Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Does Body-count Matters ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Body-count Matters ?? (3901 Views)

What Does Body Count Actually Mean? / Does Body Count Actually Count? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Body-count Matters ?? by Isaacpromise1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
Recently a friend of mine in his early thirties who has been thinking of getting married within first four month of next year broke up with his girl …… both had a good relationship at least that I know of and they seems cool with each other …… when i asked him the reason for their break up, he said they had a discussion and he asked this lady who they’ve been together for seven months her body counts and her response was fourteen! This my friend is actually an introvert, a reserved guy and a bit religious; my concern was when I asked him why body counts really matters to him and his response was he has only been with just two ladies and can never trust a lady who has been with such number of guys because she will definitely cheat in marriage!

*Does body count really matters?
*Should you even discuss such in a relationship?
*Is it likely that those who have a high figure body count will definitely cheat in marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Ebubechuwku(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
It depends on your partner, it depends on how ur partner sees it.. but to me personally I don't see the reason for asking anybody for body count because when you personally finds out, it do breed hatred...

And sometimes, it do baffles me how the introverts do think sometimes, I don't think we the extrovert can please them no matter how we try... they just feel insecure always
Datboredberry:
Introverts are so hard to please!!!

I agree with all you've written... NEVER ASK!!!

Especially if both of you are the jealous type...

Damn question nearly ruined my relationship!

Am not even a jealous type, but I met one introvert this year, this girl ehn she too stubborn, and as for me I can adapt to anything but she is just too fixed because of that I shifted lots of my landmark for her, accepted everything she wanted and still she served me breakfast, she talk say she know say she dey inconvenient me and that i was not been real maybe because I dey accept everything she dey bring .. and as for me, I was just trying to make the thing work..
She served me breakfast, I begged her the first day, the second day I no even call her again till now, I deleted everything about her from my phone and memory and I have decided not to date any introverts again, they are torn In my flesh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes she will definitely cheat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
How can she have more body count than him. My body count is more than my baby mama's but still na baby mama she go end with me. Hers 13 before me me number 14. Mine more than 40 and still counting.

I told her i cant wife you because of body count and also you knack married man.

2 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Healthrelatedjo: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ah, e matter o
And abeg dey avoid babes wey don date any otunba Richie,Gucci money,Kenny wire etc...e get why

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
To me,it matters...

I can't deal with the fact that my girlfriend's body counts exceeds mine..... Unless say na ashawo quarter I take meet her....If not,e no suppose be na angry
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yes... It matters to me...

My boyfriend should never bring it up... Or I'm gonna lose interest...

Nope... Having a high body count isn't a guarantee that he would cheat...

I can't stand a man who has over 3 body counts... It makes me feel weird... Especially if he's young, in his twenties...

But I don't judge... Not everyone can be celibate...

I don't need to know how many women you've slept with as long as they all remain in the past...

3 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
To me,it matters...

I can't deal with the fact that my girlfriend's body counts exceeds mine..... Unless say na ashawo quarter I take meet her....If not,e no suppose be na angry
Why not? grin

I ain't gonna drag with a man... I've never had sex, my boyfriend has been with three women... One was older...

The only times we've broken up, when we shared out experiences with others...

I'm naturally jealous... I still wish I were his first... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by dieavirgin(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Of course not, I just can't put mypr*ck in an already drilled hole
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

7 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
How can she have more body count than him. My body count is more than my baby mama's but still na baby mama she go end with me. Hers 13 before me me number 14. Mine more than 40 and still counting.

I told her i cant wife you because of body count and also you knack married man.
More than forty! Eww...

All I think about is gonorrhoea...

I can't believe there's someone proud enough to say that he/she has had sex with forty individuals... undecided

Men don't seem to realise that being randy reduces their worth in the eyes of others... You don't come off as experienced...
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
More than forty! Eww...

All I think about is gonorrhoea...

I can't believe there's someone proud enough to say that he/she has had sex with forty individuals... undecided

Men don't seem to realise that being randy reduces their worth in the eyes of others... You don't come off as experienced...

You think i give a fuck_ about what you or anyone post online or say offline. I stop living for anyone since i was 14 girl I dont give a fuck_!

40 and still counting....
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by dieavirgin(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wetin be body count ?
Total no of folks uve had s*X with or
Total no of s&X one have had ?
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
It depends on your partner, it depends on how ur partner sees it.. but to me personally I don't see the reason for asking anybody for body count because when you personally finds out, it do breed hatred...

And sometimes, it do baffles me how the introverts do think sometimes, I don't think we the extrovert can please them no matter how we try... they just feel insecure always

Introverts are so hard to please!!!

I agree with all you've written... NEVER ASK!!!

Especially if both of you are the jealous type...

Damn question nearly ruined my relationship!
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
dieavirgin:
Wetin be body count ?
Total no of folks uve had s*X with or
Total no of s&X one have had ?
People you've had sex with...
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Chinech: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmm
Me I even feel ashamed of having 1 body count thinking that high body count is the real deal[color=#770077][/color] cheesy
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by dieavirgin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
People you've had sex with...
okay. Mine will be less Dan zero, even till death.
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

You think i give a fuck_ about what you or anyone post online or say offline. I stop living for anyone since i was 14 girl I dont give a fuck_!

