anyone it's okay too.

Many people are active readers of nairaland, some just dont bother creating account and they do when they felt the need.
Just assuming someone is a fraud because their accounts is new and they are asking for help is not fair.
This county is very hard and many are putting their pride down and asking for help even putting personal details online because of desperation.

There are any scammers in Nairaland I know but are we going to stop doing good because of some people, there are many that genuinely needs this help and if out of 5 people that is been helped 2 of them is genuine then it's wonderful.

If we cover our eyes and put all our focus on scammers then even the good ones don't receive help.
And remember GIVERS NEVER LACK whether you are helping a scammer or a genuine person you will receive your reward 100 folds.
I dont know the 4 people chosen and I am not going to decide base on the time they created their accounts, we all have to start from somewhere, even you were a newbie in nairaland once , I know I felt connection to one of them but any of the 2 that ends up with the money goodluck to them.
And for Snowland his rewards is going back to him in 10000000 folds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Those are the things I have in my shop now plus noodles, spaghetti, white and yellow garri but the picture of those ones are not uploading. And that's my girl in the shop as at today. I really hope to be lucky, it will go a long way for me. Thank you for at least considering me
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
The truth is whether someone just created an account or whether the account has been around for years doesn't matter, a fraudster is a fraudster.
And your input is okay and if u felt you dont want to vote for anyone it's okay too.

Many people are active readers of nairaland, some just dont bother creating account and they do when they felt the need.
Just assuming someone is a fraud because their accounts is new and they are asking for help is not fair.
This county is very hard and many are putting their pride down and asking for help even putting personal details online because of desperation.

There are any scammers in Nairaland I know but are we going to stop doing good because of some people, there are many that genuinely needs this help and if out of 5 people that is been helped 2 of them is genuine then it's wonderful.

If we cover our eyes and put all our focus on scammers then even the good ones don't receive help.
And remember GIVERS NEVER LACK whether you are helping a scammer or a genuine person you will receive your reward 100 folds.
I dont know the 4 people chosen and I am not going to decide base on the time they created their accounts, we all have to start from somewhere, even you were a newbie in nairaland once , I know I felt connection to one of them but any of the 2 that ends up with the money goodluck to them.

Your assertions are also valid but as an individual with a principle, I consider a lot of factors in all my decision making and that's my personality just the same way I don't buy anything online that has no reviews. Reputation means a lot to me and may mean so little to others.

We all can't operate on the same ideology, that's why we're all different.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:

But that ummufarad lady is an old timer I have known her I think in either pregnancy or new born thread years ago so she's not a new bee.

Good evening mama zino, well I actually felt somehow reading from the previous people and it makes kinda wanna opt out plus all the support they've received already I feel like I don't stand a chance and I didn't know we supposed to be campaigning, I wanted to even send it to his email but since it seems this is where it will be truly mattered, that's why. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:

The highlighted name above seems very credible when you look at her profile and her comment here and I stand to be corrected.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by snowland(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Good evening mama zino, well I actually felt somehow reading from the previous people and it makes kinda wanna opt out plus all the support they've received already I feel like I don't stand a chance and I didn't know we supposed to be campaigning, I wanted to even send it to his email but since it seems this is where it will be truly mattered, that's why. Thanks
I will advise you not to feel left out. Those that have people that have talking about them do not have a better chance than you. Let your plan speak for you.
Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:
There's no doubt that relocation to a new environment has an enormous impact on small businesses, and I know mine would be no exception. I'm making plans to leave Lagos by next month because some 2 to 3 months ago, my husband had to relocate to ilorin for a job opportunity to work in a newly opened company, even though the pay is very small (below 50k) he had to leave me and our little girl to go start all over there, so the plan was to also move down there by this month end but I've been very reluctant about that because I know he's just getting settled there with no savings whatsoever now and he's working on how to transport our things from Lagos here to ilorin the the cost of new school for our girl too by January. So, I know getting shop for me to continue my business there is not feasible for now except I want to deceive myself, therefore what I plan to do with the fund if I'm lucky is
1. Add the fund with the 14k contribution I'm to collect by ending and secure shop immediately I get to ilorin coz we plan to go do new year with him there.
2. People around that area said shops are always between 1500 to 2000 monthly, that's roughly 24k yearly.
3. I will make sure to furnish it too before leaving there.
4. Then, since I only based on only food stuffs here, I will pack all the goods I have here, then add other petty things like detergents, sachet beverages, toothpaste, butter, matches and
most importantly soft drinks and recharge because I believe those are the things that will attract customers especially in a new area I'm not used to.
I will like to also add that I REALLY want to continue my business there immediately coz I don't want to stay at home at all because...
1. Staying at home for even two days will be very difficult for me as I'm not used to that.
2. Since my goods are perishable and I don't plan to sell off everything before leaving Lagos, I wouldn't want them to spoil or want us to be the one eat them all.
I know I'm pushing it here little by little, it's only not showing because 1. My stuffs are not yet plenty.
2. My husband is not yet bouyant enough to do much for us.
3. I'm solely responsible for our (my girl and I) feeding and other things especially nepa bill, and it's really telling on me, baba just focus on securing a place suitable for family for us before our arrival because we believe the best thing is for us to also move down coz our expenses is now double which is not very okay. We do not plan on paying another house rent which expired 5months ago, I know mama (landlady) is already planning on how to give quick notice according to her which is he want us to come down as soon as possible.
Migrating down is something very unavoidable for me I REALLY do not want to get there and not have anything doing, I want to continue my business as soon as possible by God's grace which is why I would appreciate all the help I can get till my sales resume their previous levels, and even exceed them.�
I'm looking for financial assistance, and I'm hoping to provide any other information necessary that I might have omitted.

