Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! (7074 Views)

Can't Go More Than Two Rounds.. / Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Quality20(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
According to you, at 29yrs you are already baldheaded, no muscle mass, not handsome, so what exactly are the girls coming for? You say you stopped doing hook ups, so how come the women keep coming? It's simply because you welcome them and give them the greenlight. Believe me you are just sleeping around because you have never been a victim of STDs/dangers associated with a promiscuous lifestyle. The day you catch the unthinkable, you will see that you will run away from the sex you think you are addicted to. I read a similar story like yours, the guy thought he was addicted to sex, but when he caught an ailment, he stopped messing around, how come? Be wise and quit that bad lifestyle now before it's too late. undecided
where dd he say that he has never had aids or stds. Well I wonder what the motivation is to have sex as a man? If a woman says she must be sexed every single hour, I can understand coz they actually enjoy it except if their vg becomes sour as a result of too much trauma
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
According to you, at 29yrs you are already baldheaded, no muscle mass, not handsome, so what exactly are the girls coming for? You say you stopped doing hook ups, so how come the women keep coming? It's simply because you welcome them and give them the greenlight. Believe me you are just sleeping around because you have never been a victim of STDs/dangers associated with a promiscuous lifestyle. The day you catch the unthinkable, you will see that you will run away from the sex you think you are addicted to. I read a similar story like yours, the guy thought he was addicted to sex, but when he caught an ailment, he stopped messing around, how come? Be wise and quit that bad lifestyle now before it's too late. undecided

Ma, I know all the dangers associated with this lifestyle, I honestly do not enjoy this dark acts. That's why I created this thread in the first place. My humble parents were responsible, Godly and well known disciplinarians, I was well brought up, infact I was a virgin up until I finished my master's degree in 2016.
How I transformed into this monster is what I can not explain.
Thanks for the input
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Ocholu: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH! Spiritual my foot!

Moreover, go and tell Apostle Joshua to clear his name on the sex scandals up against him before trying to solve other's problem.

MUMU! Ode! Stupid Raskal. I said Apostle Joshua Selman not Apostle Joshua Suleman. Try de read, make your life for better. Mumu.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ocholu:

MUMU! Ode! Stupid Raskal. I said Apostle Joshua Selman not Apostle Joshua Suleman. Try de read, make your life for better. Mumu.

Stop screaming, you slave! All you wrote is still bullshit!
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by benqo01(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Am 25years and still a virgin,OP u just have to control your sexual urge,take a year break from sex and see how things turns out.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Ocholu: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop screaming, you slave! All you wrote is still bullshit!

Like your testicles.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ocholu:

Like your testicles.

Nigga was pained. grin
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bimpe29: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
It's not an ordinary predicament. Be awaken from this lustful sleep, be passionate about fleeing from the devil workshop and turn a new leaf solely for better and happier moments of your life.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by LikeAking: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lies!

Op, can u even identify toto?

U fit describe am.

U don see am bf?
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by DroppingLiquid: 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bumarang:

Ma, I know all the dangers associated with this lifestyle, I honestly do not enjoy this dark acts. That's why I created this thread in the first place. My humble parents were responsible, Godly and well known disciplinarians, I was well brought up, infact I was a virgin up until I finished my master's degree in 2016.
How I transformed into this monster is what I can not explain.
Thanks for the input

You’re just making up for missed times. Hopefully you’ll get it all out of your system. Trust that when you get a strong hard-to-treat STD, it should be enough to kick some sense into your joystick
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by FiverrTutor(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bumarang:
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.

You write very well. Are you a freelance writer?
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
FiverrTutor:

You write very well. Are you a freelance writer?

No bro
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by nappy760(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
You are rapidly (not slowly ) digging your grave .
You probably have alot of free time in your hands.

Divert your energy into a project , learning a foreign language, getting a certification or something to get your head out of that shit hole cos that's literarily what you are in.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Well-done. You have attained the peak in your career.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
nappy760:
You are rapidly (not slowly ) digging your grave .
You probably have alot of free time in your hands.

Divert your energy into a project , learning a foreign language, getting a certification or something to get your head out of that shit hole cos that's literarily what you are in.

I quite agree with you, I seem to have a lot of spare time, and my fantasies are taking advantage of this vacuum to create a loop of addictions.
Thank you sir
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by NuclearReactor: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

TRASH! Spiritual my foot!

Moreover, go and tell Apostle Joshua to clear his name on the sex scandals up against him before trying to solve other's problem.
Which Sex Scandal
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
eddykaka:
all these wanna bee nairaland yeyebrities, the boot never spoil from all the kicking?

I don'tttttt just get. Them no dey tire. I think the kala and abobi boogey nonsense guy has been banned, now this one.

Every single day, coming up with nonsense different slangs, contributing zilch to threads.

If you wanna be signing off posts or using catchphrases, be putting something sensible (opinions) along with it.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by lilvicky68(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I don'tttttt just get. Them no dey tire. I think the kala and abobi boogey nonsense guy has been banned, now this one.