40 and still counting....
It's not about what others think... Mister baby daddy...

Just how you would feel about yourself...

If I'm a man, and i can't control myself to not fuçk every hole I see... I would feel RIGHTFULLY inferior to my mates... undecided

It's just gross... Probably spent thousands curing the rashes I'm sure you must have contracted a couple times...

But you're a hoe nigga... Ride on! cool

2 Likes

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
dieavirgin:
okay. Mine will be less Dan zero, even till death.
Why? You're celibate?

Me too... Not for any reason... Just want the first and last guy to be purrfect! grin

You don't like the idea of sex?
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
It's not about what others think... Mister baby daddy...

Just how you would feel about yourself...

If I'm a man, and i can't control myself to not fuçk every hole I see... I would feel RIGHTFULLY inferior to my mates... undecided

It's just gross... Probably spent thousands curing the rashes I'm sure you must have contracted a couple times...

But you're a hoe nigga... Ride on! cool

What's wrong with you? Are you a moron_. What's condom for? The only girl i Bleep raw now is my baby mama and we are both clean before we start doing raw.
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

What's wrong with you? Are you a moron_. What's condom for? The only girl i Bleep raw now is my baby mama and we are both clean before we start doing raw.

Condoms don't protect you from all sexually transmitted infections!!!

How sure are you that she's clean? undecided

Take a test before sex always? Or you placed a spell on her that prevents her from cheating... undecided

I'll ignore the insult... I haven't been rude but it's typical of you to not be civil...

Don't even bother replying if you have a problem with people curious how you're still well with a body count of 40+
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:

Condoms don't protect you from all sexually transmitted infections!!!

How sure are you that she's clean? undecided

Take a test before sex always? Or you placed a spell on her that prevents her from cheating... undecided

I'll ignore the insult... I haven't been rude but it's typical of you to not be civil...

Don't even bother replying if you have a problem with people curious how you're still well with a body count of 40+

She can't cheat because the consequence is death and she knows it.
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Am not even a jealous type, but I met one introvert this year, this girl ehn she too stubborn, and as for me I can adapt to anything but she is just too fixed because of that I shifted lots of my landmark for her, accepted everything she wanted and still she served me breakfast, she talk say she know say she dey inconvenient me and that i was not been real maybe because I dey accept everything she dey bring .. and as for me, I was just trying to make the thing work..
She served me breakfast, I begged her the first day, the second day I no even call her again till now, I deleted everything about her from my phone and memory and I have decided not to date any introverts again, they are torn In my flesh.
Lol... By breakfast, you mean sex?

Introverts can be very difficult... The only ones to every nearly break my heart... I was mostly infatuated but you get the point...

The can be so uncertain and that pisses me off... Because I'm impatient...

I'm already planning something cool for us to do, and he's being all moody... Extremely annoying!!!
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

She can't cheat because the consequence is death and she knows it.
Oh... I have million questions... But I'm not sure I wanna know the answer...

If it's magun... Then she must be really gullible... And you're a genius for taking advantage of that fault!
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Ebubechuwku(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... By breakfast, you mean sex?

Introverts can be very difficult... The only ones to every nearly break my heart... I was mostly infatuated but you get the point...

The can be so uncertain and that pisses me off... Because I'm impatient...

I'm already planning something cool for us to do, and he's being all moody... Extremely annoying!!!

breakfast means when someone says he/she is no more interested. Heartbreaking message
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Yohans(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
To me it matters.
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:
Oh... I have million questions... But I'm not sure I wanna know the answer...

If it's magun... Then she must be really gullible... And you're a genius for taking advantage of that fault!

She knows it.
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

breakfast means when someone says he/she is no more interested. Heartbreaking message

Oh... Lemme read you earlier comment...

Modified:

I'm not an introvert... But I'm like her...

You and I could have dated!
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Isaacpromise1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
Been thinking …… it seems in a relationship, the partner with high body counts wouldn’t be bothered too much and the other person with less body counts might be jealous or is it insecurity? and probably the thought of it disgusts him/her!
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Ebubechuwku(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:

Modified:

normally I don't like people being fixed,
even if you are fixed try to accept some changes at some point

Imagine, if I wanna do anything , you have to inform fixed people before you do it, even you have to inform them months before you do it and keep telling them every week, you want to this thing so so date, if not, they will turn you down and it may be an embarrassment.... you keep assuring them you love them everyday, lolz, its not an easy task, sometimes I go leave her for house, go meet friends , if we don deliberate on matter too much and she just doesn't want to see the other side..

Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
To me...
Body count matters...
If they can jump from one dick, Tom and Harry to the other before marriage, what's stopping them from doing it again undecided...
Re: Does Body-count Matters ?? by Ebubechuwku(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Datboredberry:

Modified:

normally I don't like people being fixed,
even if you are fixed try to accept some changes at some point

Imagine, if I wanna do anything , you have to inform fixed people before you do it, even you have to inform them months before you do it and keep telling them every week, you want to this thing so so date, if not, they will turn you down and it may be an embarrassment.... you keep assuring them you love them everyday, lolz, its not an easy task, sometimes I go leave her for house, go meet friends , if we don deliberate on matter too much and she just doesn't want to see the other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Stop This Female Colleague Of Mine / Extremely Possessive And Suspicious Girls: Why? / He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.