You just earned my trust even more.

Drop your email address here and I will contact you right away so you can provide me with your bank account details to credit your account with #50k for your business on 12/15/20.

I was tagged on this thread by someone here to vote for someone else to win but you are highly favoured by God

Wishing you and your family the very best.

4 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
snowland:

I will advise you not to feel left out. Those that have people that have talking about them do not have a better chance than you. Let your plan speak for you.
Good luck..
Thank you for the encouragement and opportunity too really appreciate it and I'm so sorry about your friends present condition but they should know that no condition is permanent and I pray that everything they lost will be recovered in thousands fold. Amen. There will surely be light at the end of the tunnel by God's grace
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Drop your email address here and I will contact you right away so you can provide me with your bank account details to credit your account with #50k for your business on 12/15/20.

I was tagged on this thread by someone here to vote for someone else to win but you are highly favoured by God
Ohhhh my goodness, I swear I can't believe this. Goddd of Mercy. Ahhhj

Ahhh Oh my God, I swear I can't believe this, God!!! Thank you so much. Thank you. God bless you too all day everyday I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Pls don't opt out. Everyone deserves a chance
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

rahmanashiat@gmail.com. Thank you very much
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
Orente21:
Pls don't opt out. Everyone deserves a chance
I guess so. Thanks ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=UmmuFarrah post=108417485][/quote]

Guess you forgot to respond with your email address as requested.

I want you to post it here so I can respond to you directly.

If I ask you to send me an email first, my email account will be flooded with unsolicited emails of which I have received 6 unsolicited emails already and expecting more.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Ahhh Oh my God, I swear I can't believe this, God!!! Thank you so much. Thank you. God bless you too all day everyday I really appreciate
Congrat ma
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Guess you forgot to respond with your email address as requested.

I want you to post it here so I can respond to you directly.

If I ask you to send me an email first, my email account will be flooded with unsolicited emails of which I have received 6 unsolicited emails already and expecting more.
Here. rahmanashiat@gmail.com
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Orente21:
Congrat ma
Thank you
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

rahmanashiat@gmail.com. Thank you very much

Got it.
I'm sending you an email right now and also include your phone number so I can call on you. I'm sorry it's gonna be a late call for you since you're home in Nigeria and we are both in different time zones.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Got it.
I'm sending you an email right now and also include your phone number so I can call on you. I'm sorry it's gonna be a late call for you since you're home in Nigeria and we are both in different time zones.
Okay. No problem. 08101693681
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Orente21(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:

God bless you my sister for this.
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Bukie2000: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please sir,I need help too
Even if it#20,000 I can start pure water and soft drinks business to feed me and my baby
byrron:

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Message sent
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Message sent
Since you are in the spirit of giving, if there is any change remaining I am not ashamed to ask even tho I am a new account cry
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by pocohantas(f): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
ahnie:

She is actually a very calm lady. One of the few mothers I can vouch for and I personally do not verify her anymore. She is not a very aggressive person in her requests, so I know she would be a bit disadvantaged in this and I also didn’t want to step in for her or any other person. Let the viewers decide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

She's highly favored by GOD
Less stress, less pictures and she was the first to be credited

2 Likes

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by IyaZainab: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Grace speaketh for you

1 Like

Re: Family Festive Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
UmmuFarrah:

Congratulations
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
byrron:

Message sent
I've responded sir
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
pocohantas:

She is actually a very calm lady. One of the few mothers I can vouch for and I personally do not verify her anymore. She is not a very aggressive person in her requests, so I know she would be a bit disadvantaged in this and I also didn’t want to step in for her or any other person. Let the viewers decide.
I don't know but somehow you ALWAYS make me smile ALWAYS. Thank you for the compliment and for always coming through. Thank you
Re: Family Festive Giveaway by UmmuFarrah(f): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
SurvivorM:
Congratulations
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (37) (Reply)

What Would You First Go Through On Your Spouses' Phone If Given The Chance? / Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.