Every single day, coming up nonsense different slangs, contributing zilch to threads.
This rainboot guy own na the worst.. grin

Na to expect more of them..
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by ashawopikin(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mtcheew! This one dey use style dey advertise app
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lmao. This one too is annoying. Na speed I dey take skip him posts. But that 'wtf man, I will blast you with my kala' guy was super annoying AF and the worst for me. I just could not overlook that one.

Really. Others will start crawling out. They are all slawo.miir wannabes as far as I'm concerned. grin Nobody does it better. Not the 'lights up my kpoli in peace' or 'what's tha' business' dudes. Only the Damn Real Niggarr does it flawlessly, with charisma and make it sound interesting. But Nairaland get characters sha. grin Isoright.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
With the fact that this account was created today. I don't believe this your story for the gods.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Mrkumareze(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Get yourself into other biz, you need to be busy..
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by kingbee90: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Go & run HIV test then we'll start from there.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by ogwuche4u(m): 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bumarang:
Am a 29 year old guy living somewhere in lagos state, the issue with me now is that I just noticed that I can't go more than 2days without being intimate(sex), I have literally Bleep£d every girl on my street, all the women in my compound inclusive. At first it was fun, like in 2019 I did not miss a single day without sex, yes! (365 days of 4ucking) with over 100 different girls- but now, it is beginning to register its mark on me physically and mentally. Am bald-headed at 29, barely have any physical strength or muscle mass, my mental capacity is greatly diminished, I feel like a sucked and squeezed orange fruit. Am doing fine financially, given that all my investments and business interests are managed by third-party persons and companies.

It all started when I happened on an app called inmessa**, the capital of hookup(IMO) i was blown away by the sheer number of young girls in my locality that were willing to 4uck for a few bucks! Being a loner and a part-time ideal man, the devil decided to make me a full time workshop. I soon graduated to other more engaging and destructive apps.
Right now as a person I feel empty, and the worst part is that I can't stop. No matter what I achieve or accomplish in respect to finances,I still don't find joy and fulfilment in life.

Every where I go this girls seem to smell the mutherfucker perfume collections on me, I no longer pay for sex, am not handsome, am not friendly, am not loud, showy or social, infact I no more do hookups, but before you say jack Robinson; I have a new girl on my bed. Am tired and exhausted, I feel am wasting away with no hope in the horizon.

This is December 2021, and it just struck me this morning that throughout this year, I haven't gone 48hrs without having sex, I feel enslaved, addicted and hooked. Has anyone experienced a thing like this? I feel the proliferation of social media platforms and their subtle conversation into 'digital brothels' is the driving force of this menace that is swallowing up the young adults like myself.
Please can anyone proffer a solution to my predicament?

Mods please help move this to the front page, I deserve all the insults, condemnations and sarcasm that the general house can offer.

Op you just lied. This is a cooked up story to sell your product. Cunt starved niggas will go and download the app now. Nice one op. I saw what you did.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by arthurwillia(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2021
Get a job and you’ll be fine
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by pointblank247(m): 2:42am On Dec 09, 2021
You can rebuild your life.
First get busy with all that time you have

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Bumarang: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Op you just lied. This is a cooked up story to sell your product. Cunt starved niggas will go and download the app now. Nice one op. I saw what you did.

Why would I be so mischievous to advertise an app that has almost grinded me to powder?
I mentioned that app(partly) because it is one of the oldest social apps and it's very common.

So based on your logic I own inmess***
Please, I may be suffering uncontrolled and unbridled sexual urges, but accusing me of deceiving and misleading others is an unwarranted insult to my person and a grave injustice to my narration.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Mcslize: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2021
eddykaka:
all these wanna bee nairaland yeyebrities, the boot never spoil from all the kicking?

grin
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Mcslize: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

So one guy has started kicking people with rain boot here? Na wa o. I hope we are safe sha.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by ogwuche4u(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2021
Bumarang:

Why would I be so mischievous to advertise an app that has almost grinded me to powder?
I mentioned that app(partly) because it is one of the oldest social apps and it's very common.

So based on your logic I own inmess***
Please, I may be suffering uncontrolled and unbridled sexual urges, but accusing me of deceiving and misleading others is an unwarranted insult to my person and a grave injustice to my narration.

But if your intentions were pure and not to lure people into that kind of a mess, why note the name of the App? You could have expressed your story without naming where you got the mess from. Am not trying to ridicule you but your story to me is hard to believe. The fact you claimed you slept with ladies for a whole 365 days without missing a day is unbelievable.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by Skullano(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Nah who no get problem dey get erection every 48hrs.

Baba, you no get problem jorrr.
Re: I Can't Go 48hrs Without Having Sex! by eddykaka(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Every single day, coming up with nonsense different slangs, contributing zilch to threads.

If you wanna be signing off posts or using catchphrases, be putting something sensible (opinions) along with it.
swears. They just go about acting like kids on a forum that's already filled with kids. Such irony!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / Taking A Break With Some (hot Pics) / A Man And A Lady On A Motorcycle In Lagos Nigeria (1969)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.